Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rant: You are not too ugly to date, you are just lazy

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I am triggered by this Gen Z black bill victim complex on why dating is impossible for non Chads. No, you do not need to waste your money on an fvcking sex worker either. Unless you look like a fvcking clicker from the last of us, you have absolutely zero excuses period! I know a guy that was a nerd, greasy hair, chubby, mole on his face, 5ft 9 height, and etc he managed to get himself a cute blonde fiancé from OLD by just working on himself. This guy obtained interesting hobbies, learned basic conversational skills, majored in engineering, lost weight, learned how to take a picture of himself, learned what haircut and clothes raised his looks, and etc. Did he get facial reconstruction surgery? NO! Did he get height surgery? NO! Did he win the lottery and become a multi millionaire? NO! I swear, 99% of the black pill shvt I read about can literally be debunked by walking outside, but they have a counter for that because they spend all day theorizing instead of working on themselves.

Rant over:(

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but here are a a few issues:
1) what is the body count of his fiancee? Was she fat? What is she putting on the table besides her body?
2) How many other girls did he date besides her? Did he really have any options besides her?
3) If the positions are reversed, a fat 3/10 girl has more options then your friend by doing nothing. Does that seem fair?

Is that really a gen Z problem? I am gen X and I totally resonate with what they are saying because it makes logical sense.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) what is the body count of his fiancee? Was she fat? What is she putting on the table besides her body?
I have no idea because I don’t ask random women their body counts or what they bring lol. She’s not fat based off her pictures.

2) How many other girls did he date besides her? Did he really have any options besides her?
Idk probably not many because this is the first girl he’s ever shown off.

3) If the positions are reversed, a fat 3/10 girl has more options then your friend by doing nothing. Does that seem fair?
Sex options sure but sex with strangers becomes overrated at some point.

Is that really a gen Z problem? I am gen X and I totally resonate with what they are saying because it makes logical sense.
Gen Z is a more broken generation and has more of a voice than Gen X. No offense, but I consider Gen X either boomer lites or pre millennials lol.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy that was a nerd, greasy hair, chubby, mole on his face, 5ft 9 height, and etc he managed to get himself a cute blonde fiancé from OLD by just working on himself.
Humans were monkey humping the crap out of each other long before we invented toilet paper and soap.

I concur with your rant.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Pretty much this. Mentally weak and think rejection is the end of the world. Feel entitled to success without understanding that a lot of failure is what usually leads to success just like with anything in life. Want the results but don't want to put in the hard work or often times any work at all.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a blonde fiancé from OLD implies that he went on one those international Russian Brides websites and paid a fee to meet her.

It's impossible to skip the dating & relationship stage with someone you just met online and instantly become their fiance.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a blonde fiancé from OLD implies that he went on one those international Russian Brides websites and paid a fee to meet her.

It's impossible to skip the dating & relationship stage with someone you just met online and instantly become their fiance.
I actually became a girl's fiance shortly after meeting her for 15 minutes in a store

She was 18 and from a conservative culture (no sex before marriage) and not a US citizen (desire for a green card?)

I'm not sure how serious either of us were about getting married but it fell through after a while.

Right, but here are a a few issues:
1) she's probably not fat if OP says she's cute. Her body count doesn't matter.

3) life isn't fair, it never has been. Some people were born richer than we ever will be. Lots of people have gotten away with crimes that other people were falsely accused and sent to prison for.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wasting healthy energy. Im a bit more choosey what to give a fck about and gen z women probs aint it.
Whats more concerning is finding enough of these incels to keep the power grid running in 2032 when there is a quater million man shortage. That gets my attention.
This is all engineered so no one will want to maintain or run the power grid by the time 2032 rolls around. But I agree OP telling hapless nerds to work harder isn't the answer.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only place where I would disagree with you OP is that they're not necessarily lazy.

A lot of them actually are lazy and haven't approached 10 girls this year.

But there's also people who have to swipe 1,000 times to get a match on tinder and people who need to approach 100 girls to get a date. I feel for those people.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Great post. We need more of this sht.

People are indeed lazy. The people who envy guys like me, they don't realize how much effort we put into this sh.t since a young age.. in all areas of our life too, just to be able to pull off the things that we now sometimes take for granted.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy that was a nerd, greasy hair, chubby, mole on his face, 5ft 9 height, and etc he managed to get himself a cute blonde fiancé from OLD by just working on himself. This guy obtained interesting hobbies, learned basic conversational skills, majored in engineering, lost weight, learned how to take a picture of himself, learned what haircut and clothes raised his looks, and etc.
It takes 4 full years to major in engineering. Year 1 you take 7 full courses per semester. I should know, I did it.

A man doesn’t have to time to breathe in those 4 years, let alone “get interesting hobbies, raising his looks and etc.”

What cute blond is going online to meet a guy? Let alone a 5’9 guy. Any hot girl would definitely put in a height requirement of “6’0” and job requirement would be “fireman, CEO, police officer, businessman.” Wouldn’t be Engineer.

I was sold until: “5’9 height, major in Engineering, cute blond online, and the 2 words “and etc” “

No sale.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

People are indeed lazy. The people who envy guys like me, they don't realize how much effort we put into this sh.t since a young age.. in all areas of our life too, just to be able to pull off the things that we now sometimes take for granted.
Such lazy as$holes, victimized easily. Sad!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Such
Lazy
As$holes,
Victimized
Easily.
Sad!

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes 4 full years to major in engineering. Year 1 you take 7 full courses per semester. I should know, I did it.

A man doesn’t have to time to breathe in those 4 years, let alone “get interesting hobbies, raising his looks and etc.”

What cute blond is going online to meet a guy? Let alone a 5’9 guy. Any hot girl would definitely put in a height requirement of “6’0” and job requirement would be “fireman, CEO, police officer, businessman.” Wouldn’t be Engineer.

I was sold until: “5’9 height, major in Engineering, cute blond online, and the 2 words “and etc” “

No sale.
It just funny that this story is so unlikey yet shouldnt be. I mean it really shouldnt be that hard to believe that a 5 9 below average guy can get a 'cute' blonde of which tbh there are many cute women in these socities so statistically it shouldnt be so hard to believe that this type of guy can get a girl like that and be happily married yet I have to agree that it is both hard to believe but also if it did happen the cartoon above tells the better picture.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I am triggered by this Gen Z black bill victim complex on why dating is impossible for non Chads. No, you do not need to waste your money on an fvcking sex worker either. Unless you look like a fvcking clicker from the last of us, you have absolutely zero excuses period! I know a guy that was a nerd, greasy hair, chubby, mole on his face, 5ft 9 height, and etc he managed to get himself a cute blonde fiancé from OLD by just working on himself. This guy obtained interesting hobbies, learned basic conversational skills, majored in engineering, lost weight, learned how to take a picture of himself, learned what haircut and clothes raised his looks, and etc. Did he get facial reconstruction surgery? NO! Did he get height surgery? NO! Did he win the lottery and become a multi millionaire? NO! I swear, 99% of the black pill shvt I read about can literally be debunked by walking outside, but they have a counter for that because they spend all day theorizing instead of working on themselves.

Rant over:(
Good luck. You won’t be able to get through to these people

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

she’s not a Russian bride. This is further proof the black pill lives in its own echochamber.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the lazy part has to do with alot of guys seeing and figuring out that the juice isn’t worth the squeeze anymore these days. When I was on OLD I actually got alot of matches, but I got so worn down from having to answer the same questions, follow the same transcript, it just felt so unauthentic and I never got more than a month long relationship from it. It got to where I’d get matches but be too lazy to even message them or message them back because why would I? The outcome was going to be the same.