Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't stop this addiction.

So my friend and I just met 3 girls in the gym and I go away for a walk outside the gym. When I was back my friend were sitting and talking to a set of 5. I joined, sat down and listened to him talk to the girls. I checked the set of 5 and I striked on the one next to me.

ss: Who are you?
she starts laughing.
hb7: I'm hb7.
ss: I'm suave
hb7: Where are you from?
ss: China
hb7: I'm from Japan.
ss: Do you come to the gym often?
hb: blah blah blah.
I really like how she smiled. It really turned me on and I was making fun of her smile in front of my friend and her friends. Then I told her I really like her when she smiles like that. Then she laughs again.

ss: Do you have email?
hb7: I have a cellphone.
ss: Ok what is your number?
Number closed. We left.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
oh ya, who is she?
The salon girl. I tell about her in the beginning of the report.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Called the japanese girl but no answer. I guess she is not intersted.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Called this salesgirl I met at JC Penney on Saturday. But she didn't pick up so I left her a voice message to call me back. Let's see if she is going to return the call and if she doesn't it's OK because it's her lost.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 things: "It's her LOSS" not "lost"

And, "convo," not "combo"

Other than that, I see you improved quite a bit over the course of your field report, care to fill us in what happened with the gf?

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for correcting me ARrocket. We are not here to talk about the gf. This is a PUA forum. BTW, I number closed a hired gun yesterday at the mall.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the mall with my roommate and we saw this girl we met before in the farm about two weeks ago or so. My roommate seems to like her a lot by the way he talks about her however he never got her phone number, neither I have. So we were walking around the mall and I saw her first and I shouted her name to stop her.....LISA. She was in the mall with two other girls. One was her twin sister (LINDA) and the other one was a friend of her (fORGOT HER NAME). They stopped and my roomate started to talk to Lisa and I quickly isolated the twin sister and after a few minutes talking to her I # closed her. I will give Linda a call today and see if she is interested to have a coffee with me.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi dj-china,
No, I'm not in China. But if I ever go to China. I will let you know.

Thanks HariPoter13

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called Lisa on Thursday and Sunday, left her a message and she never called back. I trashed her number. It's her lost.

My roommate and I went to the mall yesterday to hang out because I'm bored after I finish work. We went to Valley River Center. We went to Macys and we were looking around in the mens clothing section I really liked the shirts selection they have in there. I think I will buy a pair of shirt this weekend because I know there will be a sale going on because of the Independe day. Going back to the PU scene we walked around the mall and I see this milf at the skin product booth and I go closer to see what products she is selling. I broke the ice asking her if she thinks that my roommate needs any skin products, she quickly started to explain about the products to my roommate and recommeded him what to use because he has a faded black spot on his forehead. I asked her if this black faded spot on my roommates forehead is going to stop him from attracting girls. She was like NO!, it shouldn't and it's barely noticeable. Then she starts to tell us what my roommate needs to do to pursue girls...blah blah blah. So after 15-20 minutes talking to her we wanted to leave and I told her she should give her email to my roommate and she agreed. I'm happy I was able to help my roommmate email closed her.

I just noticed I have a Plus sign next to my name. I wonder what that is.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HariPoter13 said:
Nice man, youre doing really great. Your gaming skill improved. And so did your lingual one.
Okay, why the fuck did i get -15 reputation points for this post? Can someone explain to me what the fuck Ive done wrong to get so much negative rep!?

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a hb8, blonde, nice face sitting outside the coffee shop having a coffee. My friend and I go inside to get something. We come out and she is leaving and I run after her and approach from behind. I have nothing plan to say so I go direct.

ss: Excuse me, excuse me!
She turns.
hb8: Yeah?
ss: What are you doing tonight?
hb8: Nothing
ss: Give me your number. I call you tonight. My friend is throwing a party.
I think she said something like:
hb8: Thanks, but I can't go. Enjoy yourself though.
ss: Ok bye

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will now only write about successful approaches. e.g. #close, kclose, fclose.

