Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
619joe said:
Plus Id bet you anything that whites get hit on more often than asians (daytime im talking about).I dont think you can disagree with that can you?They are less used to giving out numbers man I guarantee you.
Aside from your limited experience in the 21+ world and messing with the Asian ladies I'd like to offer a couple points.

1) "Encyclopedic" lives should be pursued. The last thing we need in our society are students who do just enough to get their diploma. There is a reason that people are busting their asses through high school, it tends to set the tone for the rest of your life. Your tone suggests that you look down on such people and I'm curious as to why? Are you going to a UC after high school?

2) What do you base this on? It's said you live in SD, not exactly a ethnically rich area in my experience, have you experienced the scenes in other metros? How many Asian girls have you gotten in the sack? I used to be very, very intimidated by Asian girls, especially the ones that roam in packs, but realized they want attention too. Once you get past the b1tch defense field, Asians are as easy as everyone else....

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
Today's report
I went to the salon to have a haircut and as usual I had the same girl to cut my hair. This was my 4 times there so far. Today I was more desire to speak to her longer. We talked about his brother, my family and her family while she was cutting my hair. She never mentioned she had a bf. So I was thinking about IOI. She asked me a few more questions about myself and I answered her in a very slow pace. At the end I proceed to the counter to pay her as usual and she wrote down her number and her name on a piece of paper and gave it to me. She asked me for my contact info and I wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to her then I left.

Your inputs will be appreciated...
Wait so you have normal client and hairdresser talk with this lady, mostly rapport from what you have mentioned, and she just hands you her #?
Seems kinda odd and, frankly, desperate on her part. Hairdressers are friendly people and they have interactions like this all day long. So I don't see how a convo like the one you described above can create attraction in her. Was there any attraction-creating banter that you didnt mention ?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys the 619 part is just a online msn kind of name ive had for a long time in respect when was huge fan of rey mysterio

i live in vancouver man

i guess you could just say im not into asians from what i have seen in my area thats all lmao

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bpimp,
I told her I was leaving the city and told her you should visit me in my new city and she wrote down her number and name for me.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Supermarket approach.

She was holding her basket buying stuffs...
ss: Do you speak English?
hb9: Yes
ss: I don't like your shoes.
hb9 thought I was talking about her basket...
ss: Your shoes (I pointed at them)
hb9 said something like.....They are mine...
ss: I don't like your shoes. But the rest is good.
hb9 grins and her face looks scared and she left....

What was wrong??? Any inputs?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just answer me this,be honest...

What good does an opener about disliking her shoes and expressing that opinion do?Do you expect her to be thrilled with joy?Why not just say you liked her shoes and just went on from there asking her whats shes doing,etc.?This way you put yourself in a crappy situation where you maybe coulda saved it but you froze up because you werent expecting her to say that

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's approach in the restaurant.

ss: What are you doing tonight?
waitress: Nothing
ss: Can I give you a call?
waitress ignored me....

What the hell.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
619joe said:
Just answer me this,be honest...

What good does an opener about disliking her shoes and expressing that opinion do?Do you expect her to be thrilled with joy?Why not just say you liked her shoes and just went on from there asking her whats shes doing,etc.?This way you put yourself in a crappy situation where you maybe coulda saved it but you froze up because you werent expecting her to say that
Agree with the above. Good job on the approaches why make comments like "is your hair real" and "I don't like your shoes" - I know you were joking around but women would easily get offended by this, better to say hey nice shoes those are really unique or something along those lines..........

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan... its good to say something like that if she have really good confidence because she used to people saying they are unique etc.

