Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seemingly every avenue to meet single women is completely dominated in numbers by men. What am I supposed to do?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the zero genuine interest part. Plenty of men show up to events for better than average ratios.

The classic examples of this are yoga and Pilates classes. I've been to yoga and it definitely wasn't a match for me. Pretty much every guy at a yoga class is there for approaching. I found other fitness class formats more acceptable. I liked the interval training/bootcamp type formats, which had similar ratios to yoga and Pilates. However, even with the great ratios, fitness classes aren't easy places to score dates/bangs. Women are rarely sociable even in the 5 minutes before and after class. I have found that to be the case in multiple venues. You're giving up 45-60 minutes for those two, 5 minute windows. There also aren't a lot of women socializing with other women in those classes for platonic friendships. I have gotten numbers and dates from fitness classes before but not nearly in the quantity that would be expected given the ratio advantage.

I've attended both dance classes and fitness events at various points over the years, but not in many years. I attended some art events when I moved to a new city as a new college graduate when I was 22. The problem with that is that I was 22 and almost every other attendee was 40+. That didn't last for long. I've done a couple of short attempts at salsa dancing lessons and never got any dates out of them. I was unimpressed with the attendees too. I think salsa dancing lessons might be a loss leader type event. You might do salsa dancing lessons to get good enough to seduce at nightclubs with salsa dancing. Same would be true of country dancing/two-step, which I never tried.
I've done yoga. No pilates.

For the amount of guys, the competition is next to 0. I'm actually interested in yoga and meditation. I did a lot of vinyasa flow yoga, sun/moon salutations. It's bonus to chat up and have a flirt after class. Girls got friends who have friends. Spin class is a mofo but the demographic is there. I'd recommend the interest first. I think posers will get poor results.

I Utilized the lock down to reinvent myself. I did 0 clubs and bars in the pandemic. A few patios between lock downs. I started to take up hiking. I walk trails or the beach and lake. Any water front. I go to dog parks. Workout parks are great too. I met a girl randomly in a new spot. I can't think of where for the life of me. I think I was walking through a skate park?

I also took the approach to pickup from the stance on cultivate being "that guy." Not game time sometime and insert fake ****ing mustache and wig. I also like Julien Blancs skip the open and drama.

Never tried salsa. At gunpoint, I wouldn't go. I'd checkout a healthy cooking class at a community college lulz. I'd join a co-ed sport like beach volleyball.

I'm being more creative and open minded with the coming of age.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd join a co-ed sport like beach volleyball.
Volleyball is one of the better co-ed sports league options.

It’s pretty difficult to swoop into a co-ed kickball, softball, volleyball, or soccer league & directly arrange dates. First, there are more men than women in all these leagues. Nearly every other guy in these leagues is an unattached guy who is trying to get his penis wet in league because he read some advice article online or in a printed copy of a magazine about doing this. Participating in co-ed sports leagues is a form of weak social circle game. Yes, it is easier to talk to a woman after a game in a co-ed sports league than it would be to talk to a random woman at the grocery store, mall, or a bar. As a result, many men think that this will be game on easy mode. Most men fail at co-ed sports leagues in terms of getting their penises wet.

I've done yoga. No pilates.

For the amount of guys, the competition is next to 0. I'm actually interested in yoga and meditation. I did a lot of vinyasa flow yoga, sun/moon salutations. It's bonus to chat up and have a flirt after class. Girls got friends who have friends. Spin class is a mofo but the demographic is there. I'd recommend the interest first. I think posers will get poor results.
I didn't like the yoga vibe too much. I have done spin/kickboxing/boxing/bootcamp type classes. Gotten dates from it. Tough venue as most women in those classes aren't too social before or after class. Ratios are good though.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to do yoga cause I need to increase my flexibility, but all the women will think Im there to chad on them. But I found a solution. I'm going to dress in a wig and be as gay as possible.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driving a BMW or Mercedes is not impressive to women, you'd have to start driving a ferrari or lambo to have this effect. The point is that it takes a lot to really stand out in today's world, almost to the degree where it is unrealistic. Men that are in the top 10% will be viewed as "average" by most women, that's how difficult it is right now.
Or a large, fast, powerful, preferably very loud motorcycle.

