Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate your average happiness the last 5 years

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rate it from 0-10.
You can also rate your unhappiness from 0-10.
You can also rate your satisfaction from 0-10.

There can also be a discussion about how to measure it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I don't worry about things I can't control and always make the best out of every day.

Happiness is a choice you make as much as anything else.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2018 - 6/10
2019 - 3/10
2020 - 5/10
2021 - 7/10
2022 - 6/10
2023 - 1/10

I don't worry about things I can't control and always make the best out of every day.

Happiness is a choice you make as much as anything else.
Happiness is not a choice. You cannot control whether you're happy, you control your goals, mindset, intentions, impressions, accountability, actions. You don't get to just decide to be happy and be happy. In fact being happy isn't necessarily the best end goal. You may have to suffer for 10-20 years to live your live in accordance with your values and what you decide is important.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2018 - 6/10
2019 - 3/10
2020 - 5/10
2021 - 7/10
2022 - 6/10
2023 - 1/10

Happiness is not a choice. You cannot control whether you're happy, you control your goals, intentions, impressions, accountability, actions. You don't get to just decide to be happy and be happy. In fact being happy isn't necessarily the best end goal. You may have to suffer for 10-20 years to live your live in accordance with your values and what you decide is important.
Damn what happened? Why is it so low for 2023? If I may ask.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn what happened? Why is it so low for 2023? If I may ask.
Several things went wrong at the end of last year that just snowballed, even though the first half of the year was going really well and I had seemingly "leveled up", only for everything to crash and burn.

Way too personal to get into but I can share my journal entry from near the end of '22 which is how I've felt since then.

"I have not felt like myself these past few weeks. Suicidal, stressed, like despair is always looming over my shoulder. I am running from the more deep and profound problems in my life. Practical problems are still a concern but less so than normal. I simply feel as if I am about to crash and burn. I cannot seem to confront my problems, like they’re just below the surface. Instead of “thriving” lately I just “cope” and distract myself while doing some of the basic maintenance towards my health and life goals. Now I feel all my life mistakes catching up with me, and I’m left to face the reality that I have a difficult road ahead of me. Impossible? No. But it will require a great deal of burden and discipline, and focused attention."

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18; 3-7 Divorce & dating girls at work
19 :10/10 Spinning plates & Tinder
20-22: 6-8 relaionship & Covid
23: 8 relationship

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
from 2018 onwards a crazy fast incline from 7 to 10. Alot has happened since 2018 which was when i got out my last relationship which became super toxic also around the year i started ot slowly cut off a major friend group.. since then i had my first 7 figure year, business took off like a rocket, have had so many amazing experiences, traveled to many amazing destinations around the world, enjoyed a crazy abundance of women and fun.. while also jugglign 3 main plates.. at the peak of it all i was sleeping with around 12 diff women not counting one night stands.. i also developed a cool tribe of friends, some of who i knew forever and some who i met in the past 4-5 years.

all that to finally settling down with my girl.. which i havent mentioned but it has been extremely difficult to be faithful ..not gonna lie. I didnt want to make a thread about it but ive continued to bang multiple chicks since we made things official. but i plan on slowing down soon.. lust is a crazy thing yo.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From March until Nov every year 9-10

Dec until March hits 1-3 winter destroys me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2018 - 8/10 parents, while old seniors are still young enough not to have the dread factor. Biking during summer included out of town trails. First year of 58 inch TV although it seemed I still wanted to visit the cinema.
Big movies I liked in 2018: 1) Quiet Place.
2).Mission Impossible.
Memories from previous relationships and marriages were still recent in mind enough.

2019- 5/10 folks got in a nasty turn over car accident but survived.
Unable to come up with money to pay for bankruptcy ch 13 (consumer proposal).
Bought a projector as was not satisfied with 58 inch tv.

2020 - 9/10 rather happy camper during pandemic. Got money from government for the first time in my life and got a break from the bankruptcy thing where I paid off the remaining debt. Bike riding resumed. No direct inpact from covid. Cashiers were nice with me and gave a sense of a social life at the time. Movies purchaed on release date like WW84.

2021. 5/10. Rather nasty year. Too much in fighting and confusion about the vaccines that I opted not to take one. Covid benefitd running out by end of year. Has a terrible insurance experience with AIL. Decent but rather underwhelming bike season year. Purchase virtual reality headset.

2022 6.5/10. Better post pandemic year. Novovax came out and was at peace to try out first dose of vaccine. On social assistance after covid benefitd ran out but had a better insurance job than last year. Subdued bike season but had some decent trips. Stanger Things season 4 was a blast.
Mom started acting up later in the year spiking the dread factor through the roof. OnlyFans tried out in earnest.

2023 - 6/10 - mom had an accident and I took 3 mo off work. Was able to get a high unemployment insurance benefit which was reminiscent of the covid benefits. John Wick 4 was.a blast. Bike season was alright with some decent trails in. First full time job ever means much less personal time and the pay is not much better than the benefits I received when I was not working. Feel like my folks are really old and I am getting old myself and there is a pervasive dread feeling that things are not the same here compared to the last decade. Got scammed by an Asian lady but pulled out before any penny was spent. Nice UFO stories in Las Vegas and Peru.

As a net it seems I was happier pre pandemic and even blissful during the pabdemic, but seem to have been in "not great, but not bad" after pandemic.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rate it from 0-10.
You can also rate your unhappiness from 0-10.
You can also rate your satisfaction from 0-10.

There can also be a discussion about how to measure it.
It would have been a 10, but in 2021 my brother overdosed on opioids with fentanyl in them. I don't wish that pain on anyone.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
2019 - 6
2020 - 6
2021 - 6
2022 - 9
2023 - 8