But great job suavesuave!!! keep it up

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
College approach

1st. Went something like this.
Was sitting there by myself reading a paper. Some hb4 sits next to me...
ss: Do you have a pen?
hb4: Sure
ss: I need to fill out this form to have my name changed...talked for 1 minute (Cause didn't know what to say I was talking about the paper I wanted to fill out)
ss: What do you study?
hb4: She said something like ...Science arts
ss: Do you like it?
Talked about for 2 minutes or so
Silence for 20 seconds...
hb4: What do you study?
ss: I studied this and that blah blah blah...
We talked for like 10+ min. After 10+ minutes I finished filling out the form.
I returned the pen and thanks her and didn't want to close her because she was not my type (hb4)

2nd. Went something like this.
Waiting in line to buy a refreshment...She jumps in the line behind me.
ss: Is that your perfume?
She is surprised and backups up and her eyes where wide opened....(Funny)
hb6.5: Are you allergic?
ss: No, I'm not I just wanted to find out if the fragrance is from you?
hb6.5: I thought you were allergic?
ss: No, I'm not. Do I look like I'm allergic?
hb6: Touches my arm and says. Some people are allergic..(I Forgot to kino back)
ss: You smell good I like it. What is your perfume called?
Continue talking till it was my turn to get my refreshment..
Did not close either. I'm going only for hb 8+ nowadays. But it's a good practice.

3rd. Went something like this.
So after buying my refreshment I proceed to find a seat and see lots of chicks around the tables. Some of them by herself and some of them sets of two.
I picked one randomly, approached and asked if I could have a seat. I'm now face to face with her.
She is reading some kind of book...
ss: Is that math?
hb5: No. It's accounting.
ss: What program are you in?
After talking about general stuffs for 15 minutes or so I said I had to go. She said something like it's still early or something (Kinda trying to say don't leave me alone). Cause I told her I had to go somewhere at 2:30PM
I told her OK I stay for another 5 minutes. This produced a good momentum to have a new topic to talk about.
Saw her gold bracelet. (Saw it at the very beginning just didn't have a chance to tell her). I kino her and say:
ss: Is that real gold and is it from China?
hb5: Yes (She kind of backed away. Looks like she doesn't like to be kino)
ss: Your bf gave it to you?
hb5: Yes
ss: Is he from China?
hb: Yes
Continue talking for 5 minutes. Most of the time I was talking. Then told her I gotta go now and I said it was nice talking to her. Didn't close her. Was not interested. But it was a good practice.

4th. approach
Walked out the college I noticed someone behind me (UG)
ss: Are you following me?
ug: No
ss: Are you also from this college?
ug: I'm in a hurry.
She walked away fast.
ss: People are very antisocial these days...

Judge me if you want. Thanks for reading.

tssme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Bro..from your "reports" it just doesn't seem natural. You seem to be doing..
Compliment
Kino
Neg
Ask for number.

While there is nothing wrong with the pattern, but there needs to be continuity. I'm sure there are many who don't need the continuity and may be able to snatch #s..but may be you're not one of them. I know I'm not one of them for sure. Also, like you mentioned you're asian. Nothing wrong with being an Asian..but most White/black/latin women don't seem to be attracted to yellow/asian-brown skin. So..just to max your game and potential..I would hit on more Asians *if I were you. You know what I'm talking about. ITs like...if a French person is speaking in English with a thick accent..its exotic. If a Chinese guy is speaking with a thick accent he's a FOB. You get the drift..right?

Either way..focus on opening more..because with you it appears to be more of a confidence/comfort issue. Once you can overcome that...you can work on the rest. Good job on opening w/ so many girls! Just keep it up.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
New approach at a place that looks like a bar but its more of a bubble tea + bar place.
I was with 4 AFC guys fri3nds. Sitting and chatting. Saw 2 chicks sitting alone. I approached.

ss: Can I speak to your friend? (I asked the not so hot one But both are Asian HB 7.5-8)
hb8: No
ss: Are you antisocial?
She smiles.
hb8: No, it's just between us two.
ss: Ok

I went back to my table and my AFC friend is like bowing at me.
Now that I think about it I could have use a different combo on the chicks. But it's OK. Lesson learnt.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
ss: Can I speak to your friend? (I asked the not so hot one But both are Asian HB 7.5-8)
hb8: No
Don't ask for permission right off the bat. Especially if you're just a stranger trying to single out the more attractive of the girls (they're probably used to it). You probably would have had to start and engage both in conversation rather than isolating one immediately.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible please...One thing you never want to do is ask a girl "
Can i anything"

Can i talk to you for 3 mins...thats pretty bad. I am pretty sure you are coming off as like you are trying to sell her something.
Asking her ugly friend Can i talk to your friend is even worse. You are pretty much telling her you are not interested in her you want her friend.. girls are competative and that is a insult to her.