If you look like Harry Styles or something you're all set. If not? Lol.
I've sounded very much like him my whole life and it hasn't made any difference.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that the average heterosexual male would really have to push himself to attend a dance class or a fashion/art event. It's kind of like a woman going to a wrestling match or a monster truck race to meet men. The difficulty is finding events that are attended by heterosexual women where you wouldn't feel entirely out of your element and/or bored to death. Going to events that you have zero genuine interest in for the sole purpose of meeting girls rarely works.
Agreed. The other issue with attending yoga or dancing classes is these are long game type situations. If you show up as the new guy and immediately start trying to game the women there, you immediately will get a rep (in a bad way) and they will start avoiding you like the plague. Now, if you show up and are simply friendly and genuinely want to get better at these exercises, you lay the foundation to ask these women out once they are comfortable. But it is not an overnight thing.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't but I'm reminded almost daily by any person I have to give my name to.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. The other issue with attending yoga or dancing classes is these are long game type situations. If you show up as the new guy and immediately start trying to game the women there, you immediately will get a rep (in a bad way) and they will start avoiding you like the plague. Now, if you show up and are simply friendly and genuinely want to get better at these exercises, you lay the foundation to ask these women out once they are comfortable. But it is not an overnight thing.
I have attended fitness classes at my primary gym over time and also dabbled at other places. You can approach women immediately if they catch your eye. I've done it. I don't necessarily see it as a long game thing. If you go to different classes at different times even at the same facility, you're likely to see all different women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Volleyball is one of the better co-ed sports league options.
I'm better with a football. Would give it a go on volleyball co-ed and would put work in. Cold approach on rival teams.

I'm not actively doing this. Was entirely a thought experiment. Open to it. I highly recommend the boys reinvent themselves. Find new avenues for pulling and generate new leads.

It’s pretty difficult to swoop into a co-ed kickball, softball, volleyball, or soccer league & directly arrange dates. First, there are more men than women in all these leagues. Nearly every other guy in these leagues is an unattached guy who is trying to get his penis wet in league because he read some advice article online or in a printed copy of a magazine about doing this. Participating in co-ed sports leagues is a form of weak social circle game. Yes, it is easier to talk to a woman after a game in a co-ed sports league than it would be to talk to a random woman at the grocery store, mall, or a bar. As a result, many men think that this will be game on easy mode. Most men fail at co-ed sports leagues in terms of getting their penises wet.
No doubt. Then again 99% don't approach. Can't pull but binge boomer pods and kick out cams in spectator mode. This is my competition. I like my odds. Game is so poor these days.

i didn't like the yoga vibe too much. I have done spin/kickboxing/boxing/bootcamp type classes. Gotten dates from it. Tough venue as most women in those classes aren't too social before or after class. Ratios are good though.
Purely a W in demographic & logistics. I prefer actually doing mma, boxing or bjj myself. I enjoy yoga and meditation for active recovery. It's just bonus to pickup too. I don't disagree. The environment isn't a layup by no means. I'm going to spit game regardless of the environment. Million dollar mouth piece. Let the chips fall where they may.

I'm in agreement with Aaron Clarey. Majority of women hate and absolutely dislike men. It's Chad or Tyrone that they want but more or less a ego boost as well as a means to free resources via marriage or divorce rapey.

I ran into a chick I picked up years ago. She Looked rough. Present day 6 maybe at best. Quite the skid down hill. Was enthusiastic to see me. She says "I only work part-time." I noticed a wedding ring. Classic female logic. Politely excused myself. Reminded me of another woman who said she wants a bf to split everything with. Lulz.

These are classic examples of modern women ran through and what fellas are competing for. The game is catch and release.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm better with a football. Would give it a go on volleyball co-ed and would put work in. Cold approach on rival teams.

I'm not actively doing this. Was entirely a thought experiment. Open to it.
It's difficult to swoop into a co-ed sports league and get dates from that. Participating in co-ed sports leagues is a form of weak social circle game. Yes, it is easier to talk to a woman after a game in a co-ed sports league than it would be to talk to a random woman at the grocery store, mall, or a bar. Most men who participate in co-ed sports leagues are doing it to try to get their penises wet because they read some online article that it is an easier form of game. It isn't. Most men fail to get their penises wet as a result of participating in a co-ed sports league.

Then again 99% don't approach.
Swipe apps are filled with the 99% of men who don't approach in real life.

Game is so poor these days.
It is, but there's a ton of competition by quantity. It's difficult to stand out on a swipe app. You've got a better chance of standing out in some form of in-person game, particularly non-bar approaching, which has been the majority of my approaching for the past decade. Bar/nightclub approaching is extremely difficult and nearly as bad as the swipe app environment.

I'm in agreement with Aaron Clarey. Majority of women hate and absolutely dislike men. It's Chad or Tyrone that they want but more or less a ego boost as well as a means to free resources via marriage or divorce rapey.
I agree as well.

