Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

really interesting idea

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well i was looking at the "worst come on, not noticed" or something like that thread in the dj bible

anyway so i relized back last year when i brought a book to skewl a girl in every other class of mine would be like "o whats that book about?" or something... i actually HAD NO IDEA they were just trying to talk to me and stuff, i figured they were just surprised i was reading (i dont look to much like a reader) and so i did the worst thing possible and said "here just read the back" thinking bak i feel bad for them.. they had to pretend to read the back of a book they so wouldnt be interested in

anyway so i got this interesting idea for the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
i might just bring a book and this time when a girl asks and if i dont no her (il prob not know alot of ppl in my classes this year) im going to just say "do u rele want to no about the book.. or do u just want to no my name " ;D

anyway do u guys think this is a good idea or not?

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably give it a shot, totally great way of screaming"I'M CONFIDENT...NOT YOU'RE AVERAGE CLOWN!"

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
schools in a week

il tell u guys how it works when school arrives

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
well il probably use this leadership book i got called "Real Leadership: The 101 Collection".. i actually already read it and i learned alot :D

i cud tell it was for about 25ish year olds and so i feel ahead of the game since im younger ;D im also glad i found this site at a relativly young age