Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUAs be lying about their lays

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Any particular rejection from a female should never be taken too personally. They do not have a good metric of a mans worth. Fathers are much better at judging the quality of a man. This is why the father walks his daughter down the aisle in weddings. This is why the man has to meet the FATHER. Most con artists target women because they are easily fooled. They are not designed for objective reality.
men are very much into women’s appearances but we are better at divorcing that from the character.

women are less focussed on appearance but are very easily fooled by them.

look at teenage boys - sure they like pop star girls but they just want to whack off to them.

teenage girls think their heartthrobs are amazing people, like their music, go to their concerts. They construct the man behind the image. They can’t understand it’s lust driving it and not objective reality.

a woman in a man’s thrall immediately agrees with all he says.

I used to argue with a guy several notches higher in terms of SMV and the girls ALWAYS side with him, but they genuinely believe it. Regardless of their own positions, they don’t seem to have them if they’re loved up - HE is perfect and all he says is truth

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am watching this Incel live stream from FACE LMS. He is debating a PUA who claims his ugly PUA partner is smashing 50 girls a YEAR. The PUA claims he smashed 300 to 400 girls in his lifetime of 31 yrs.

I think many of these guys greatly exaggerate how many girls they smash. I have known actual fitness models Chads who were div 1 atheletes and had fitness model contracts. They were doing maybe 5 new girls on a good month and this was not consistent. Even that was incredible. On average it was maybe 3 new girls a month. This is only 36 girls a year.

I know I have better game than most of these PUAs and I have never done anywhere close to 50 in ONE year unless I dont care about the quality of the females looks.

I bet if you were to meet these guys in real life they are good, but they are not as good as they claim. I dont know why they cant keep it real lol.
A man could feasibly bang 2 women a day if he really, really knows what he's doing, has very low standards whilst looking almost perfect himself, lives in an ideal location and is also totally ruthless about cutting women off. That would be 700 a year. However, I don't think there are many men in the world that has actually achieved that.

There is one guy (John Anthony) that claims over 1300 lays and it's feasible, although I don't know what all of these women looked like. Some of them were hot for sure.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general rule of thumb is that any guy who talks about his "lay count" is lying. Guys who really do have a high count have no reason to brag about it. You can tell that they are good with women just be being around them.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am watching this Incel live stream from FACE LMS. He is debating a PUA who claims his ugly PUA partner is smashing 50 girls a YEAR. The PUA claims he smashed 300 to 400 girls in his lifetime of 31 yrs.

I think many of these guys greatly exaggerate how many girls they smash. I have known actual fitness models Chads who were div 1 atheletes and had fitness model contracts. They were doing maybe 5 new girls on a good month and this was not consistent. Even that was incredible. On average it was maybe 3 new girls a month. This is only 36 girls a year.

I know I have better game than most of these PUAs and I have never done anywhere close to 50 in ONE year unless I dont care about the quality of the females looks.

I bet if you were to meet these guys in real life they are good, but they are not as good as they claim. I dont know why they cant keep it real lol.
Mike Mehlman is one of the only ones I've found who is real about how much he gets rejected. I recommend looking up his stuff.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike Mehlman is one of the only ones I've found who is real about how much he gets rejected. I recommend looking up his stuff.
Yeah, I like him. He can actually approach 100 girls in a day and get about 20 numbers. Of those he might bang about 2. And that's in Osaka, Japan, where white guys are a novelty and a lot of the local men are scared to even make eye contact with women.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general rule of thumb is that any guy who talks about his "lay count" is lying. Guys who really do have a high count have no reason to brag about it. You can tell that they are good with women just be being around them.
another point on this is that, aside from some to whom it’s a hobby, the vast, vast majority of men who are successful with women neverfind their way here - or even know what the “pua community” is.

The majority of people came here for the opposite reason - because they struggled. I came here because after marriage I had no idea how to date - it was super hard at first, and then some of the advice helped. Some of it sucked.

Seriously, if you’re banging a lot, how much time do you have for theory on an online forum? The times I didn’t come here where the times all was well. Currently I have no reason to come here other than it’s one of the few places online not completely taken over by SJWs - I mean that literally, nowhere else allows kind of normal male discourse, it’s completely taken over by screeching liberals.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I totally agree that you can pull dozens a year if you are in a very lucky and specific situations like popular a frat house on a big college campus. Even this is not consistent tail year round. But these guys are claiming frat house numbers as grown men for 3+ years lol...