These are classic examples of modern women ran through and what fellas are competing for.

The game is catch and release.
It is funny that you mention a fishing technique. In mating terms, catch & release would be associated with one night stands and short term casual sex. If you extend the fishing metaphor, I perceive that looking for a girlfriend in most large Western cities is like fishing for trout in a sewer.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult to swoop into a co-ed sports league and get dates from that. Participating in co-ed sports leagues is a form of weak social circle game. Yes, it is easier to talk to a woman after a game in a co-ed sports league than it would be to talk to a random woman at the grocery store, mall, or a bar. Most men who participate in co-ed sports leagues are doing it to try to get their penises wet because they read some online article that it is an easier form of game. It isn't. Most men fail to get their penises wet as a result of participating in a co-ed sports league.
+1

Agreed. Again it's more of a thought experiment. An idea.

Since the pandemic, I went mostly day game. Parks, hiking, indoor workout facilities (not conventional gyms; think iron man indoors and semi co-ed?), dog parks, beach, lake fronts, and others.

Swipe apps are filled with the 99% of men who don't approach in real life.
yeah. OLD is a cluster **** of low hanging fruit.

it is, but there's a ton of competition by quantity. It's difficult to stand out on a swipe app. You've got a better chance of standing out in some form of in-person game, particularly non-bar approaching, which has been the majority of my approaching for the past decade. Bar/nightclub approaching is extremely difficult and nearly as bad as the swipe app environment.
+1

I prefer cold approach. It's better. I agree it's a time sunk but it is better than fighting a algorithm and entitled has been puss.
I agree as well.

It is funny that you mention a fishing technique. In mating terms, catch & release would be associated with one night stands and short term casual sex. If you extend the fishing metaphor, I perceive that looking for a girlfriend in most large Western cities is like fishing for trout in a sewer.
I thought when I was blue pill (before learning pickup) the better experience with foreign women abroad or random encounter was the unavailability. Sure. There's elements of that but it's that some cultures outside of the UK value traditional values. Women are feminine elsewhere. the idea of value added is legitimately a thing women elsewhere know and are taught. Modern women don't know how to turn on a stove. Never mind offering value.

Dating is rubbish these days. Gems still exist. It's just very low probability in the west on top of the low probability in pickup.

It's mostly a dumpster fire. Catch and release material. Pump and dump. I've had awesome girls too and they get kept in the rotation. Value added is not the norm. Even still girls want to nest sooner or later. Even the most icy playboy wants to relax sooner or later.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Agreed. Again it's more of a thought experiment. An idea.

Since the pandemic, I went mostly day game. Parks, hiking, indoor workout facilities (not conventional gyms; think iron man indoors and semi co-ed?), dog parks, beach, lake fronts, and others.

yeah. OLD is a cluster **** of low hanging fruit.

+1

I prefer cold approach. It's better. I agree it's a time sunk but it is better than fighting a algorithm and entitled has been puss.

I thought when I was blue pill (before learning pickup) the better experience with foreign women abroad or random encounter was the unavailability. Sure. There's elements of that but it's that some cultures outside of the UK value traditional values. Women are feminine elsewhere. the idea of value added is legitimately a thing women elsewhere know and are taught. Modern women don't know how to turn on a stove. Never mind offering value.

Dating is rubbish these days. Gems still exist. It's just very low probability in the west on top of the low probability in pickup.

It's mostly a dumpster fire. Catch and release material. Pump and dump. I've had awesome girls too and they get kept in the rotation. Value added is not the norm. Even still girls want to nest sooner or later. Even the most icy playboy wants to relax sooner or later.
I Have a joke about this. When girlfriend plans a trip to yellow stone she makes it… When wife reaches kitchen shouldn’t bother you. -Stewart

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you must realise female social dynamics are a lot different to male

A lot of single males when push comes to shove will go to the coffee shop or bar or whatever else alone to try and make some friends or potential dates because they have nothing to lose

Single females won't , they want a girlfriend or two to come along with them and if nobody is available they would rather stay in

To a single female the world is perceived as a lot more hostile and dangerous

Many do not want to spend a lot of time out on their own and risk getting chatted up by Barry a 38 year old who weighs 280 lbs, works in fintech and becomes extremely offended when someone declines his chat up lines and advances

This is to an extent why online suits the female dating strategy they can quickly filter out all the "Barrys" wit minimal risk to their wellbeing

------------------------

The girl i am currently sleeping with , says she doesnt even like going out to straight bars or clubs anymore because so many creeps are hitting on her all the time

She prefers to go to gay bars ( and maybe there is a small clue there for OP )

I don't believe there is a shortage of single women out there there is plenty , however accessing them has probably never been more guarded by society in general

I have said it before and i will say it again ......

