"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Really need a man’s advice. He broke up w/ his ex. Got with me. Got back w/her. They broke up and now he’s back w/ me. Has he developed feelings?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
okay I’ll address all of your questions.

I like him because he’s very attractive, he’s really funny, has a great job, a home, older, wants to settle down so he’s done with the dating without a purpose phase.

I got on the plane because I thought he had realized he wanted to be with be me - not his ex.

how attractive am I compared to his ex? Well we’re both petite and have curly hair so we’re similar in features.Personally I don’t think she’s all that attractive, she’s his age so she looks much older IMO, and I have a more natural look. Here are some pics of both of us. I tried to show us done up, body, face, etc. for a fair comparison

me:
https://i.imgur.com/Oqz0fuD.jpg

her:
https://i.imgur.com/u1eOy53.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IxrA2Mg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Mn4YMiF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/E1xHdTq.png
https://imgur.com/a/k2OOeEc
Damn! How did I miss random hot chick pics?? ;)

Links no longer work...
 

Dilemma99

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
27
And he’s back to looking at her stories again lol.

I called him on FT and I saw his laptop behind him with her Instagram story on the screen. They don’t even follow each other!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
can you please explain how he’s acting like a woman
Hes a loser. Hes chasing someone who doesnt want him. You're chasing someone who doesnt want you (him). Shes chasing someone who doesnt want her. Someone you dont want (here or offline) is chasing you. Guaranteed you've received a PM or two from a member here trying consult you through these trying time lol.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hes a loser. Hes chasing someone who doesnt want him. You're chasing someone who doesnt want you (him). Shes chasing someone who doesnt want her. Someone you dont want (here or offline) is chasing you. Guaranteed you've received a PM or two from a member here trying consult you through these trying time lol.
Lol crazy
 

Dilemma99

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
27
Don’t do that.

Don’t come through here with this ‘damsel in distress’ routine.

Let me know how many DMs you get on here from guys saying something like, “if you ever need advice, just let me know.

(roll eyes)
.........what are you going on about?
 

Dilemma99

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
27
Hes a loser. Hes chasing someone who doesnt want him. You're chasing someone who doesnt want you (him). Shes chasing someone who doesnt want her. Someone you dont want (here or offline) is chasing you. Guaranteed you've received a PM or two from a member here trying consult you through these trying time lol.
Ahhh I see.

Actually I haven’t gotten any PM ‍*shrug
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
NoI definitely don’t lol.

I clearly don’t have much dating experience so can you please explain how he’s acting like a woman?
Flakey... no emotional control. On off on off... it's not very masculine. Adding and blocking people on Instagram... my teenage daughters do that sh1t. Getting mad... begging his ex to take him back... actually believing he CAN go back.
 
Top