Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question-who is more attractive?

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
A girl is more feminine and more attractive by default when she puts on makeup and TRIES to look good.......that is the feminine nature.

A girl with "no makeup who is "natural" and "not really trying"" is less attractive automatically.

This is why I would prefer a girl with good makeup, wearing high heels, with a tan and nice tight clothing over a sporty pale girl in sweatpants.

I, unlike some of you, am still attracted to FEMININE women more than any other kind.
+1. I've been getting my new girl to tan more often, wear a little more make up, and dress a little sluttier. She does now without me even having to ask.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bish0p said:
+1. I've been getting my new girl to tan more often, wear a little more make up, and dress a little sluttier. She does now without me even having to ask.
Pic? :)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Purely a "just because I'm curious" question here. Who in your opinion is more attractive between the two girls listed here? And rating on each?

Girl 1?

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KMRYHRHEAL&key=JUG

Or Girl 2?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/summer walker/RJJOHNSON1965/SCRAP%20PHOTOS/462c.jpg

I ask this because my buddy and I were discussing today men's preference for skinny petite girls compared to curvier women. We disagreed and I wanted to see what the consensus is here.

In edit and to be fair. The first girl is a regular everyday girl, no heavy makeup, no professional photo, and no photoshop. The 2nd girl is a model and has the full "makeover' that they get in a professional photo shoot. Couldn't find a pic of a regular curvier girl that we all could agree was attractive, so used the pro.
#2 FTW! for a nice fat ass.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
neither

#1 not a fan of her face, body is ok and i'm asian..lol

#2 like someone said, has a trashy vibe, face is so so.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 1 seems to have that "nice" aura around her. Her breast size barely meets my minimum requirement.

But, number 2 gives me a better boner.

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharkybear you must have a hell of a breast size requirement! She has pretty big tits no?!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first one seems to have a better face, but how could anyone turn down the body of girl 2?

I know some guys like skinny girls but come on, I'd almost say some guys here are lying. I know you'd hit that!!

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first one is skinny but she has curves in the right places as well, surely the holy grail of body types?!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miles28 said:
The first one is skinny but she has curves in the right places as well, surely the holy grail of body types?!
I have to agree. Looks like nice C cups on 115 pound girl with a small tight ass. To me thats how a perfect girl should be. What more could one ask for lol?

I'm just not into those girls like the 2nd one with thighs twice the size of mine, and asses the size of a small planet. I mean to me she looks like a linebacker, not feminine at all...but hey, that's why we are having this discussion. :)

EA gold I really would like to know the type of girls you are dating if you think that first girl is not that pretty and has just an ok bod. WOW! :) Are you dating Megan Fox or something haha?

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cordon cordon I'm with you all the way. Of course it's just a discussion and I'm not saying that we're right and the posters preferring girl 2 are wrong, but personally for me there is no competition. Girl 1 is almost ideal for me. Now it's just the small question of finding a girl like that!!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miles28 said:
Cordon cordon I'm with you all the way. Of course it's just a discussion and I'm not saying that we're right and the posters preferring girl 2 are wrong, but personally for me there is no competition. Girl 1 is almost ideal for me. Now it's just the small question of finding a girl like that!!
Miles there are plenty of asians her size out here in CA, though you don't find many that pretty imo. BTW you have a PM.

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Cordoncordon,

I'm in Japan - see my other post in the Mature Man bemoaning the quality of women out here (basically very few have breasts!). I'm very jealous of where you live, I should move to CA!!

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God that second girl is absolutely hideous. Definitely the first one, even though she's not the greatest.

I never understood this whole giant breast/chubby girl thing. I'm super picky about boobs though haha; I hate big ones and small ones. A perfect boob is like maybe a little more than a handful or two.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
The first one seems to have a better face, but how could anyone turn down the body of girl 2?

I know some guys like skinny girls but come on, I'd almost say some guys here are lying. I know you'd hit that!!
I wouldn't even look twice at her if I passed her on a sidewalk.

Especially after seeing the other pictures of her that someone else posted.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trashy vibe ?? preferring girls because of make up ?? thunder thighs ?? having a nice aura around her ?? Dudes thinking OVERLY photoshopped pics look better than the pics that are closer to the real thing, damn...you guys watch to much TV and read to much Cosmo.

Some of the dudes that chose the first girl sound like chicks.

1st girl does nothing for me and has NO curves not even where they count.

2nd girl looks hot

p.s. I dont do ratings cause that shit is corny...cornier than the usual amount of corniness.

Last edited:

kyokon

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP did you get those links right?

-first girl, close to perfection from the neck down, at least what we can see in the pic. face ain't too bad either

-second girl... I might let her blow me, if she asked nicely and didn't mind that I was looking at the first girl while she did it, and even then I might need some liquoring first

I also thought this in the OP post was quite funny "Couldn't find a pic of a regular curvier girl that we all could agree was attractive" - lol what does that tell ya.

anyhow this thread is quite an eye-opener though huh? who'd have thought opinions would be so different.... it must be evolutions way of making sure everyone gets a shot at pro-creating. I will never believe any of your HB ratings again! :D