Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Same sort of approach, she said "aww thank you'

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This very attractive women, smart jacket well dressed, I saw walk past and then had a distance of 10 meters ahead of me

I thought to myself "if it goes well how can I stack the convo"

I walked, as I was beside her my pace matched her pace

I go "excuse me"

She looked and made eye contact

I then said "I just saw you and I just had to say hello to you"

At this point my mind wasn't right and I felt I was qualifying myself to her

She made eye contact and said "aww thank you"

Then walked off

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This very attractive women, smart jacket well dressed, I saw walk past and then had a distance of 10 meters ahead of me

I walked, as I was beside her my pace matched her pace

I go "excuse me"

She looked and made eye contact

I then said "I just saw you and I just had to say hello to you"

At this point my mind wasn't right and I felt I was qualifying myself to her

She made eye contact and said "aww thank you"

Then walked off
Always better to take action than having the thought of regret later.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What do you expect? This is going to be 95% of your interactions in these scenarios.

Your hit rate even when you are really really good is going to be very low because it's kinda creepy and weird to be running up on people like that randomly.

When people post that "I did something that has over a 95% fail rate and I failed." I am kinda like "Well, yeah, that's going to happen a lot more than not." This isn't newsworthy...what would be newsworthy is if you turned that into a date.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This needs to be thought of in advance. Have some standby lines if nothing contextual comes to mind.

"aww" isn't necessarily a killer if there is also an edginess elsewhere in the interaction. It's merely an expression of comfort, which is okay if there is also attraction. If you had followed up with an interesting question that encompasses something unique about her, you'd have been okay.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Approaching strangers in general in any setting has a low conversion rate for arranging dates.
Exactly. I don't understand why this would be surprising or what people are hoping to learn other than you are basically looking for a needle in a haystack if you think you are going to pick up a woman in these situations.

I guess it's good to do it and get experience talking with women to help in other situations, but you could simply put yourself in more conducive situations with women and up your success rate.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flirting with random women.

cons: low success rate. she might think you are creepy.

pros: if you are successful, that means she REALLY likes you. also, of she doesn't really like you, she will know you like her and if you see her again, that might be the seed for her to see you as something more (as long as you are not desperate)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
flirting with random women.

cons: low success rate. she might think you are creepy.

pros: if you are successful, that means she REALLY likes you. also, of she doesn't really like you, she will know you like her and if you see her again, that might be the seed for her to see you as something more (as long as you are not desperate)
IMO, if you are doing this, the goal should be to become more comfortable with talking to women in general so you can apply this to situations that have a much better success rate than running up on randos in public and increase your success rates there rather than expecting to actually pick up these women more than once in a very very blue moon.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I don't understand why this would be surprising or what people are hoping to learn other than you are basically looking for a needle in a haystack if you think you are going to pick up a woman in these situations.

I guess it's good to do it and get experience talking with women to help in other situations, but you could simply put yourself in more conducive situations with women and up your success rate.
I find this is the proverbial snake eating its tail. Cold approach is low hit rate, so I try to do the social event game. But everyone else has the same idea: it’s saturated with pushy, blabbering sausage. So I go back to apps. Then I realize they don’t deliver anything but scraps in ever sparser quantities. So then I think, nothing else is going to work, I have to cold approach…

The truth is society picks its winners and losers early. Some people, it just chooses to marginalize. With AI fundamentally devaluing intellect, extroversion and social mimicry will reign even more supreme. Meanwhile, the disintermediation tools the internet brought have greatly diminished — the social landscape is rapidly becoming closed again. The music has stopped.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I find this is the proverbial snake eating its tail. Cold approach is low hit rate, so I try to do the social event game. But everyone else has the same idea: it’s saturated with pushy, blabbering sausage. So I go back to apps. Then I realize they don’t deliver anything but scraps in ever sparser quantities. So then I think, nothing else is going to work, I have to cold approach…

The truth is society picks its winners and losers early. Some people, it just chooses to marginalize. With AI fundamentally devaluing intellect, extroversion and social mimicry will reign even more supreme. Meanwhile, the disintermediation tools the internet brought have greatly diminished — the social landscape is rapidly becoming closed again. The music has stopped.
Nah, I don't get with the crybaby stuff. You are a grown man and in control of much of this, don't act like "Woe is me, I have no control of anything".

Everyone has the same idea? Great. Most will be terrible at it because they are lazy and haven't bothered putting much work into improving and if you've worked hard enough to become good at that, you will stick out in a positive way. Sure you'll have some people who are naturally good. So what?

You don't have to be better than everyone, just better than the people who were at your level that you now are far above.

There is a reason why I haven't gone without sex for longer than 2 weeks in probably 5-6 years. It's because I understand it's a volume game, there is no crying or getting down when things don't work out with any one woman and I keep working on filling my pipeline.

It's not hard, you just have to work out a system that works for you, is easily repeatable over and over and one that gets enough results.

Most guys would rather spend their time crying, whining and complaining tho instead of working on getting results unphased by what is happening day by day.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forced myself to go out tonight. I didn’t even lay eyes on a woman worth talking to (granted this is the DC area). I did waste $50 on a burger and drink in the process. I still go through the motions, but I don’t have the energy to pretend anymore

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The women haven't blown me out hard when I approached them.