Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Second date tonight, should I be clear about my intentions?

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
You let her know your intentions through your actions -- not words. Employ kino, maintain strong eye contact, and be charming/flirtatious. Sometimes this is more difficult to employ effectively if, as you are, there is familiarity between the two of you for a long period of time before you start dating. You don't want to come off as not being genuine - but you can still make it work.

The last thing you want to do is be too milquetoast. She needs to know you are sexually attracted to her (hence making your intentions known), but this needs to be accomplished through non-verbal communication (kino).
I basically followed this to a tee and it was a great night. We didn't hook up but there was a lot of making out and the sexual tension is pretty high. She's entering into her 30s so she's at that phase of trying to pump the brakes a little bit I think. That's fine, we hung out, drank some beers and listened to live music. Some of the best advice I got on this thread was to just relax and have fun which is exactly what I did. The whole nonverbal part is a challenge for me but it's mind blowing how wildly effective it is.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I basically followed this to a tee and it was a great night. We didn't hook up but there was a lot of making out and the sexual tension is pretty high. She's entering into her 30s so she's at that phase of trying to pump the brakes a little bit I think. That's fine, we hung out, drank some beers and listened to live music. Some of the best advice I got on this thread was to just relax and have fun which is exactly what I did. The whole nonverbal part is a challenge for me but it's mind blowing how wildly effective it is.
Now invite her over to your place for dinner for date 3. Then fvck the hell out of her afterwards.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Touch touch touch it tells you everything. In the PUA community it’s called kino.

It’s imperative to let a woman know that you want sex, not overtly. You should be guiding her through doorways with your hand at the small of her back, missing her through a crowd you’re walk through, take her hand and make her follow it’s natural. When you walk down the sidewalk always walk outside this gives you a chance to move her with your hands.

Take her to a venue with music, women love to dance, it’s an acceptable way to touch each other without her feeling smuty but at the same time allows her to be a bad girl.
When you’re storytelling as things reach a crescendo in your sorry reach and grab her hand. Touch touch touch, it’s sexual. Women know instinctively that a good lovers hand are always moving on her body.

Innuendo is your friend, use it in a playful sexy way that is plausibly deniable. Play with your eyes, lock eyes and say nothing trust me it works.

Even on a first date if a woman does not react to what’s listed above she’s low interest. You’re filler, till she gets the tingles elsewhere. ABC always be closing Romeo.