Raped... kick his ass?

whatdude

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if your girl got raped, but NOT when she was your girl... say you didn't even know the girl at the time. Would you kick that guys ass who raped your girl or what?

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

--Mission

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well when i was goin out with this chic like 4 months ago she told me one of her "friends" took advantage of her one night when she was wasted(before i knew her) and she said i was the only person she ever told. I was like wtf how am i supposed to react. but i thought to myself if she didnt tell anyone else then wtf am i supposed to do?

G

Gavin_Shrewsbury1

Whoa! Was he sexy?

:cool: :trouble: :rockon: :mad: :kick: :flowers: :moon: :cuss:

Wheelieboy834

Reaction score
I would kick anyone's ass who has raped or taken advantage of a girl.. Then as they are laying there in a bloody pool, call the cops... Might get in trouble for whoopin the guys ass, but it would be worth it...

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
That happens all the time. Don't drag yourself into HER past mistakes & politics. Some guys use cunning charm and wit to get women into bed, other guys use beer and rum. Don't act like your way is a whole lot more morally superior.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi2u said:
That happens all the time. Don't drag yourself into HER past mistakes & politics. Some guys use cunning charm and wit to get women into bed, other guys use beer and rum. Don't act like your way is a whole lot more morally superior.
You dont know the whole story so dont get involved. Most girls are not worth going to jail over.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Careful here, man. I've had at least one woman give me a rape story that was completely false (I actually knew the guy she accused well, though she didn't know). For the most part, this could mean one of three things:

1) She's telling a lie and wants to see how "manly" you are in so far as sticking up for her.

2) She's telling the truth and wants to see how forgiving you are with baggage (and there will always be more to come after that).

3) She's telling a half truth; meaning she let this guy bang her when she was trashed and she loved it then, but later regretted it because he turned out to be a total prick when sober. This is the worst kind, because it is literally a combination of the first two.

Whatever the case may be, don't get deep into it, man. You can't win.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
LJC said:
Careful here, man. I've had at least one woman give me a rape story that was completely false (I actually knew the guy she accused well, though she didn't know). For the most part, this could mean one of three things:

1) She's telling a lie and wants to see how "manly" you are in so far as sticking up for her.

2) She's telling the truth and wants to see how forgiving you are with baggage (and there will always be more to come after that).

3) She's telling a half truth; meaning she let this guy bang her when she was trashed and she loved it then, but later regretted it because he turned out to be a total prick when sober. This is the worst kind, because it is literally a combination of the first two.

Whatever the case may be, don't get deep into it, man. You can't win.
sound advice

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi2u said:
Of course it is, she agrees to it and if you are truely a Don Juan, she will want more of it.

On topic. I wouldn't go out of my way to kick the guys ass but if I ever saw him walking down the street or whatever I would kick his ass.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a lover not a fighter, this is the new millennium guys girls that get raped either got themselves into a bad situation (getting drunk then having sex with some weirdo), or got taken advantage of by someone close to them (old man raped her as a child).

Of course its different if the story is how some drunk dude jumped out of the bushes and raped her in a park, thats different but those stories are very very rare. And in this age of AFC's guys are too afraid to talk to a girl let alone rape them LOL.

Find out the real truth and act from there thats if you want to get involved in her crap, personally I wouldnt give a rats a$$ unless its the whole some dude jumped out of the bushes crap (but most chicks now carry mace or some crap, yea that shiny thing in her hand bag aint a dildo)

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
I also wanted to add that this can possibly be an indicator that she's cheating on you, specifically if she is using this story as an excuse suddenly to refrain from having sex with you in a LTR.

Don't ask me how I know that one....

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look.. the issues now are what's the best thing to do for HER, and is any of your dignity at stake given this happened to your gal?

At the very least, she should talk with someone who knows how to recover from this kind of thing. Yep, that means a support group, or some sort of counseling service. Even if you beat on this guy, that won't heal her. And, whatever distance she wants away from this guy should be granted, no questions.

As for you beating on this guy, you'll have to trade off how you think you'll feel after that vs legal consequences, your values in using aggression, etc. What would make you or her better off? Beating on him for a time might make you feel better. It won't change what has happened.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
well when i was goin out with this chic like 4 months ago she told me one of her "friends" took advantage of her one night when she was wasted(before i knew her) and she said i was the only person she ever told. I was like wtf how am i supposed to react. but i thought to myself if she didnt tell anyone else then wtf am i supposed to do?
Fukk no, you don't do anything. It's not your business. The b1tch is probably full of sh1t anyway. Can we say AW? If this dude comes up to you making fun of her and disrespects YOU, yeah kick his ass.

She shouldn't have even told you about it, that makes the story seem false to me. If she was affected by it, she would keep it secret, I promise. Poor, little innocent victim that got raped. Bullsh1t, substitute the word "wh0re" for "victim"....

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's done is done

if she is still hurt, push her to get caunceling (just don't turn into one)

remember, society is WOMAN FRIENDLY, and if she really felt violated she would report it and put the guy in jail. It's really easy for women to do that these days.....i'm sure some of the guys on here could give you horror storries.

If it comes up send her to counseling. If she doesn't want it, change the subject.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, as she could be lying and just want somebody to beat up an innocent ex boyfriend who broke up with her.

If some chick brought up that sh!t to me I'd say alright lets call the cops right now.

If she was against that I'd begin to wonder to myself if she was really raped at all.

Honestly guys think.

Don't take a woman's word automatically as truth.

It has gotten so many of us in trouble and imprisoned over the years.

Reaction score
I don't know, it depends on the girl.
Alot of chicks love drama (I am black, and just about every 3 out of 4 black girls love drama) so she could just be trying to stir you up.

For one, if the girl really got raped, the question is: did she report it?
Another question is: What's the status? Does she know anybody who knows the guy? Does she know where he is?

If a girl really got raped and didn't want to, she would have pressed charges. She probably got fvcked by him and then thought about it afterwards and wished she didn't fvck him.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYtomb said:
You dont know the whole story so dont get involved. Most girls are not worth going to jail over.
You speak the truth kinda sir.