Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #5: hb6-Mizue

At the Korean supermaket I want to check out if I can get some digits in there I go in and walk around and see a few cuties. I randomly approach one.

ss: Hi
girl: Hi
ss: How is it going?
girl: Good
ss: I'm looking for something to cook for tonight's dinner. (I don't mention specific things else I will run out of things to talk about). I see a bag of sea weed in front of us and I'm like. How do you eat this stuff?
girl: This is for miso soup.
ss: Are you Korean? Where are you from?
girl: I'm Japanese

I make her laugh and tease her. She seems shy because she is surprised I'm talking to her even after a 20 minutes convo. However she becomes more comfortable after I answer her questions.

girl: Why do you talk to me?
ss: Well, I'm looking for something to cook for tonight's dinner that's why I talk to you. Do you know how to cook?
girl: Yes
ss: Then you have to cook for me next time ok?
girl: Ok
ss: Give me your number and I call you so you can cook for me next time.
She agrees and I #close.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
girl: Why do you talk to me?
ss: Well, I'm looking for something to cook for tonight's dinner that's why I talk to you.
My mind immediately went to you being some sort of creepy cannibal. More like "someone" to cook for tonight's dinner.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #6: hb7.5

ss: (Eye contact) Hey, how is it going?
hb7.5: (Smiles & confussed) Good
Noticed she was doing something on her laptop I go...
ss: What are you doing?
hb7.5: I'm studying?
I take a quick glance on her laptop screen
ss: You are lieing you are not studying you are playing on your computer.
She laughs and continue to tease her a couple of times more then I started to immediately build rapport.
ss: Are you Japanese?
hb7.5: I'm Korean
ss: Oh cool
Sexual tension...
hb7.5: Where are you from?
ss: I'm Chinese
hb7.5: What do you do for a living?
ss: I'm a Software Engineer. Do you come to this place often?
hb7.5: Yes blah blah blah
ss: Hey I'm going back to meet my friend. What is your number I give you a call when I'm here again.
She complies and I #close her.
ss: It was nice meeting you (handshake)

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #7: hb7

The approach is pretty similar to "close #6"
ss: Hello, how are you?
hb7: (Smiles & confussed) Good
I noticed she is really nervous 'cause there are lots of people around us.
ss: Studying for exams?
hb7: No, it's my English homework
ss: Cool, are you a good student?
hb7: Yes
ss: So you must be a geek...
hb7: (She laughs) No, I get only Bs
I noticed she has a running nose.
ss: Are you cold?
ss: Ok I gotta stay away from you. I'm gonna leave. (Push & pull). Are you Japanese?
Sexual tension...
hb7: Where are you from?
ss: I'm Chinese
hb7: Are you a student?
ss: I graduated already I work as a Software Engineer. I'm on my vacation week. Do you like sushi?
ss: Cool, give me your number and we go grab sushi sometimes.
he complies and I #close her.
ss: Hey I have to get back to my friend because he is waiting. It was nice meeting you (handshake)

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #8: hb7 (Picture below)

At Walmart, my first time at this Walmart, it was ****ing huge. She is in the office utilities aisle.
ss: Hi, how are you?
hb7: (surprised and confussed...priceless eye-opened wide look hahahahah) Who are you?
ss: Who are YOU!?
hb7: I'm hb7
ss: I'm ss (she has a firm handshake)...Ouch..why do you press so hard. You wanna crush my hand. I make fun of her firm handshake.
She tries to fight back but she can't hahahahah
hb7: Where did I meet you?
ss: I don't know. I never met you.
She turns and tries to walk away (test)
ss: How is your day so far? (She stays and I build comfort)
hb7: Good. Your name is ss?
ss: Yes, I'm ss. Sorry I forgot your name...
hb7: My name is hb7
ss: Oh yeah hb7. (then I repeat her name 3 times to remember it)
ss: I'm new to this city and I'm basically socializing. Are you from here?
hb7: No, I'm from Toronto.
We chat for 5 minutes or so.
ss: I have to get going I need to look for a new pair of sandals. Give me your number and I call you sometimes to hang out.
hb7: I don't have a cell phone. I give you my Email.
OK I write it down and I say to her don't try to hack or spam my email account. She laughs and she says you don't hack my email account. I laugh.
ss: It was nice meeting you.
I say no handshake this time you gonna get my hand injured.
hb7: Nice to meet you, bye

