Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was, and sometimes still am, a bartender... Never buy a woman who’s not yours, a drink. Ever. Just don’t. Get her to buy u one. Or find a bozo who’s looking at her all googly eyed, point at him, and say “no, but I bet his dumb a55 would” and smirk. She’ll either laugh and stay put, Cuz U peaked her curiosity, or she’ll take u up on it, Go flirt a drink out of the bozo, and still find her way back to you. Win/win. If she does the second things, she’s low quality.
First off, it is very good to have the perspective of a bartender in this. Thank you for adding a take. What's the definition of "yours" that you are using? Are you suggesting that drinks are now to become like dinner? The Manosphere and pickup movement started advocating for no dinners in restaurants before sex at least a decade ago.

In the Millennial generation (early 1980s to mid 1990s births) in the United States, the most common way in which in men are buying women drinks is from swipe app arranged dates. Millennial men are not on the whole randomly buying women drinks in bars/nightclubs. Gen Z is likely to do the same. As I said earlier in the thread, I turned 21 in 2004, and the random buying of drinks for women who you just met (no tech assistance) was fading out even in the mid-2000s. This thread started in 2002.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Her: Will you buy me a drink?

Me: Then what? We talk, we laugh, I invite you back to my place, where we open a bottle of wine as we stand out on my deck, looking up at the stars. I tell you that I love the way the moonlight sparkles in your eyes. Then I slowly lean in and kiss you. Then I carry you up to my bedroom, where we make wild, passionate love until we're both completely spent.

Then in the morning, I bring you a cup of coffee...and your car keys.

After all that, what will we have? Not even a good memory. So why don't we do us both a favor and not go through with this pathetic charade.

Don't buy drinks for chicks.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 2 good responses for this.

"If you get the first round."

"No."

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously doubt any women are pulling this any more....BUUUT....

Hand her this card with your contact info on it and say "sure, but anywhere but here...my number's on the back"....

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to think about why a woman would go to a bar, particularly if she’s alone. For the free drinks she can squeeze off simps? Perhaps partly. But mostly she’s there hoping to meet a great guy (like you). If that’s her motive and yours is just to have a good drink, all the power is in your hands. She can’t prevent you from getting what you want (the drink), but you can prevent her from getting what she wants (you).

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Her: “Will you buy me a drink?”
Atom: “Why?”
Her: blah blah blah
Atom: “Not good enough.”

Atom turns away. She goes home and cries herself to sleep.
Yep, cries in Tyrone's arms because he demolished her bootyhole. And she couldn't get a new Onlyfans subscriber or orbiter.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, cries in Tyrone's arms because he demolished her bootyhole. And she couldn't get a new Onlyfans subscriber or orbiter.
Yes she did. I just followed her last night.

She promised she'll call me.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
In the right situation, there's nothing wrong with buying a drink for a girl, I suppose. I usually think it's a bad idea, but it's a good way to get a conversation started with an interested girl.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the right situation, there's nothing wrong with buying a drink for a girl, I suppose.
Buying random chicks drinks isn't a great idea, unless they buy you drinks too... Most girls use this question to abuse low quality guys to use their money on them for a free night out, but she doesn't want or desire them. However she will use her money and buy you a drink if she thinks you are a high quality target guy.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen enough guys buy women drinks, then the women walk back to their pack of hyenas laughing about getting yet another gullible guy. Men spend way more at bars than women, and the bars know that some sucker will be buying shots and such for the girls. And girls can have zero money in their purse and still walk out drunk with their friends.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun idea..
It is a fun game in a group. Especially when at a place with cheap drinks...Not a nightclub deal for sure... ..Most dive bars will have a set of Dice cups. Maybe it is a West Coast thing...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a fun game in a group. Especially when at a place with cheap drinks...Not a nightclub deal for sure... ..Most dive bars will have a set of Dice cups. Maybe it is a West Coast thing...
Ye it should work well too and you throw a curbed ball back at the chicks and make it fun, ice breaker, easy convo starter and you can game them on the same time (no pun intended), etc etc. and if you're lucky they will buy you all the wrings because you are winning all the time.. xD