Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question-who is more attractive?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purely a "just because I'm curious" question here. Who in your opinion is more attractive between the two girls listed here? And rating on each?

Girl 1?

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KMRYHRHEAL&key=JUG

Or Girl 2?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/summer walker/RJJOHNSON1965/SCRAP%20PHOTOS/462c.jpg

I ask this because my buddy and I were discussing today men's preference for skinny petite girls compared to curvier women. We disagreed and I wanted to see what the consensus is here.

In edit and to be fair. The first girl is a regular everyday girl, no heavy makeup, no professional photo, and no photoshop. The 2nd girl is a model and has the full "makeover' that they get in a professional photo shoot. Couldn't find a pic of a regular curvier girl that we all could agree was attractive, so used the pro.

Last edited:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first girl. The second is a little too big for my taste... she would be really hot if she lost some weight though.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinny guys would probably prefer the thnner one

its good that poeple have different preferances

people on SS type sites often have have some delusional preferance for the cliche hot dolly blonde.

cordoncordon said:
I ask this because my buddy and I were discussing today men's preference for skinny petite girls compared to curvier women. We disagreed and I wanted to see what the consensus is here.
what was the disagrement

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want me to tell your friend witch one he want to eat?

please.....

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Not an option. I tried to pick 2 girls that represent both sides of the coin and that almost anyone at the very least can say is "attractive".

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man I'm surprised at the responses. I prefer 2...she's like a 9.5 to me. Maybe it's because I'm black...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Well, lets not forget that the first girl is a regular everyday girl, not made up, no airbrush etc.

The 2nd girl is a professional model with makeup, airbrush, etc.

Just trying to make things fair. Tried to find a regular girl pic of a curvier girl that everyone could agree was attractive, but had no luck, so used her.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bish0p said:
man I'm surprised at the responses. I prefer 2...she's like a 9.5 to me. Maybe it's because I'm black...
That would seem to fit the stereotype.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My apologies then. Though in some of Summer's pictures I think she is overly airbrushed and makes her actually look worse.

If you want me to remove the links just ask.

Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
I'd say a cross between the two.

Why are you trying so hard to fit into a site that is FOR guys, ABOUT guys, and BY guys???

You are a a 19 year old girl........nobody is interested in your opinion in this thread, or any other thread.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
My apologies then. Though in some of Summer's pictures I think she is overly airbrushed and makes her actually look worse.

If you want me to remove the links just ask.
No it's fine. I happen to think that first girl is a 9.5, (hot hot HOT) so we'll give the other girl a little bit of an advantage with the modeling pics. :)

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Well, lets not forget that the first girl is a regular everyday girl, not made up, no airbrush etc.

The 2nd girl is a professional model with makeup, airbrush, etc.

Just trying to make things fair. Tried to find a regular girl pic of a curvier girl that everyone could agree was attractive, but had no luck, so used her.

A girl is more feminine and more attractive by default when she puts on makeup and TRIES to look good.......that is the feminine nature.

A girl with "no makeup who is "natural" and "not really trying"" is less attractive automatically.

This is why I would prefer a girl with good makeup, wearing high heels, with a tan and nice tight clothing over a sporty pale girl in sweatpants.

I, unlike some of you, am still attracted to FEMININE women more than any other kind.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
A girl is more feminine and more attractive by default when she puts on makeup and TRIES to look good.......that is the feminine nature.

A girl with "no makeup who is "natural" and "not really trying"" is less attractive automatically.

This is why I would prefer a girl with good makeup, wearing high heels, with a tan and nice tight clothing over a sporty pale girl in sweatpants.

I, unlike some of you, am still attracted to FEMININE women more than any other kind.
I think you may be overanalyzing. I'm sure we can all agree we like a women who presents herself well. The first girl looks really feminine to me, and Im sure she has on some makeup. She just happens to be a regular everyday girl wearing a bathing suit in a regular everyday photo, as to the 2nd girl who is more made up and has a professional photo shoot.