Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Close #13: hb7.5

Setting: Street, near to office
Game: Indirect

I finish my lunch, I'm really full and I go out to walk it off I walk and I miss three potential targets because I don't know what opener to use, my mind starts to play with me and I start to think it's creepy to approach people during the day time and I should not disturb people while they walk I feel discourage by now, I have to fight my brain, but eventually my brain wins. Now I walk back to my office and I see another potential one accross the street and I get discourage again and miss it. Now I'm a few steps away from the entrance and I spot a double set walk towards me, I close my eyes, relax and clear my mind. They come closer, we are in front of each others and I deliver the convo.

ss: Hi
She freaks out. (I’m very surprised about her reaction cause it’s day time I assume it makes people feel more safe, also there are two guys walking behind me and another guy walking pass us)
ss: How is your day?
Usually this opener doesn’t work in the mall for me. I can tell immediately one of them likes me because she starts to give me IOI. The friend tries to drag her away but she stays lol. I’m sure she likes what she sees.
I start EC, however it’s not as strong as I ever do. Hopefully it doesn't mess up my logistics.
Hb7: Good
ss: What is your name?
Hb7: I’m Cindy and she is Erika.
ss: I’m suave (shake hands), nice to meet you.
ss: Are you Koreans?
Hb7: Yes
ss: Are you students?
Hb7: No. I work at the café down the road. You work around here?
ss: Yes, I work in this building. I’m on my break. Hey, if I go to your café will I get a discount from you?
She Laughs. Blah blah blah
Kino time.
ss: I like to take you out for a coffee and if all goes well we will go watch a movie together. Do you think you are interested?
She gives me a little bit of resistance cause’ she doesn’t wanna look like a slut next to her friend.
Hb7: I work every day till 11PM
ss: I really want to take you out for a coffee and get to know you better, give me your number.
She complies.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 14: hb7

Setting: Street
Approach: Hybrid

I get off work around 5:15PM today and I meet my wingman, he brings another wingman with him. We scope around and I spot a cute girl coming toward us, I wait for my wingmen to open her, however they don't do it and I go for it. She walks pass us and I approach from behind and I scare the crap out of her lol.

Subtle touch on arm.
ss: Hey
Scares the crap out of her, cause she jumps and backs up.
ss: I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. (Kino arm and don't let my hand go)
She feels OK at this moment. It's pouring rain a little bit and I have an umbrella and I share it with her and she smiles.
ss: Are you going this way?
hb7: Yes
ss: Let's go
We walk for a block and I try to build rapport while we walk. I find out where she is heading to and where she is from. Then I stop and she stops.
ss: (Strong seductive EC) Hey, you are attractive and I wanna get to know you.
I put my arm on her arm, then hold her hand and proceed to put my other hand on her waist.

hb7: I have a boyfriend. (It's bs, I can tell)
ss: It's ok we will have a coffee and he can tag along. Can you cook?
hb7: Yes. Are you Chinese?
ss: Yes I'm. Do you like Mexican food?
hb7: Yes
ss: I can cook pretty good Mexican food. I can cook for you sometime.
hb7: I have a boyfriend.
ss: It's Ok he can come too. Give me your number.
She complies.

Last edited:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 15: hb7

Approach: Indirect

I sarge only outdoors because the weather is beautiful. I'm with my friend and we walk around Downtown, I spot a cute girl walk toward us and she passes us and I leave my friend and I go after her, I walk next to her and we stop at the red light. There are lots of people around us during this moment, however I don't care because I have no AA.

ss: How is it going?
hb7: Good
ss: The weather is great, huh?
hb7: Yes, it is
ss: I'm just walking around while I wait for my friend to meet me. I love this weather, What are you up to?
hb7: I'm going to the library to study.
ss: What? You must be kidding me, you should be going out with your friends and enjoying the beautiful weather today. (She laughs).

