Rate this girl that I'm considering dating

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
uh, if you're talking about a LTR here what kind of question is this? If she does it for you, then go for it. There's something dysfunctional about posting your LTR on a forum to people you don't know before you start dating her.

"she's really good at sex, loves giving head"

is NOT a conducive to:

"I do like her and I think she likes me"

I'm going to say that you're fronting on your situation with this girl. Check yourself. It's not good for you

Kind of looks like my best friends girl in the first one though

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dj's what should i eat for breakfast

Dude, ur an idiot. Who cares what a bunch of clowns on a forum think about you dating some skank. she's a 5 tops by the way.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the replies so far, like someone who's banged over 600 women told me once "who cares, if you like her then what else matters?"

have fun with it if sex is good, seems you are young get all you can. I would choose a better looking girl myself but in the meantime nothing wrong with having her around.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is more attractive than her, personally I can't enjoy head if the girl is uggs

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is more attractive than her, personally I can't enjoy head if the girl is uggs

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what other things do you want us to tell you to like/dislike?

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
If she loses 10lbs she could possibly be a 5. Until then, she's a 3.

Yes, sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet in text form, but learn to think for yourself. Are you one of those guys who will only date/fvck a girl if she gets your friends or other peoples approval? Like I said, learn to think for yourself.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot judge her for her worth as a LTR. No one other than you can do that. You are the one who will live with the consequence of spending time with her.

However, if you want me to judge her worthiness as a short term relation pump and dump, then yes she is worthy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something dysfunctional about posting your LTR on a forum to people you don't know before you start dating her.
I agree with this. Sounds like you don't like her that much if you have to ask total strangers what they think of her. Think for yourself. If you like her, who cares what someone else thinks? If you don't like her, why are you considering getting with her?

I think she looks cute in the second picture. The first picture, not so much.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
Dude, ur an idiot. Who cares what a bunch of clowns on a forum think about you dating some skank.
hahaha exactly!

dude there's a lot more important things to screen a girl for when considering an LTR than how good the sex is or how much she likes to give head to other guys on the side while you're busy posting about her on sosuave

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC_Schism said:
I'm considering dating this girl and possibly evolving into a relationship with her, she's really good at sex, loves giving head, and is a pretty chill girl. Great personality. I'm wondering though what you guys would think if it is worth pursuing her. I'd really appreciate it if you could be completely honest with this, I do like her and I think she likes me, and I'm just wondering what you guys thought.

Two pictures:

First one she's the blonde on the right:

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/43064836.jpg/

Second one ignore the guy with her:

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2996/44290797.jpg

What do you think, worth pursuing?
Honestly? Because she is still young, she is maybe a 5.5. Give her a few years and she will be a 3-4 at best. But again, NONE of that matters. If you like her, if YOU think she is hot, then go for it.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you post this chick's pic up on a public forum and say, "she's really good at sex, loves giving head..."? It's a little sleazy, man.

Anyhow, do whatever you please. As someone above me said, you don't need approval from a bunch of clowns on a message board.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. Either you want to fvck her or you don't, thats all that matters. If I tell you she's a 2 will you leave her? Fvck what everyone else thinks.

dj0014

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I think the girl is pretty cute. She also looks intelligent.
AFC_Schism, you don't need the opinion of some random people.
It is your personal life. Just check your gut.

Has anybody seen She's out of my league ?

dj0014

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC_Schism, I'd ask the admins to edit the other posts and remove the links to the pics of your girl.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah pretty dumb asking someone if you should pursue a relationship with her. no one knows her but you... ask yourself the question :)