Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scott Peterson a sexy ass?

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
THIS IS STUPID AS HELL, LOCK THREAD PLEASE
Lol i agree. I got off topic and sidetracked and a bit immature. I won't deny that. This will be the last post and i won't go that in the future.
But i just did not like the idea of someone making a thread on "i'm so good looking."
Plz :S .

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by nomorechump
I was only teasing him. I know :p. We aren't fighting anymore. I respect my elders and won't argue with you b/c ill probably lose anyways :S
Smart move...you would lose. :D

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Smart move...you would lose. :D
You mind to try on a friendly basis lol? Maybe see how bad you can bash me? :p (I dont usually post this much but ive got 3 papers to write meaning i can't get off my comp and they are boring as hell. )

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
well I just asked my g/f if she thought you were good looking, and she agreed that you were. but I sure hope you aren't that arrogant around woman, they're gonna think you're an a-hole.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scott P. is a sociopath. That's why he was able to do what he did. Though he does look pretty good, It has a bunch more to do with his ability to play people and pull them in different directions.

Too bad he was a screw ball, he might of made a good DJ.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzard128
Yeah, sure. He's another pic of me in the morning in a hotel after I fk'd my g/f on vacation.

http://home.stoik.com/uploaded/Image5.jpg
Are you sure mommy didn't tuck you in for bedtime?:D

They like Scott because he is famous or should I say infamous. He's average looking, although you can tell he's carrying some extra pounds.

I don't think Amber is attraive at all. Lacy I liked.

the12thplanet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nomorechump
You seem to really enough scrunitizing the looks of fellow men. That is a homosexual tendency. Nothing against gays, but are you homosexual or something because it sure sounds so.
admitting another man is goodlooking does not make you gay you fvckin homophobe.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women have a disease of falling in love with serial killers, psychos, etc. Its some sort of psychological phonomea, and I suggest you avoid those kind of women.

Its like how some men like women with penis.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That **** always happens. Some women are just nutty. Ted Bundy used to have his groupies, too.