Also if you are pulling that much tail eventually you will get into a short term relationship which would interrupt your lays. The one time in my life I was pulling that much tail was when I was a 28yr old living on a college campus basically and even then it was max a new girl a month average for a few months.
if you are a good looking guy + socially calibrated + putting a lot of effort in this , then you will reach those 24+ per year

but it takes a lot of focus to constantly do approaches in order to reach this numbers

most of the top puas are actually good looking guys that only do approaches , so I would not say that all of them are lying about their numbers

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to take into account is that to get 700 women a year, you have to leave 700 women a year. Most guys will just get with a girl they like and then lose interest in finding new ones, especially as it takes a lot of work even for the top guys.

It's not like that for women, that could literally bang 1000 guys a year whilst being butt ugly.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got addicted to benzodiazepines, came off cold Turkey, went to a complete shell and lost job, house and ended up with his parents unable to even leave the house and attacking his relatives.

Do not f with Benzos - they are the work of the devil.

he was taking a few diazepams a week socially to relive stress. He didn’t know cold Turkey can cause permanent brain damage.

miss him every day, he was the brother I never had
I used to take Flurazepam all time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another point on this is that, aside from some to whom it’s a hobby, the vast, vast majority of men who are successful with women neverfind their way here - or even know what the “pua community” is.

The majority of people came here for the opposite reason - because they struggled. I came here because after marriage I had no idea how to date - it was super hard at first, and then some of the advice helped. Some of it sucked.

Seriously, if you’re banging a lot, how much time do you have for theory on an online forum? The times I didn’t come here where the times all was well. Currently I have no reason to come here other than it’s one of the few places online not completely taken over by SJWs - I mean that literally, nowhere else allows kind of normal male discourse, it’s completely taken over by screeching liberals.
The men who have come here are Average Frustrated Chumps who harbor hopes to ascend. Anyone doing well with chicks is already too busy to spend time here. :rolleyes:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men who have come here are Average Frustrated Chumps who harbor hopes to ascend. Anyone doing well with chicks is already too busy to spend time here. :rolleyes:
AFC? That’s nonsense. My mother says I’m extremely attractive.

plus this last girl I messaged didn’t date me but said I was a really nice guy, which PROVES I’m succesful with women

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

It is all lies. Some tout such high nymbers they would have to approach one woman every 90 seconds for 24 hour straight day after day. It is all BS so they can convince you that (1) they are just so vastly more skilled than you are, and (2), so they can charge you 100's of dollar per hour for a coaching session.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all lies. Some tout such high nymbers they would have to approach one woman every 90 seconds for 24 hour straight day after day. It is all BS so they can convince you that (1) they are just so vastly more skilled than you are, and (2), so they can charge you 100's of dollar per hour for a coaching session.
not necessarily

a good looking guy who is socially smooth and is approaching all the time can reach this numbers if he is focused on this

basically it means that the mainly thing that he is doing

50 lays a year is not a crazy number . It means that he needs to sleep with a new girl every week

if you also spend most of your times in a part y place , where people come to party and relax . You can reach even 2-3 lays per week

i have a friend who was a bartender at a really hype club in hype location during the summer , and he constantly during one summer averaged 5 girls per week . That is like 60-70 girls in 3-4 months

he achieved this because people came and go , and the average stay was a couple of months , and again , this guy had normal game

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 lays a year is not a crazy number . It means that he needs to sleep with a new girl every week
I said "Some tout such high number...". I am speaking in a broader context than your specific example. But I do still consider 50 a year to be a high number for any kind of practical lifestyle that is functional and not socialpathic.
if you also spend most of your times in a part y place , where people come to party and relax . You can reach even 2-3 lays per week

i have a friend who was a bartender at a really hype club in hype location during the summer , and he constantly during one summer averaged 5 girls per week . That is like 60-70 girls in 3-4 months
Yea, if you live in Slut City. What good is jumping in bed with a new slut every week? Where does it lead? Nowhere,...except maybe to a clinic on a monthly basis for an STD check. You get a few minutes of "Whoo-Hoo" then you are right back where you started,...like being hooked on crack except your teeth stay in. You ain't getting any Families come out of that which aren't dysfuntional with children being nothing more than future inmates that doesn't know who there father is. The human race can't survive on that.

he achieved this because people came and go , and the average stay was a couple of months , and again , this guy had normal game
It just means he can do pickup,...but he is incapable of maintaining anything beyond that.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man could feasibly bang 2 women a day if he really, really knows what he's doing, has very low standards whilst looking almost perfect himself, lives in an ideal location and is also totally ruthless about cutting women off. That would be 700 a year. However, I don't think there are many men in the world that has actually achieved that.

