Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seems like most men are single

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so sure. There was a good amount of pressure from my parents to be something different. I rebelled and left the nest as soon as I was able. I turned out marginally alright. People care too much about what other people think.
You aren't living in Japan though, there is a very different culture associated with success in education, career, etc. In Japanese culture there is a feeling of shame whenever there is a lack of accomplishment, whatever that might entail. Going back to their military culture, which was THE major part of their development as a nation and people, committing suicide was normal after experiencing defeat.

Going into modern Japanese society, you can see how some young men have not done as well in school or career and they feel so ashamed that they literally shut themselves off from society.

There are tons of videos and documentaries you can watch on youtube that concern this subject, it's very interesting but also very depressing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Single moms are the hardest women to pull or game for me. I have no idea why. I think because I’m 36, no kids, never been married (don’t want to be) and that sends them running.
They shouldn't be. They are all over the place here in the NYC area. Excellent for practice, but becareful not to fall for one of those sirens...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You aren't living in Japan though, there is a very different culture associated with success in education, career, etc. In Japanese culture there is a feeling of shame whenever there is a lack of accomplishment, whatever that might entail. Going back to their military culture, which was THE major part of their development as a nation and people, committing suicide was normal after experiencing defeat.

Going into modern Japanese society, you can see how some young men have not done as well in school or career and they feel so ashamed that they literally shut themselves off from society.

There are tons of videos and documentaries you can watch on youtube that concern this subject, it's very interesting but also very depressing.
Perhaps, but tradition died with feminism for most men. With these dudes, most of their issues are with their family and in their heads.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They shouldn't be. They are all over the place here in the NYC area. Excellent for practice, but becareful not to fall for one of those sirens...
Must be different here in South Carolina cause they’re hard as hell to get sex from. Gals with no kids will basically throw themselves at me but the single moms make you wine and dine them and “earn the sex”. Their standards are sky high down here, it’s a lot of aggravation when you can just stick with the girls that don’t have kids. Good luck though cause the competition is fierce for them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dates are older, and thus not as picky. If a man continues to date women his age, eventually they will start sticking around and putting out generously.
I'm in my mid 30s and I would pay women my age not to have sex with them, I kid you not Im scared from the possibility of them making a move on me or undress in front of me especially in a private place.

I would be much more at ease to fight in the octagon rather than find myself there.

I had sex in public places with young girls back in my 20s, I had a strong libido and mental desire no matter how complicate the situation was but women my age are basically anti-sex to me, I guess they make to me the same effect omega men do to women.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be different here in South Carolina cause they’re hard as hell to get sex from. Gals with no kids will basically throw themselves at me but the single moms make you wine and dine them and “earn the sex”. Their standards are sky high down here, it’s a lot of aggravation when you can just stick with the girls that don’t have kids. Good luck though cause the competition is fierce for them.
What they are doing is a natural response and defense mechanism resulting from what happened to them in the past. These women are just trying to avoid being pumped and dumped again, which is understandable but they often go about this the wrong way.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When I was on Bumble, they were ready and willing. Just too crazy to deal with them. Plus, the two I test drove didn't like birth control. Not worth the risk IMO. Condoms, tracking their ovulation periods and spermicide. Way too much work for some pvssy. Plus, they put you in front to attempt to loop you in, then the real lady comes out; that's when you leave. Good for practice, but nothing much more. They care little about you and only what you can do for them. I will say, the less you show interest, the more they chase. Still, way too much work for some pvss.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 90% of it is down to online dating and Tinder/Bumble.

Girls have literally all the power in determining whether a relationship happens in these mediums and guys have to queue up to try and impress them like circus animals. Girls know this and it gives many (not all, but many) massively inflated egos in RL and they expect even 10/10 guys to have to make some sort of exceptional effort for them.

Girls who aren't on OLD/Tinder/Bumble/whatever are, in my experience, far less egotistical and more reasonable when it comes to dating.

