"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Rural vs city - which is better?

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Now because of the obvious numbers between the two - are most people on here from a city or live in one? well Im rural but in every time I pulled and dated in the past was from a city or large town or OLD. what are the pros and cons?? Im in the process of in next stage of my life - relocating longer term to Don Juan and make a living too and fun.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I would assume its easier to date people in the city but its also easier to get nexted due to numbers. In rural areas it will be harder to find dates due to low numbers but also likely will be harder to get nexted due to many people
 

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
218
Reaction score
112
Age
44
City - quantity.

Rural - LTR Quality

Fun - amsterdam, berlin, benidorm, pattaya, rio etc.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Not sure where you live but you will find it will be harder find a woman in rural areas. I've been raised and still live in a rural area finding women isn't easy, you will find guys out number women in rural areas as the employment in rural areas is geared toward men.
 
Top