Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seriously how are intelligent people supposed to date without turning "abusive?"

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
What’s intelligent about anything you did here?
Nothing.
But relatively speaking I was the lord God himself in that chat.

I felt like I could've said "let there be light" and another universe would have spawned in the room.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, respect is more important than sex. Don't apologize for being you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My guess, the OP was joking and the chick got b!tchy. Said she was about to have an episode. I see that as trying to draw attention to herself.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing.

I felt like I could've said "let there be light" and another universe would have spawned in the room.
Easier to catch flies with honey

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're scared of a bleach smell? I would be confused too.

The closest danger I can find is the threat of chlorine gas. But chlorine gas doesn't just happen. It's a mixture of ammonia and bleach and that doesn't just happen by accident. Furthermore, ammonia + bleach doesn't even smell like bleach. It's a much more acrid smell. Smells more like ammonia than bleach.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Unless you were attempting to be funny:

Consider a better life through pharmaceutical intervention bro. Seriously, get help.

Nothing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What’s intelligent about anything you did here?
Not sure either...all I see is someone with little to no self control and needlessly starts an argument.

OP, if it takes that little to set you off perhaps you should seek professional help.

In fact, if I am being honest, I'd say you SHOULD seek professional help. Not normal behavior..

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, think I may have gotten to the heart of the issue: for most people, breathing in bleach for a day or so won't kill you. But since OP is a custodial artist, this may actually be a valid concern.

But if the girl doesn't know you're a janitor, she's going to assume it's not a big deal. So if that's the case, she's not being stupid.

OP, does this girl know what you do for a living?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I spilled a whole bottle of bleach idk if I would want to breathe in the fumes all night, that doesn't seem safe or healthy.

However it's an odd conversation topic to choose, he resolved it instantly with no possible input from the woman. You should've asked for her take.

And her reaction is odd too. She's going to have an episode over a text from a random guy? That doesn't sound mentally stable. Her responses were super dry until you got upset too.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure either...all I see is someone with little to no self control and needlessly starts an argument.

OP, if it takes that little to set you off perhaps you should seek professional help.

In fact, if I am being honest, I'd say you SHOULD seek professional help. Not normal behavior..
I see a guy who was getting one worded

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
You're scared of a bleach smell? I would be confused too.

The closest danger I can find is the threat of chlorine gas. But chlorine gas doesn't just happen. It's a mixture of ammonia and bleach and that doesn't just happen by accident. Furthermore, ammonia + bleach doesn't even smell like bleach. It's a much more acrid smell. Smells more like ammonia than bleach.
Originally this post wasn't about the home issue but since we're here...

The sticking point in this whole thing was that I didn't use bleach for anything leading up to the smell appearing. It just happened.

I'm thinking it could be a mold outbreak. Either way, I get dizzy whenever I'm in my apartment so something's up.

Is it OVER for bleachcels?
Duh.

OK, think I may have gotten to the heart of the issue: for most people, breathing in bleach for a day or so won't kill you. But since OP is a custodial artist, this may actually be a valid concern.

But if the girl doesn't know you're a janitor, she's going to assume it's not a big deal. So if that's the case, she's not being stupid.

OP, does this girl know what you do for a living?
I can't ignore the possibility that my recent respiratory symptoms are from something in the house that I'm only now smelling.

In any case, no. We haven't spoken about our professional lives.

I see a guy who was getting one worded
We were discussing something intimate before then. She was taken aback because of the whiplash.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally this post wasn't about the home issue but since we're here...

The sticking point in this whole thing was that I didn't use bleach for anything leading up to the smell appearing. It just happened.

I'm thinking it could be a mold outbreak. Either way, I get dizzy whenever I'm in my apartment so something's up.

Duh.

I can't ignore the possibility that my recent respiratory symptoms are from something in the house that I'm only now smelling.

In any case, no. We haven't spoken about our professional lives.

We were discussing something intimate before then. She was taken aback because of the whiplash.
Uh huh….. dude, I used to be the same way. It’s not healthy, and it’s not going to get you laid. Whatever intimate moment you had is in the rear view and not coming back. If by chance it does, you’ve got a legit psycho there like my ex and you’ll end up having a mentally disturbed relationship, maybe a couple kids and a financially and emotionally devastating divorce.

Last edited:

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Uh huh….. dude, I used to be the same way. It’s not healthy, and it’s not going to get you laid. Whatever intimate moment you had is in the rear view and not coming back. If by chance it does, you’ve got a legit psycho there like my ex and you’ll end up having a mentally disturbed relationship, maybe a couple kids and a financially and emotionally devastating divorce.
So I'm thinking about making a post for this in the future but the gist of it is.. there are men out there 10x worse than I could ever be who are still drowning in ***** just because they were blessed with Greek God looks and a wealthy upbringing.

Until a man's behavior actually starts mattering at all, I cannot feel sorry for anything I do or say to women.

I try, but I just ****ing can't.