She says she is a student here and she is new to Vancouver.
ss: Are you a good student? (She laughs). I can tell you are not a good student.
hb7: No, I'm not a good student. (She blushes)
ss: By the way, I'm suave, you are?
hb7: I'm hb7
My phone rings...It is my friend calling me to ask where I'm. I tell my friend on the phone I will meet you in 5 minutes.

Strong EC + Kino
ss: Hey, it is my friend calling, he is here and I have to go to meet him now. Let me get your number, I call you next week and we will have a coffee.
hb7: Ok

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 16: hb8

I walk on my way to the train station, I spot a hb8 accross the street and I walk faster to get to her however she walks too fast, I see a double (hb8 and hb3) walk towards me from my left side then I give up the hb8 and I go for the double.

ss: Hi (They turn and look at me and I say hi again)
hb8: Hi
ss: How are you?
hb8: I'm good
I tell her to come over because they are 3 meters away from me.
ss: Come here
hb8: Come here
ss: No, I don't want to, you are standing too close to the road, it's dangerous. (While I say this I walk to her). Where are you heading to?
hb8: We are going to Stanley Park.
blah blah blah, then hb3 shows me some IOI

hb3: Where are you from?
ss: I'm from China
hb3: Do you work here? What do you do?
blah blah blah I look at hb3 and I tell her:
ss: I have to apologize to you.
EC hb8
ss: You are attractive and I want to know you.
hb8: Did you see me before?
ss: No, did you see me before?. Give me your number, we will have a coffee sometimes then watch a movie together.

She complies, and I ensure I have her number by calling her (very important step) :rockon:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 17: hb7

Setting: Mall
Approach: Direct

Looks like after today's posts I will reach 5k views, I'm so proud!:rockon:

Let's move on to the first #close of the day:

I always see girls that I think it's a 8 or 9 and they end up a 7 only, I really have to look at them closer before the approach. I went out on a mission last Saturday. I manage to do 6 approaches and got one number.

I call her today and chit chat a little bit, make her laugh and tell her if she is still up for a coffee. She is a bit shocked that I call her because she tells me to text her my availability I say OK and bye.

Half hour later I text her saying if she wants to do it tomorrow at 8PM. 7 hours later still got no response.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 18: hb???

Setting: On the phone

Same day, Saturday my wingman who picked up a hb9.9 with me a few days earlier sets up a date with her at the coffee shop and I go with him. He tells me I'm Ok to go with him, and that he told her we are going together and she is expecting us both to show up. We pick her up and drive to Starbucks.

We sit at a small table, I sit in the middle and they sit facing each other. My wingman does the most talk, I'm quiet and I only speak when I feel is the approapriate time because I don't want to say anything that might jeaopardize him, however the hb9.9 tells me I'm shy and she kinos me several times whenever I asks a stupid question and she laughs at me, surprisingly she asks if I'm gay because it's the second time that she sees me with him. I feel they both have a connection and he would sex her for sure. I'm so jealous of him that he picked up a hb9.9, but I try not to be. I blame on my game that I still can't get a hb10.

My wingman tells her that I'm interested in her friend (I don't even remember her friend's face) who was with her when we pick her up the first time. Then she calls her and hangs me her phone. I pretend and tell hb9.9 "what are you doing?" "who is on the phone?" I pick up the phone and I introduce myself and I quickly #close her even though I can't remember her face lol. ****, a number is a number. I save her number on my phone and verify the number with hb9.9.

We drop hb9.9 and I immediately text her friend, she replies back 1 hour later. Today I call her, however she doesn't pick up and I txt her and tell her to call me back, still no response. So frustrated.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 19: hb7

Setting: Supermarket

Today I bag another hb7 and a hb9

There are many HBs in the supermarket and I randomly go to one. I see her in the food aisle. Basically, I open her with "Can I help you?".

I build a lot of rapport, little attraction and I qualify her. She throws some **** tests on me but I don't fall for it. She also looks at me from head to toe and says that I look normal lol. I find out she got hit on by the same guy using the same line before. She tells me that she hasn't been hit on for a long time (total BS). She giggles everytime I go direct on her which is a good sign.

