"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serious problem (external events effect me too much)

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Last week I realized something. My mood depends a lot on external events around me. The best way to explain is:

when I see a guy talking to a girl I'm only even partially interested in, I feel down. When that same girl talks to me I feel great, when that girl doesn't talk to that guy, I feel great. When that same girl doesn't talk to anyone, I feel better as well. You see where this is going. But this goes as far (albeit less) as other people talking to others and not to me. This also goes with my friends, every night is different of course, some nights everyone is in a good mood and I am as well, if they're off I am as well.

I honestly need to know what this sh*t is, I need to know how to just feel good about myself every single moment and not be effected by outside events. I need to know why I act this way. I know this is not healthy, but this effecting me in such a way that it has the possibility to, and already has, screw up a lot of things.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
I need to know how to just feel good about myself every single moment
I think you have a valid issue that you need to work on, probably by getting more experience.

But this whole concept of "I have to feel good myself all the time" or "I have to feel like I'm the top dog alpha #1 most handsome HM10 in the room at all times" is very overrated and impractical. The manosphere and PUA theory seems to tell you to feel this way. It all seems very millenial, like how everybody has to get a participation trophy and there can't be any winners or losers because someone might feel bad.

If you always feel good about yourself, how are you supposed to ever recognize your faults and weaknesses, and work on them? Humility is a highly underrated characteristic, especially in the seduction community. You need to at least have a certain baseline self esteem though. That's why they say to destroy your ego. It's okay to recognize that you're not perfect, and that it's okay to fail.
 

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
You gotta work on yourself more in terms of not caring. I have the same problem too, try to be more outcome independent. For example, how I flip the script with the situation you described is I'd imagine this girl is a slut, and I'm not losing anything, so I feel chill. Reframe it.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
A man’s moods and confidence level can naturally vary throughout a day, week, or month, but letting outside events by others affect how you feel, that’s women’s territory. Totally reactionary. Don’t crowd their space and go build some confidence …
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Last week I realized something. My mood depends a lot on external events around me. The best way to explain is:

when I see a guy talking to a girl I'm only even partially interested in, I feel down. When that same girl talks to me I feel great, when that girl doesn't talk to that guy, I feel great. When that same girl doesn't talk to anyone, I feel better as well. You see where this is going. But this goes as far (albeit less) as other people talking to others and not to me. This also goes with my friends, every night is different of course, some nights everyone is in a good mood and I am as well, if they're off I am as well.

I honestly need to know what this sh*t is, I need to know how to just feel good about myself every single moment and not be effected by outside events. I need to know why I act this way. I know this is not healthy, but this effecting me in such a way that it has the possibility to, and already has, screw up a lot of things.
Get testosterone checked.

You sound depressed but it could be early or late stages of low testosterone.

Rsdnation lads use to bump state. Its epic to approach when in state but moreover, you want to smash and approach regardless.
 

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Testosterone might be a problem, been on a nofap for over a week now and I feel better. Still sucks way too hard to see her talking and laughing with that guy even though she's been texting me practically every day for the last week and a half, but I can't get myself (nor can she apparantly) to talk to her in real life (bear in mind that due to logistics it's very difficult nonetheless but too long to explain).

Are there any proven natural things that increase testosterone noticeably? I don't mean bullsh*t stuff like meditate or something like that. I lift heavy already and my showers end with the coldest water possible, but doesn't seem to do any major effect.
 
Top