Picture
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs642.snc3/27371_629215614_3231_n.jpg

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All three *****es flaked. Seems like the market is very competitive in Vancouver.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont take it personal. Get back out there and get more #s nd work on making them stick

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #9: hb7.5

This is at the mall that I always find it's very difficult to close basically girls are attention *****s and very unfriendly however I'm finally able to close one today. She seems very friendly and kind of know I sarge at the mall. I'm so pumped after I got the number because it was my first one at this mall.

ss: Who are you?
hb7: Who are YOU!? I think I don't know you
ss: Yes, who are you?
hb7: I'm hb7
ss: I'm ss. Nice to meet you. I find you attractive and I wanted to meet you.
hb7: Oh, thanks (smiles). Are you meeting girls in this mall with a dating coach?
Totally got my off-guarded...I'm like...
ss: No, What is that? What are you up to today?
hb7: I'm watching the hockey game. Are you going to watch it?
ss: No, I'm not. I have to play basketball tonight with my friends.
hb7: Do you play basketball?
ss: Yes. Do you play basketball?
hb7: I used to.
ss: We should play basketball sometimes.
hb7: Sure
ss: Hey, I have only 5 minutes because I have to get back to my friend. Do you want to catch up later? We can have a coffee sometimes.
hb7: Ok
ss: Here put your number in my phone.
She complies.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss close, make out sessions with ex-landlady (milf)

Not really a field report however it's good to write it down for the record. A little bit about how I met her: I was her tenant for about 5 months in the past.

Basically she runs her own business and she needs help with her computer. I come in to her apartment in a rainy Saturday afternoon. I sit and start to troubleshoot the computer she sits next to me and tells me what she wants me to do with her computer. 20 minutes later her husband goes to work and we are alone in the apartment. She is next to me all the time while I worked on the computer. The next sequence happens really fast and I don't know how to explain it. It's an instant moment I grab and hold her hand. She doesn't take it away and I know the game is on. Then I start hard kino on her and at this moment I have my right hand on her left thigh and I keep it there all the time. Then I go for the kiss and she likes it then we make out for a while. After I finish troubleshooting her computer I make out with her again. It was fun. I had dinner in her apartment and I left.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 2 -> Close #9: hb7.5

Setting: Gym

I pick her from her work and I'm on time as usual. I park my car and call her I tell her I'm here. She is like wow you are so early I tell her we agreed to meet at 5:20pm then she says she thinks we meet at 6:20pm which I think it's total bullpoo because I told her on the phone I get off at 5:00pm and I take 20 minutes to get to her office. She tells me she gets off at 6:00pm and I say OK I wait for you I will be in my car taking a nap. At 6pm she is in my car and before I start the engine I emphasize how she doesn't respect my time. I tell her are you always like this? This is the 2nd time. I looked into her eyes and speak seriously I'm here to see you not to wait for you and sleep in my car and if we agree to meet at certain time you have to be there. (But I think I should have say you are disrespecting my time and if you keep doing it this is not going to workout and I will stop seeing you.) then she says she think we agree to meet at 6:20pm on the phone. I say maybe it's a misundertanding I'm sorry. We get to the gym and on the way she asks me how much is for me to bring a guest I said Idk. At the gym I ask how much is it for me to bring a guest she says it's $11 at this moment my date is very surprised because she asks again how much is it for a guest pass and she gets the same answer. She drops her ID and opens her purse to get money to pay then as soon as she reaches her hand in she asks me are you going to pay for me? (I'm thinking Ok she is a gdigger) and I say "no". She starts to act different now (Like she is in panic mode) she asks the counter girl how she can get to Metrotown from here and she says to the counter girl I want my ID back, I'm good, I'm not going in and tells me to have fun with my workout and she leaves FAST. I call her and ask why she is leaving? She says she is a member from another gym and she doesn't want to pay to get in to mine and additionally she says because I say "no" then I say I don't mind paying for you if you don't have enough money. I tell her I drive you home and she says she is on the bus already and she says have fun with my workout. Then I thought this is the last I will hear from her.

