Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scenario for discussion

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You have a girlfriend that is in her 40’s a decade your junior. It’s been six months, she’s attractive, sweet, you spend a few days a week together.

Suddenly she gets ill - for purposes of the discussion let’s say she has an issue that causes her deep abdominal pain and sex is completely off the table. You burn two days a week with this gal when you could be off banging others in that time.

You do care about her, but the lack of sex, until the problem is resolved is basically driving you batshyt. You’re trying to be Mr. Supportive and still spend time with her. It’s been a month since you’ve had any sexual contact and will probably be another two until you do.

You’re growing impatient because she hasn’t even offered a handy or bj.

What do you do?

Tell her you need some relief? Frankly if I need to tell a woman I need sex, that’s a dead end - she should anticipate that I do and provide something.

Continue spinning around these two days or eject? Ejecting is super Darwinian and frankly brutal, but on the flip most chicks probably would eject with no remorse?

So, what do you do?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Most girls that broke up with you, cheat, monkey branch, etc do it without remorse.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eject. Her health problems will only get worse.

She is taking up your valuable time and has nothing to offer.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a girlfriend that is in her 40’s a decade your junior. It’s been six months, she’s attractive, sweet, you spend a few days a week together.

Suddenly she gets ill - for purposes of the discussion let’s say she has an issue that causes her deep abdominal pain and sex is completely off the table. You burn two days a week with this gal when you could be off banging others in that time.

You do care about her, but the lack of sex, until the problem is resolved is basically driving you batshyt. You’re trying to be Mr. Supportive and still spend time with her. It’s been a month since you’ve had any sexual contact and will probably be another two until you do.

What do you do?

Tell her you need some relief? Frankly if I need to tell a woman I need sex, that’s a dead end - she should anticipate that I do and provide something.

Continue spinning around these two days or eject? Ejecting is super Darwinian and frankly brutal, but on the flip most chicks probably would eject with no remorse?

So, what do you do?
She should be offering BJs. If she loves you, she'd do it without even being asked. I do agree with you that you should never have to ask for that.

If she is not making up for the lack of sex with more affection/BJs/massages/etc, it speaks volumes about her character and what she thinks about you. I would walk away.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I figured most would say what I’m thinking. She’s part of the entourage, but was the “main”. Yeah I’ll be honest when I don’t have to spend time with her I feel like a weight has been lifted.

The answer is obvious i just needed some reinforcement.

thanks

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you do?

So, what do you do?
You suggest anti-Vax mitigation protocols is what you do. Easier said (by me) than done (by you) though. LOL.

My sympathies but I called this kinda thing (living in NPC land and not wanting to come to terms with the realities of our society) affecting your relationship 6 months ago.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You suggest anti-Vax mitigation protocols is what you do. Easier said (by me) than done (by you) though. LOL.

My sympathies but I called this kinda thing (living in NPC land and not wanting to come to terms with the realities of our society) affecting your relationship 6 months ago.
Talk about some whack a doodle crazy conspiracy nonsense being peddled.