Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

San Antonio/Austin

aray808311

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just checking if there was anyone in San Antonio or Austin Texas that wanted to meet up to go out and approach. I live in San Antonio, but I am happy to travel to Austin.

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am down. I live in Austin, but know SA is a great place for women. Way better than Austin in my opinion. I need to work on my in person approach skills. DM me.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I certainly enjoyed Austin a few years back before HP and Rackspace really took off guess 2014 or around there.

Back then it was the Dirty 6th - I had great time UT made it a paradise on earth a guy in his 40’s dating coeds and 20-something’s. Back then HBs would open you down there, not sure if it’s stil like that. SBSW was literally insane. But it sure seemed everyone knew everyone and/or had slept with them…

good luck guys

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly enjoyed Austin a few years back before HP and Rackspace really took off guess 2014 or around there.

Back then it was the Dirty 6th - I had great time UT made it a paradise on earth a guy in his 40’s dating coeds and 20-something’s. Back then HBs would open you down there, not sure if it’s stil like that. SBSW was literally insane. But it sure seemed everyone knew everyone and/or had slept with them…

good luck guys
Yeah, the Dirty 6th is still going strong haha Although it's evolved a bit. There is quite a few other districts to check out which is nice and there is still quite a bit of talent out here for sure. Haven't seen a lot of women hitting on guys though. There is still time to see it though haha

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am down. I live in Austin, but know SA is a great place for women. Way better than Austin in my opinion. I need to work on my in person approach skills. DM me.
I have repeatedly said that Austin and Dallas are the two worst mating markets in Texas for differing reasons. San Antonio has a better reputation.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have repeatedly said that Austin and Dallas are the two worst mating markets in Texas for differing reasons. San Antonio has a better reputation.
Lol and San Antonio is a military town with Big Ole Women

Houston actually seems fairly good. Whenever I test out new online openers, I use that market and get better responses than I do in my local market using the same openers once perfected (Phx/Scottsdale).

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score

Houston actually seems fairly good. Whenever I test out new online openers, I use that market and get better responses than I do in my local market using the same openers once perfected (Phx/Scottsdale).
LMFAO haha this has me rolling hahahaha

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's the trade off with San Antonio. The women are not as good looking as Dallas, but the attitudes are a little bit better.

Both Houston and San Antonio have reputations for obesity.

I like the Fort Worth scene.

aray808311

Don Juan
Reaction score
will do. my bad just saw your reply

aray808311

Don Juan
Reaction score

lol i always think of this for san antonio