Approach #1: hb7-Liya
After we had lunch at this awesome Chinese restaurant we walk around downtown and do a few approaches. Initially we do pretty good. we only talk to hb7+ and I had a chance to try my friend's new opener. It works on some girls however it doesn't work on others. The first 2 hours we were not productive (No # close) so we switch settings. We head to the food court. I tell my friend I'm going for the hb7 that is sitting there. Initially, she is not very receptive but I manage to build rapport and close her.

ss: What is that? what are you reading?
hb7: It's a book.
ss: Is that a book you have to read for an English class?
hb7: Yes
ss: Yeah, I understand. I hated English class because I had to write essays and journals. I wrote (30) journals in 30 days once...
We talked about restaurants and food. Basically a 10 minutes convo.

ss: Hey, my friend is waiting for me. I gotta go. Give me your # and I call you next time when I'm here.
hb7: Ok, here is my number.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #2: hb9-Hitomi

I sarge solo this time. I go to the library and scope around and I see this girl sits with her back facing me and I don't really see her face. I don't care how her look is because I just want to practice however to my surprise she is a hb9 then somehow I feel I'm more encourage to #close her so I throw all my artillery at her. I followed the 3 second rules and don't hesitate to approach.

Don't really remember in details what I say but I try to do my best. It goes something like this.

Basically, I was running the show cause she didn't ask only a couple of questions?

ss: Hey!!!
hb9 smiles...
ss: Preparing for exams huh?
hb9: No, I'm writing an essay.
ss: Essay? I hated them blah blah blah ...What is our name?
hb9: Hitomi
ss: Oh, it's a beautiful name. I have a japanese friend and his name is Ohara. We go to the Karaoke together. He is a good singer but I suck.
hb9: Oh...Do you study here?
ss: No, I don't. But my friend does. I'm waiting for him to go have dinner at this sushi buffet place. Have you been to this place?
hb9: No
ss: Well this is my first time there. My friend told me it's good. We have to go there...What are you doing tomorrow?
hb9: I'm going to a BBQ.
ss: (Grab her hand) Can I come?
...Started to do heavy kino push and pull...she smiles...
I talk to her for 1 more minute and I say I gotta go. I tell her I have to get her number...she resisted and I talk to her for another minute and more kino and she gives up the number.
ss: What is your name again. I'm going to save your name on my phone..
hb9: Hitomi. What is your name?
ss: Suave

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BJ close

Update! I had a BJ on Monday. I was gaming this girl for quiet sometime and I finally was able to isolate her and have her BJ me. I think it was her first one because I notice she doesn't know what to do with it. Basically I stuck it in her mouth, she starts to bite it and she made it all wet. I made fun of her while she had it in her mouth. It's a fantastic feeling and it feels even better cause' it's her first one. I'm very satisfied with her job.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #3: hb5.5-Yujeong

The setting is downtown I meet an old friend of mine and we hang out. We stand in front of the coffee shop and we talk about different things about us then I see this HB passed behind me. She looks good from behind (at least a HB8) and I tell my friend to wait for me. I approach from behind. Don't really understand why guys in the forum say approach from behind is creepy and should not be done. Well I do it and it works.

ss: Hi, how is it going?
hb5.5: Good....
I find out she has been here only for a month, she is an International student and she barely speaks English. Because of her limited English skills I'm the one who runs the show. I talk to her for a good 10 minutes and I don't know if she understands what I say. The steps I take to close her are: I approach, do story telling, subtle kino and #close. I'm afraid she is not able to understand what I say when I speak to her on the phone. I have to come up with something quick and simple to say to her when I call her up in a few days. If you have recommendation about how to speak on the phone to someone who barely speaks English feel free to let me know.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #4: hb6-Haruka

The setting is public library I see her from the side and she looks cute and I approach. She is at the Japanese section and I assume she is another International student. She actually has 2 part time jobs. I guess she recently graduated or something. Anyway this is how it goes:

ss: Oh no! I'm in the wrong section I'm looking for English books.
These are all Japanese books I wish I know how to read Japanese.
hb6: Smiles
Don't really remember how to convo goes. But I remember I talk to her about sushi restaurants, have coffee or tea together, get to know each other, about her job, about my nationality. The convo goes for a solid 12 minutes. It gets awkward when I #close her even though she shows some IOI for me. I ask for her number and she doesn't remember her number then I tell her to call my phone to have her number, she calls my phone but the ****ing number doesn't show. I forget I don't have the call display feature on my phone. I tell her I don't have call display on my phone then I tell her you can see your number on your phone menu info. She plays with the phone ane she doesn't know how to find that out and I try to do it. I spend like 2 minutes to find out her number and I can't find it. It gets awkward because there is a silence. Then I tell I have a friend with me in the library and I tell her I can call my friend's cell phone using her phone to have her number. She agrees and I #close her. Moral of the approach. Get a ****ing call display. It's very useful for sarging. Never thought I can be in a situation like this.