There is one guy (John Anthony) that claims over 1300 lays and it's feasible, although I don't know what all of these women looked like. Some of them were hot for sure.
I used to think John Anthony was lying but the more I watch his stuff, the more I actually like him and relate to him. He grew up with a verbally abusive mom (as did I) which he said fuelled him to be relentless and calculated in achieving his goals as an adult, has struggled with OCD his whole life, which I have as well, and has a very analytical personality that I can relate to. He has a strong interest in science which he has discussed in his videos recommending science and philosophy books. He dedicates his entire life mission to optimizing the number of women he can sleep with--it's his number one goal above all else, so it's easily possible that he achieved that number sleeping with 2 new women a week for over 10 years. The guys that try to shame him for it are just jealous imo

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said "Some tout such high number...". I am speaking in a broader context than your specific example. But I do still consider 50 a year to be a high number for any kind of practical lifestyle that is functional and not socialpathic.

Yea, if you live in Slut City. What good is jumping in bed with a new slut every week? Where does it lead? Nowhere,...except maybe to a clinic on a monthly basis for an STD check. You get a few minutes of "Whoo-Hoo" then you are right back where you started,...like being hooked on crack except your teeth stay in. You ain't getting any Families come out of that which aren't dysfuntional with children being nothing more than future inmates that doesn't know who there father is. The human race can't survive on that.

It just means he can do pickup,...but he is incapable of maintaining anything beyond that.
yeah , what you are referring to is a total different ball game

relationship management is a totally different ball game than sleeping around with women

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , what you are referring to is a total different ball game

relationship management is a totally different ball game than sleeping around with women
The sleeping around is the easy stuff. All you need is to be "decent looking", no morals, have the ability to pick a slut out of the crowd, and have good salesmen skills. But "service after the sale" is a different story. PUAs are like used car salesmen, or politicians,...or politicians selling used cars, or used car salesmen running for office. Pick one.

The irony is they all say they want women who have not been "ran though",...yet those are exactly the ones they target, or they turn her into one,...turn her into what they say they don't want.

Last edited:

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
John Anthony is a idiot and a liar, I have pity for him. Trust me he doesn't get laid like he says he does. If you believe his sh1t, then you are an idiot too. Sorry man (No hard feeling!)
I'm not jealous, just experienced. He is full of BS, like many other PUAs.
Why should I trust you? Lol. He actually provides evidence his claims are true, whereas you provide no evidence his claims are false.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
His evidences all false too. No need to be a brain to understand that he is full of sh1t. You don't need to trust me, you can buy his program. His business is to sell programs to guys like you, he's gonna do everything he can to look legit to keep selling programs and make money. He's a businessman, you're a potential customer.
I can't really afford any "coaches" right now and probably wouldn't buy a program anyway. but you still haven't provided a shred of evidence his claims are false. He might be lying, idk. But the evidence to me indicates that he is not. Have you seen the videos where he holds up his phone and he has over 14,000 phone numbers in it? I think his results are easily achievable for someone who puts as much effort into it as he does. he literally spends all day every day either cold approaching or swiping thousands of times a day on every dating app imaginable while he's doing other stuff (he said this). Like I said, it's basically the only thing he does in life besides coaching.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the maths bro, it's just impossible to have such a lay count, you're probably not experienced enough to understand... If my job was to steal money from naive guys, I would fill my phone with 30 000 phone numbers to look like I'm legit, no problem. You don't need any program, trust me, this guy is a professional scammer. He doesn't spend his life cold approaching and dating chicks, he spend his life making youtube videos, bashing other puas, trying to look legit and selling programs to guys like you who believe his bs. He doesn't have time for approaching and swiping, he's busy making money to survive. I think he is in South America now? life is cheap, prostitutes too. Do the maths, don't let him fool you.
Stay away from this stuff, my advice.
Idk it's possible that he's not lying. 2 new women a week means well over 1000 in ten years. He might be a scammer idk. I know Mike Mehlman is legit, I'm in his group chat where he lets people talk to him for free.