She shows some IOI because she asks for my name but I don't ask hers. I tell her I will get her number and she complies, then I ask for her name and save it on my phone.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 20: hb10

Setting: Library
Approach: Direct

I go up to her and say my usual direct lines, she seems very nervous at this moment and tells me she has a bf. I learned I should never back up whenever they say that line to me. I say I want to meet her and she asks for my number I tell her "I don't want to give you my number because I know you won't call me" and I tell her to give me her number instead and she complies. Ok, we all know she is going to flake but a number is a number.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 21: hb8

The weather is fantastic today I walk around Downtown I feel really pumped, however I get burn 5 times before I PU this small cute chick, she looks ****ing like a doll.

I'm about to cross the street and I see her across the street, she walks towards me and I wait for her. Basically, I open her and talk about her and myself a little bit to build some rapport, I kino her, qualify her and I go for the # close. She shows IOI and she remembers my name. Good signs.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 22: hb7.5

Actually it's an email close.

I'm walking on the street, I spot her walking towards me, I stop her, open her. She is not receptive, she is cold. I go direct on her and she now knows I'm trying to pick her up then she actually tries a couple of shat tests on me but I'm persistent and I email close her. Sent her an email 5 hours later. Still no response.

Picture of her:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...46241204_100001303490017_185817_7529015_n.jpg

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 23: hb7

Setting: Meetup.com

On Sunday a friend signs me up to a meetup hosted in a restaurant he invites me everytime he goes to one. You never know you might PU some chicks there so I did. I'm late and I sit in the latecomers table. There are three chicks and one creepy guy, it's perfect to run game.

I quickly check the targets and I aim for hottest one and definitely I go for the big boobs one lol. I introduce myself, we chit chat for 25 minutes till the food arrives. My bubble tea arrives and hbBigB wants to try it, I tell her "you can suck it" while looking into her eyes and she goees for it.

Then more chit chat with the people around the table, hbBigB tells me she has a boyfriend but he is in Houston, she tells me he travels alot. Finally the meetup is over and I go for the number, she resists however I manage to close her.

I call her today and I try to setup a date with her she tells me she is not available on Wednesday, I ask for her schedule and we talk for 10 minutes on the phone. I tell her to give me a call tomorrow in the morning to wake me up.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 24: hb6.5

Setting: Bus stop

It's raining so hard today I get off work I walk to the bus stop and I wait for the bus then I see someone is walking towards me and she asks me for directions I tell her how to go to her destination, it was so easy while we wait for the bus I manage to talk to her for 10 minutes then I feel I can close her easily and I ask if she wants to have a coffee sometime. She said "Yes!"

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:

Actually it's an email close.

I'm walking on the street, I spot her walking towards me, I stop her, open her. She is not receptive, she is cold. I go direct on her and she now knows I'm trying to pick her up then she actually tries a couple of shat tests on me but I'm persistent and I email close her. Sent her an email 5 hours later. Still no response.

Picture of her:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...46241204_100001303490017_185817_7529015_n.jpg
congrats dude, she's really cute
how'd you get her picture with an email close? lol

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 25: hb7.5

dj_china,
Found her on FB and she flaked already. Nine numbers flaked during these 2 weeks. I bagged 2 new ones today.

Setting: Street - YMCA

I call a friend to hang out after work. He says he is going to meet me in 2 hours.

I have my gym clothes and I go to the YMCA while I wait for him. On my way to the YMCA I see a double walking, one of them has an AMAZING ass, it is the best ass I have seen in a long time, I get really pumped and I walk faster to go after them. I open them and go interview mode. Only the hbAss is talking to me and the other one (hb cute face, flat ass) is texting on her phone.

