What does this even mean? LolHe's developed a sore kock.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
What does this even mean? LolHe's developed a sore kock.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Put a scorpion in your underpants and you'll understand.What does this even mean? Lol
Damn! How did I miss random hot chick pics??okay I’ll address all of your questions.
I like him because he’s very attractive, he’s really funny, has a great job, a home, older, wants to settle down so he’s done with the dating without a purpose phase.
I got on the plane because I thought he had realized he wanted to be with be me - not his ex.
how attractive am I compared to his ex? Well we’re both petite and have curly hair so we’re similar in features.Personally I don’t think she’s all that attractive, she’s his age so she looks much older IMO, and I have a more natural look. Here are some pics of both of us. I tried to show us done up, body, face, etc. for a fair comparison
me:
https://i.imgur.com/Oqz0fuD.jpg
her:
https://i.imgur.com/u1eOy53.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IxrA2Mg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Mn4YMiF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/E1xHdTq.png
https://imgur.com/a/k2OOeEc
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
NoI definitely don’t lol.He is acting like a woman... is that what you want?
Hes a loser. Hes chasing someone who doesnt want him. You're chasing someone who doesnt want you (him). Shes chasing someone who doesnt want her. Someone you dont want (here or offline) is chasing you. Guaranteed you've received a PM or two from a member here trying consult you through these trying time lol.can you please explain how he’s acting like a woman
Lol crazyHes a loser. Hes chasing someone who doesnt want him. You're chasing someone who doesnt want you (him). Shes chasing someone who doesnt want her. Someone you dont want (here or offline) is chasing you. Guaranteed you've received a PM or two from a member here trying consult you through these trying time lol.
.........what are you going on about?Don’t do that.
Don’t come through here with this ‘damsel in distress’ routine.
Let me know how many DMs you get on here from guys saying something like, “if you ever need advice, just let me know.
(roll eyes)
Ahhh I see.Hes a loser. Hes chasing someone who doesnt want him. You're chasing someone who doesnt want you (him). Shes chasing someone who doesnt want her. Someone you dont want (here or offline) is chasing you. Guaranteed you've received a PM or two from a member here trying consult you through these trying time lol.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Flakey... no emotional control. On off on off... it's not very masculine. Adding and blocking people on Instagram... my teenage daughters do that sh1t. Getting mad... begging his ex to take him back... actually believing he CAN go back.NoI definitely don’t lol.
I clearly don’t have much dating experience so can you please explain how he’s acting like a woman?