Other than that...looks like you have the balls to approach strangers thats more than i can say for my self. I dont approach girls until i see that they are giving me some IOI's like EC or smiles at me. I guess thats one reason i never been rejected either but i know i could have picked up way more girls if i wasnt looking for these IOI's so you are doing better than me IMO. Dont let the rejections get to you just keep working on yourself.

Also when you approach it seems like you are doing a interview. When you talk to girls try not to ask so many questions. Let them talk about the topics. Girls love to talk , so you need to try to get them to talk about something that they like. For example
when you asked that girl what she was reading
HB: No this is accounting
You: Oh really i hear accounting is pretty hard
HB: Not really its just blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
You: Wow i am not really good with math so i dont i think i would struggle with it.
HB: Probobly not accounting uses basic math concepts blah blah blah blah blah.
You: Well in that case i might actually give it a try, do you recommend any professors
HB: blah blah blah balh balh
You: Ok cool ill keep that in mind. I got to go now, my class is starting in 10 mins but you seem like a pretty cool girl , let me get your number and ill give you a call sometime ...
HB: blah blah blah blah blah (here she either give you number or rejects you).
You: Ok cool ill give you a call.... or Ok well thanks for your time anyway, it was nice meeting you.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a chinese girl promoting a chinese event I approach with my friend.
We asked about the event and I quietly asked some questions about her but she didn't ask me questions back. We made her laugh. After we talk for 5 minutes I said she was cool and if I could call her sometimes. She says she is busy everyday. Another failure. What is wrong with girls nowadays.

Last edited:

inerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the first posts and didn't even had to read the rest to have my advice.

PLAY ALONG. The conversation tips are not rules, case in point:

ss:where are you from?
hb6:im from city. why are you asking?
ss:are you from city? im new here and want to make some friends....
ss:im from china.
ss:what do you do?
hb6:i work at the comestic salon.
ss:do you study?
hb6: yes
ss: what do you study?
hb6: foreign language...

You've just followed a pattern here: Where are you from? What do you do? What do you do?

These questions are not meant to come one after another. When she says: "I am from China"

You follow up:

- What city?
- Don't you feel bad for coming to the States just when the Olympics have started?
- How do I say "I am a beautiful man in chinese/mandarin"?
- Why are you here?

Go with the flow.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I updated this thread. I will start sarging again this coming week. Stay tune

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wing with someone from this forum. We sarged at his university. I believe we did a good job. He pointed out I was lacking kino in my cold-approaches. We opened up lots of sets that I lost the count. One of them goes like this (Can't remember well):

In the library. See her studying. I walked towards her and stand in front of her. Stare at her.
ss: Hi
libraryG: Hi. (She smiles)
ss: How are you?
libraryG: Good. How are you?
ss: I'm excellent.
I noticed she started to touch her hair, smile and I felt she had a good energy towards me. I quickly grab a chair and sat close to her.
ss: What is your name?
libraryG: libraryG
Conversation goes for like 1 minute...about our names.
ss: (I think I asked her) what are you doing this weekend?
libraryG: I have a trip with my classmates.
ss: Can I join you? (little touch on her arm)
libraryG: I will ask my teacher.
She asked for my number. I kino her on the arm a little bit more and she started to touch her hair again. So I kino her arms, back, neck, hair and hold her hand while she is saving my number on her phone. I went for kclose but she pulled away. I didn't make a big deal out of it. Then we talked for another minute while I kept kino her. The major mistake I forgot to ask for her number. Hopefully she calls me.