Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seriously how are intelligent people supposed to date without turning "abusive?"

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about making a post for this in the future but the gist of it is.. there are men out there 10x worse than I could ever be who are still drowning in ***** just because they were blessed with Greek God looks and a wealthy upbringing.

Until a man's behavior actually starts mattering at all, I cannot feel sorry for anything I do or say to women.

I try, but I just ****ing can't.
You legit sound like a psychopath

logicallefty

Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
So I'm thinking about making a post for this in the future but the gist of it is.. there are men out there 10x worse than I could ever be who are still drowning in ***** just because they were blessed with Greek God looks and a wealthy upbringing.

Until a man's behavior actually starts mattering at all, I cannot feel sorry for anything I do or say to women.

Others on this thread may be mocking you but I think I see where you are going with this. I've thought about this topic too, more generally. I have thought about people in general who are blessed with THIS or given THAT without having to work or do anything to earn it. This applies to having the Greek God looks or the wealthy upbringing or pretty much anything. What I do seem to notice, and I think where you are going with this, is that folks who have these types of gifts in one major area are typically lacking in another or others. In your example, good looking people with really sh|tty personalities. Also, I see people who are really good looking may not be the smartest tool in the box. A lot of really "good looking" people are working minimum wage jobs. As a cop I see a lot of good looking people with the worst lives you can imagine. They go the looks but NOTHING else going. Or, similar but not exact, I have seen a lot of people who know how to fix computers (technical skills) may not be able to screw in a light bulb without help (physical skills).

Am I on track here?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Others on this thread may be mocking you but I think I see where you are going with this. I've thought about this topic too, more generally. I have thought about people in general who are blessed with THIS or given THAT without having to work or do anything to earn it. This applies to having the Greek God looks or the wealthy upbringing or pretty much anything. What I do seem to notice, and I think where you are going with this, is that folks who have these types of gifts in one major area are typically lacking in another or others. In your example, good looking people with really sh|tty personalities. Also, I see people who are really good looking may not be the smartest tool in the box. A lot of really "good looking" people are working minimum wage jobs. Or people who know how to fix computers (technical skills) may not be able to screw in a light bulb without help (physical skills).

Am I on track here?
You advocate for abusive behavior? Roosh even said in Bang that when guys resort to abusive criticism just because they struck out, they’re doing it wrong. Play to the whistle , within the rule book. No excuse for being a sore ass

logicallefty

Reaction score
You advocate for abusive behavior? Roosh even said in Bang that when guys resort to abusive criticism just because they struck out, they’re doing it wrong.
???? Not getting where I said anything about abusive behavior Sir.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok dude. Your sandbox. Your rules.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Others on this thread may be mocking you but I think I see where you are going with this. I've thought about this topic too, more generally. I have thought about people in general who are blessed with THIS or given THAT without having to work or do anything to earn it. This applies to having the Greek God looks or the wealthy upbringing or pretty much anything. What I do seem to notice, and I think where you are going with this, is that folks who have these types of gifts in one major area are typically lacking in another or others. In your example, good looking people with really sh|tty personalities. Also, I see people who are really good looking may not be the smartest tool in the box. A lot of really "good looking" people are working minimum wage jobs. As a cop I see a lot of good looking people with the worst lives you can imagine. They go the looks but NOTHING else going. Or, similar but not exact, I have seen a lot of people who know how to fix computers (technical skills) may not be able to screw in a light bulb without help (physical skills).

Am I on track here?
Not even remotely.
I'm saying I very strongly prefer the standards that I'm expected to follow to be objective.

If they're not objective, I will make them objective, even if it means kamikaze smashing into the system.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ok dude. Your sandbox. Your rules.
No, this Sandbox actually belongs to alias "SoSuave.com". We the Mods just police it for him. But anyway, thank you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Not even remotely.
I'm saying I very strongly prefer the standards that I'm expected to follow to be objective.

If they're not objective, I will make them objective, even if it means kamikaze smashing into the system.
Ok gotcha.. My bad.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

But you have to worthy of that, if not, no woman will follow your leadership.

Reaction score

Am I on track here?
Not every girl is dating a greek god or rich dude though. The vast majority of couples I see out in public are normal couples lol.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

That's incel talk. "Chad gets to be abusive and he gets away with it, so I'm taking my vengeance on a society that looks the other way. And I'm taking my vengeance through abusing women myself."

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
That's incel talk. "Chad gets to be abusive and he gets away with it, so I'm taking my vengeance on a society that looks the other way. And I'm taking my vengeance through abusing women myself."
So explain to me, without sounding like a tool of the system, what someone who isn't an incel would say.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The world isn't fair.

Suck it up, buttercup. That's about the best you're going to get from the men on this forum.

Conversely, after enough of these types of posts, you'll stop getting replies from many of us who will just roll our eyes and think, "there he goes again."

We're not females who will tell you, "it's ok; you go grrrl." We will correct you as needed and hope you come around. But even that begins to fade after some time.

You are always free to make your own choices, but you are not free of the consequences of said choices. We're telling you as a group that your way of thinking will just get you deeper and deeper into this cycle of anger - it won't do you any good - it WILL hurt you eventually.

Railing against it is like pissing in the wind; it's fruitless.

No offense, but have you considered talking to a counselor about your anger issues and impulse control? If not a mental health counselor, maybe seek a mentor to help you through this stuff?

Not even remotely.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
The world isn't fair.

Suck it up, buttercup. That's about the best you're going to get from the men on this forum.

Conversely, after enough of these types of posts, you'll stop getting replies from many of us who will just roll our eyes and think, "there he goes again."

We're not females who will tell you, "it's ok; you go grrrl." We will correct you as needed and hope you come around. But even that begins to fade after some time.

You are always free to make your own choices, but you are not free of the consequences of said choices. We're telling you as a group that your way of thinking will just get you deeper and deeper into this cycle of anger - it won't do you any good - it WILL hurt you eventually.

Railing against it is like pissing in the wind; it's fruitless.

No offense, but have you considered talking to a counselor about your anger issues and impulse control? If not a mental health counselor, maybe seek a mentor to help you through this stuff?
I deserve to be held to the same behavioral expectations as everyone else. The end.

Now threaten me with butt-scooting.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You're meteoric bro.

No one is threatening you with anything. Only offering you advice. Don't post if you don't want it. Or would you rather we all agree with you, massage your ego and tell you, "yeah, man, you go!", even though it's a disservice to a young man that's trying to find his way in the world?

I deserve to be held to the same behavioral expectations as everyone else. The end.

Now threaten me with butt-scooting.