Now it comes the best part or maybe the weird part 3 hours later she calls me and asks how was my workout and she tells me don't pick up her phone call later tonight because it's going to be her mom who's calling. I say OK. But I think she expected me to ask her "why" but I didn't.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #9: hb7.5 follow up

Called her today and I ask her to see a movie, she says she will call back. For people who doesn't know what "I will call you back is". It means she is not interested. I'm proceeding to delete her number. Oh well I gotta go catch more fishes.

Things I would have done instead if I could go back to the past: She asks "are you going to pay for me?". I should have said "are you my girlfriend?. Instead of saying "no"" What do you guys think about this answer to her question?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you want to be realistic it would of probably went better if you paid for her, but considering this is the second time you two have gone out and she is expecting you to pay for her anytime and all the time, it isn't exactlly a great sign. So I believe you made the right call in this situation, she was playing games (considering you said this is the second time shes done this) to start you off with and then she had the audacity to actually ASK you to pay for her.

When i say right call, it dosn't mean that you always get the girl. When i mean right call, i mean that this girl was jus trying to use you as a door mat and you basically put her in a situation where she had to either step up or walk away. She wasn't willing to change so she chose to walk away and in a way she even valued you for what you did even though you didn't get her, which is why she called you back (this is where you could of set up another date btw?, but to be honest she dosn't sound worth it).

Btw if she does call you back, screw taking her out to a movie, tell her to come your house to watch a movie and go for the CLOSE. If she dosn't either leave it or just send her text going straight for the kill "wow you didn't call me back, looks like you are going have to come over my house on xxxx and make it back up to me" Then accept her response has yes or anything else has a no (hint ignore her and delete her), I would say these options are best saves you from wasting anymore time with this girl.

But ultimatelly forget the "are you my girlfriend" line, some girls are not worth winning.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #10: hb7

Hello I'm back.

Thanks for the response RD123.

I completely forgot about the gdigger and I moved on. Today I'm walking at the mall and I see a cute petite girl. I wanna highlight something before I continue most chicks I see at the mall they look hot, but when I come close to them they very dissapointed for my eyes. Not sure if this happens to you guys, but it happens to me and today it happened to me a few times. Anyway back to business I see this cutie and I approach from behind because she walks pass me.

ss: (Tap on arm) Hey, are you from UBC?
petite: No
ss: I thought you are someone I know. I was walking with my friend and I saw you and I wanted to come say hi.
In this moment I proceed with kino and EC. I'm surprised she doesn't walk away so the first thing I think is I'm building attraction with her.

petite: I'm waiting for my friend.
Her phone rings....I was like (****ing cell phone ****blocks me) she is on the phone for 4 minutes or so. I was thinking this is over, however to my surprise she doesn't walk away and she finishes her call.

ss: Oh my god and I laugh. (She laughs too). I want to know you. I want to have a coffee with you.
More kino...She says it was her friend looking for her in the mall.

petite: I have a boyfriend.
ss: I don't believe you and I laugh. What is his name?
petite: Steven.
I go for kino escalation...

petite: This is awkward.
ss: I'm serious I want to know you. I want to take you out for a coffee when I have time. We will get to know each other and then we will see a movie together. What do you think?
More kino escalation...

petite: Ok
ss: Give me your number.
She proceeds to give me her digits.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #11: hb7

At the library I see this girl check out some books and I obey the 3s rules and go for it.