You really need to have something about you to succeed in modern dating , wether that be connections , wealth , charisma , confidence , fitness whatever

You need an angle to penetrate

Being an average Joe bloggs just isn't enough anymore

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you must realise female social dynamics are a lot different to male

To a single female the world is perceived as a lot more hostile and dangerous

Many do not want to spend a lot of time out on their own and risk getting chatted up by Barry a 38 year old who weighs 280 lbs, works in fintech and becomes extremely offended when someone declines his chat up lines and advances

This is to an extent why online suits the female dating strategy they can quickly filter out all the "Barrys" wit minimal risk to their wellbeing
All of the methods that aren't in-person are suited towards the females. You're right about filtering out "the Barry's". One of the dangers of tech-assisted dating methods is that females start applying the rules they apply on the apps/Instagram to real life. A lot of women are now accustomed to having supreme abundance on apps and expect the real world to match the apps. That's one part of the female entitlement and delusional behaviors that we see. I've had 5.5's and below either reject my offers for dates or "agree and flake" from in-person interactions. Remember that I am a 7 and above their SMV to a significant margin. They only get these delusions of grandeur from having abundance on swipe apps and in their Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn DMs.

A lot of females are also incapable of processing a daygame approach. The majority of my daygame conversations do not last more than 60 seconds. Most women do not understand the concept of being stopped by someone. They consider it an inconvenience. It can be quite frustrating to have a good opener and have the interaction not last 60 seconds. It's possible that a lot of these women have pre-existing boyfriends and are not looking for new penis. That's why they are short in their interactions. They never mention the boyfriend directly though.

The girl i am currently sleeping with , says she doesnt even like going out to straight bars or clubs anymore because so many creeps are hitting on her all the time

She prefers to go to gay bars ( and maybe there is a small clue there for OP )
Men have been going to gay bars to pick up women for a long time. This is not a new tactic. There's a 4-5 part series on picking up women at gay bars, I have linked Part 1 below.

It's possible to have success from going to gay bars to pick up women but it takes a lot. I think more men would be better off focusing on non-bar approaching or changing up times in which they go to mainly heterosexual bars.

Women who are horny AF and most down for the same night lay won't be in a gay bar. Additionally, phone number flakes are higher in all types of bars than they were 15 years ago.

You need an angle to penetrate. You really need to have something about you to succeed in modern dating , wether that be connections , wealth , charisma , confidence , fitness whatever

Being an average Joe bloggs just isn't enough anymore
It has been decades since being an Average Joe was good enough for a woman. I'd say the Boomers and early X'ers were some of the last to experience this. I agree on needing an angle now.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the methods that aren't in-person are suited towards the females. You're right about filtering out "the Barry's". One of the dangers of tech-assisted dating methods is that females start applying the rules they apply on the apps/Instagram to real life. A lot of women are now accustomed to having supreme abundance on apps and expect the real world to match the apps. That's one part of the female entitlement and delusional behaviors that we see. I've had 5.5's and below either reject my offers for dates or "agree and flake" from in-person interactions. Remember that I am a 7 and above their SMV to a significant margin. They only get these delusions of grandeur from having abundance on swipe apps and in their Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn DMs.

A lot of females are also incapable of processing a daygame approach. The majority of my daygame conversations do not last more than 60 seconds. Most women do not understand the concept of being stopped by someone. They consider it an inconvenience. It can be quite frustrating to have a good opener and have the interaction not last 60 seconds. It's possible that a lot of these women have pre-existing boyfriends and are not looking for new penis. That's why they are short in their interactions. They never mention the boyfriend directly though.
Well yea i think that goes without saying 80% of the threads on this forum centre around some variation of inequality in online dating but theres not a lot any of us can do about it other than not using them

Like most things in modern society they are a quick and low cost / effort solution to a problem and therefore tend to do quite well with the masses

Most dont really care about the intricacies

Women are delusional but mother nature is a harsh teacher and as every year ticks by these girls start to loose men that were previously drooling at their feet

The pressure to stay relevant is enormous for them and i am seeing the consequences first hand on my own social media feeds

Girls who 5-10 years ago were in their prime with thousands of orbiters are now struggling to get 20 likes on a selfie

It's quite amusing to watch