Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saw A Girl At A Party, Felt I Got Some Eye Contact, Sort of Danced With Her,...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never Exchange Words With Her, But I Found Her Facebook (she's single)

What's my next step?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Your sort of danced with her? What does this exactly mean?

2. Just because her facebook says single. Doesn't mean she really is...

3. You made some eye contact. Didn't exchange words but, sort of danced. Well, depending on your situation. You could send her a message on facebook saying "hey remember me from that party?" "You seem like a fun girl, maybe even fun enough for me." "We should get together sometime." Just take it from there.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He has 889 posts.

Eight hundred and eighty nine.

It's sad to see how little this boards helps some people.

Look man, go read the DJ bible. just go. now. you need to do a complete 180 and straighten yourself up.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
1. Your sort of danced with her? What does this exactly mean?

2. Just because her facebook says single. Doesn't mean she really is...

3. You made some eye contact. Didn't exchange words but, sort of danced. Well, depending on your situation. You could send her a message on facebook saying "hey remember me from that party?" "You seem like a fun girl, maybe even fun enough for me." "We should get together sometime." Just take it from there.
1. By "sort of danced with her", I meant that I cuffed arms with her three times and did a little "merry-go-round" dance with her in the style of a square dance. No grind session, though.

2. I know she's single because she said so when she was participating in one of the dance contests.

3. I wanted to send her a message that says something like, "I saw you at the party the other day. I wanted to talked to you, but I couldn't find the best time." But I'm a little worried that this might be too stalkerish. I could have approached her after the party ended when she was behind me as we were both walking toward the parking lot but I felt the approach might appear too sketchy AND she was talking to someone on her cell. I would like to see her in person again but I don't know when that day will come.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you missed your chance. go for it, by all means, but there's no real connection here, and by implying that you felt like there was, you're probably going to chase her away.

next time, approach!!!! facebook messages are not approaches!!!

and there are no "best times" to talk to someone. just go over and talk to her. approaching is hard, and one of the first challenges we all face is getting used to them. start getting used to them so this never happens again.