ss: I'm on the escalator on my way down and I saw you and I wanted to come say hi
hb7: Oh, hi

She says she is trying to scan the books and the machine is not working and I tried to help her. I kino her and qualify her and build rapport. Ask if she is interested in have a coffee and watch a movie. She says Yes and I # close her.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had day2 (movie), day3 (hang out at the mall), and day4 (sitting in my car) with #11. Had a wet and hot make out session with hb7. She is a great kisser.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #12: hb7

Setting: Mall
Approach: Direct

#11 is not interested after our make out. We meet and she tells me it's over. Maybe buyer's remorse?, maybe I didn't escalate fast enough?, maybe I'm too good for her?, it could be 1000 reasons why she is not interested. I don't want to think about it too much.

I kino her arm during the whole convo.
ss: Hey, you are pretty, I want to get to know you. (I notice she is wears contacts). I like your eyes, are you wearing contacts?
hb7: Yes (smiles). Nobody has approached me like this before.
Her phone rings and she talks to her friend in Cantonese, she says to her friend that a guy doesn't let her go. (LOL)
ss: Hey, I undertand what you've just said to your friend.
hb7: (Laughs) Oh, I'm sorry.
ss: (Laughs) It's OK, you don't need to apologize.
hb7: Are you CBC?
ss: No
hb7: Are you Vietnamese?
ss: No.
My wingman is next to me all the time. He wanted to hear what I say, so I told him to come stand next to me to hear what I say.
ss: (I point to my wingman). This is my friend, he is waiting for me. I want to get to know you, we can have a coffee, and watch a movie together. Are you interested?
hb7: OK
Pull my cell and # close her.
hb7: Text me
ss: OK

5 minutes later she texts me. I reply to her text every 45 minutes.
hb7: Sorry about that. (About talking in Cantonese to her friend about me not letting her go)
ss: It's ok. Are you going to the mall tomorrow? I'm going to be there.
hb7: No
ss: No problem. Are you free to have a coffee with me? I want to see your colourful eyeballs again.
hb7: lol, I'm at home
ss: Not now, tomorrow.
hb7: I'm doing something tomorrow. I'm going back to China on Tuesday.
ss: (I pull the trigger) Do you wanna have fun before you go back to China.
hb7: I never had and I don't like ONS.
ss: I can make it special for you.
.....No reply....

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:

#11 is not interested after our make out. We meet and she tells me it's over. Maybe buyer's remorse?, maybe I didn't escalate fast enough?, maybe I'm too good for her?, it could be 1000 reasons why she is not interested. I don't want to think about it too much.

ss: Hey, you are pretty, I want to get to know you. (I notice she is wears contacts). I like your eyes, are you wearing contacts?
Her phone rings and she talks to her friend in Cantonese, she says to her friend that a guy doesn't let her go. (LOL)
My wingman is next to me all the time. He wanted to hear what I say, so I told him to come stand next to me to hear what I say.
ss: (I point to my wingman). This is my friend, he is waiting for me. I want to get to know you, we can have a coffee, and watch a movie together. Are you interested?

hb7: Sorry about that. (About talking in Cantonese to her friend about me not letting her go)
ss: No problem. Are you free to have a coffee with me? I want to see your colourful eyeballs again.
.....No reply....
seems like she was interested after the approach, but your followups sound too needy. asking too many questions. you should make the calls, not put the ball in her court

also, if you already foreshadowed coffee and a movie, stick with that. dont change up the plan. thats not what she had in mind with you

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:

Her phone rings and she talks to her friend in Cantonese, she says to her friend that a guy doesn't let her go. (LOL

.....No reply....
Really weird thing to say here. Overall insanely weird approach. Don't be so direct with a girl that doesn't check you out before you approach. Really, these cold approaches during the day do not work unless the girl checks you out before you open your mouth.

You were rejected very early in the text. A girl that wants to have sex with you will find a way to let you have sex with her.