Imagine you had the ability to just switch on an App and have sex with anyone on it whenever and wherever you wanted, with zero effort. Girls have this power all the time in the modern age. So why are men special to them? Answer: they're not.

Even if you're a confident and attractive guy, many girls are so used to men fawning over them like pathetic idiots on Tinder that they see you the same way a lot of the time - an easy mark, a mug, someone to be played with rather than committed to or dated.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Girls have literally all the power in determining whether a relationship happens in these mediums and guys have to queue up to try and impress them like circus animals. Girls know this and it gives many (not all, but many) massively inflated egos in RL and they expect even 10/10 guys to have to make some sort of exceptional effort for them.

Girls who aren't on OLD/Tinder/Bumble/whatever are, in my experience, far less egotistical and more reasonable when it comes to dating.

Imagine you had the ability to just switch on an App and have sex with anyone on it whenever and wherever you wanted, with zero effort. Girls have this power all the time in the modern age. So why are men special to them? Answer: they're not.

Even if you're a confident and attractive guy, many girls are so used to men fawning over them like pathetic idiots on Tinder that they see you the same way a lot of the time - an easy mark, a mug, someone to be played with rather than committed to or dated.
Problem is how are you gonna find women who dont use OLD or antisocial media? I mean which ones dont lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What makes you special? You see thru her and you DO NOT fawn, pursue or pander her. You do NOT try to impress her. Those men are weak and easy marks. You stay focus on your priorities.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they are doing is a natural response and defense mechanism resulting from what happened to them in the past. These women are just trying to avoid being pumped and dumped again, which is understandable but they often go about this the wrong way.
I’ve noticed that most (not all, but the majority) of single moms are awful decision makers when it comes to choosing suitable mates. If they got knocked up by a deadbeat, they’re very likely to continue going after deadbeats. There will be a few “good guys” sprinkled in there that they’ll date a few times or couple months but nothing serious. They will go after bad men though because they made bad decisions before and they never learned. I’m talking about the never been married single moms, not the divorced ones.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

I agree. Look at the demands they put on their profiles, especially when it comes to money and basically want you to fund their travel addictions and such. Same morons you see in there everyday for months at a time everyday.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on. I see alot of disgusting women out here. After traveling outside the US and come home its even more noticable. The attractive ones are sprinkled in.
UK is the same

Literally the best looking girl at my workplace is a 33 year old single mom from Poland. She is wall status and still beats the local british girls no contest

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK is the same

Literally the best looking girl at my workplace is a 33 year old single mom from Poland. She is wall status and still beats the local british girls no contest
But look at the competition: :eek::eek::eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes. the sense of shame for failure in Japan is immense, and it was even moreso during World War 2. Take a look at the casualty statistics for major battles in the Pacific Theatre, and how every commander would do hari-kari (i.e., ritual suicide) upon realizing that the battles "were over":

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe, I'm 6'4", in amazing shape with a nice body, an attractive guy and well endowed and I get nothing but rejection. If they are doing it to me they sure as hell are going long periods without, as finding a guy like that or better is rare in the real world.
If you are that handsome , go on tender, and put some really good photos and you should get matches and girls talk to you, if not, you are not really of the top tier guys.
Dont understand me wrong , the problem is not with you, but imagine you go to a brothel and the owner ask you which girl you want to pick , you will just pick the most beautiful girl. In the west the society become a large brothel for women who are only looking for sex , they just choose the top in line. and when they want to settle it takes to most of them years before they accept that the top tiers guys is not for them, then they start lowering their standards.
Feel free to send me your pic if you really want honest assessment, I used to believe I am 10 guy , but that was only my imagination

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Come move up to CT or NYC. Plenty of single mama poon for you; if that's your thing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come move up to CT or NYC. Plenty of single mama poon for you; if that's your thing.
I don’t have the statistics but just basing it off of what I see everyday and looking at online dating, I wouldn’t be shocked if 1 in 3 women were single moms in SC. Hell, I wouldn’t be shocked if it was higher than that.