I tell the hbAss I want to walk them home because they tell me they live close by but they are not comfortable about it. I chat with her more and I find out she works at a coffee shop. I go for the number but she turns and asks her friend in Korean if she should give out her number to me then her friend agrees.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 26: hb7

Setting: Street - YMCA

I finish work out and playing basketball at the YMCA and I go out to meet my friend. I jumped on his car, we are about to drive away to have dinner and we see her walking out from the YMCA and I tell my friend to go for her and he does, he opens by asking her for directions and I quickly jump into the convo I ask if she is a member of the YMCA and I tell her that I'm also a member I ask her a couple more questions then I tell her I like to give her a call sometime so we could come together to the Y and she agrees and she punches her number on my phone.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 27: hb9

After 2 hours of sarging and I get no numbers I start to get AA I think about calling a wingman for support, but I end up not calling him and keep sarging solo.

I'm out of the supermarket and I'm on the corner waiting for the light to be green to cross. I see 3 singles sets on the other 3 corners and I make up my mind and I go for the one with the short skirt, she looks hot from distance I cross the street really quickly and approach her from behind.

Turn out she is super cute face, a hb9.5 I Open her with "Hi" and instant dated her for 3 hours. Find out she is new to the city I show her around. During the 3 hours I build attraction, comfort, DHV, qualify her and future projection.

When I'm walking with her I can feel guys staring at her which makes me feel GREAT!. It shows great value walking with hot girls.

We go sit on a coffee shop table and she writes down my number because she tells me she doesn't have a cell phone. Even though I didn't get her number, hold hand with her or make out with her I feel I had a great time. I still count this one as a #close because of the instant date.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day2 with #Close 26

It's raining so hard and there is no place to go I just grab coffee with her and drive around the beach I pull over on the park and we chat for 1h30m I tell her if she wants to watch a movie at my place and she says OK and I quickly start my car and we get to my place in no time. On the way to my house she says she is dizzy I open the car window for her and I keep driving.

We get to my house and we get off the car she says again she feels dizzy I let her take a breath and she is OK and we go to my room and she is like I don't want to go into your room I tell her OK and she goes sit on the couch in the living room and she says she is still dizzy I bring her water to drink and I let alone in the living room for 15 minutes while I watch youtube on my computer in my room. Now I go to the living room and I tell her that I would show her the pictures from my trip to Italy. She is OK with that and she follows me to my room. (Everything seems to be OK so far)

In my room I show her the pictures on my computer. I talk to her more and just grab her hand and I tell her that she is pretty and I like her. She is OK with the hand holding then I do the hair routine and I go for the kiss and she backs off I say it's OK and chat her more and I go again for the kiss and again she backs off then at this moment I don't want to go for the kiss anymore and I start to talk to her again and then I tell her I want to play a game with her I tell her I tell her the game is about we can ask a any question to each other she says OK. The questions she asks are the following:
"When is the last time I brought someone into my room" I do good in this one
"How old are you?" Do bad in this one, I lied to her about my age
"Can I go home?" I do even worse in this one, I say "Yes"

I drive her home and we are not talking much on the way to her home. I ask if she can provide me feedbacks what I did wrong. She tells me I don't know how to read girls. Feedbacks will be appreciated.

thinktank1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome journal man..just a quick question, do you go only after asian girls..and how much success have you had with non-asian girls...just curious

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
# Close 28: Milf hb7

Setting: Church

thinktank1985, I go after Asians and other nationalities, the place where I live are 90% Asian and I'm Asian. Back to the today's #close.

PHATRabbit, thank you for your input, I will try not to make the same mistakes next time.

I'm on my way to the train station I see lots of girls going into this place and I ask the guy at the front door about why are there so many people going inside he tells me it's a church and today they have an alpha celebration thing he tells me I can come in and have free dinner I'm thinking girls and free food, why not?

I sign up and sit at table #6 there are no chicks at my table so I just talk to the guys on my table and I always scope around with my peripheral vision.

After the free meal, all of us go upstairs I go away from my group I sit next to a milf, she is hot to be a milf I start to build rapport, and kino her a little, I chat with her for 15 minutes then we start to sing and watch a video about god I tell her I have to go because it's late and I can't stay I ask for her number and she complies.