Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUAs be lying about their lays

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all lie MASSIVELY! It's their livelihood. They can't risk telling the truth. Don't listen to any of them lol. Literally anyone can be a PUA coach.
They dont even make the lies convincing. If you have any experience with women you would know that even smashing 1 new girl a week for an extended period of time is phenomenal. These clowns are claiming 10 girls a month and virgins are believing them lmao. I was trying to call in the show and call the dude out on his bs.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know hopping on OLD, sending d pics and being overly sexual, I mean you shouldn't do it all the time but I just shot gun a bunch of messages, usually 1 or 2 respond, even if they tell you it's rude just ride it out... I probably bang... 25 women a year doing this, just banging on the first meeting.

Covid has slowed me right down but we're just opening up on the 1st

Cold approach I couldn't say because I can keep a plate
Okay I can believe 25 a year which is 2 a month. That sounds reasonable. Those are still really good numbers in this climate.

Btw I didnt know that this OLD method worka.I will try it out if I ever get back online. Nothing beats volume I guess. Dating is essentially sales.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like said above, if these dudes sold it as hard work and repeated rejection, most guys would puss out.
Very true. I would though. I would have to keep it real with my clients. I cant lie about stuff like this lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
running a large active social circle can get close to these numbers. there is more to it than just find, do, count. the social circle has to be actively changing members by design. Any kind of teaching/leading situation that has a primary goal, that results in attendance of a revolving number of age desired women. It happens in exactly the places the unaware would not believe it.

church
kids activities
sports clubs

maybe in a large nightclub, a regular can target the newcomers, I don't know.

just doing cold approaches, no unless counting repeats and that is not cold anymore.

virtual doesn't count.
Yes I agree. You have to have a revolving door of high volume. And you have to have status within that social circle. And even then 50 a year is still a lot.

Most guys main problem is the volume issue. They just are not exposed to that many single women.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They dont even make the lies convincing. If you have any experience with women you would know that even smashing 1 new girl a week for an extended period of time is phenomenal. These clowns are claiming 10 girls a month and virgins are believing them lmao. I was trying to call in the show and call the dude out on his bs.
Thing is, these 'pros' will have a very similar hit rate to the random dude on the street who's never heard of game. There's nothing under the umbrella of PUA that is powerful. No secret techniques or lines that make girls attracted to you. And most of what is taught is just what normal guys will do naturally!
But having game will help you more efficiently close the attracted girls.
So with that in mind, you could argue that the guy with game has a SLIGHTLY better hit rate than random Joe Bloggs. But it's fairly inconsequential.

Some of them are more honest than others, but as we said, it's their business! It's how they make their money. They can't afford to let you see behind the curtain. Who would bother taking 'coaching' if they realised there's nothing they could be 'taught' that is gonna change their results by more than like 2%

James Tusk is making like £300 per HOUR for just walking next to some student and pointing out girls for him to go and hit on. Living the dream! No wonder he quit his highly paid job city job for becoming a PUA! Making more money and with the easiest gig known to man!

In terms of numbers - I think my best year was about 17 girls in the year. Although i'm not that handsome, I only tend to hit on cute girls half me age, AND I only really approach 1-2 nights per week (pre covid).

I have 2 slayer friends. One has a count of many hundreds (mainly online sex meets from tinder)

The other one (from many of my FR's in my old journal here) only has a slay count of maybe 60 or so, although if he wanted too, it could be 400+ I guess. I mean, he can get laid every night if he wanted too lol. But he chooses not too.

High numbers are possible but it's more about footfall as opposed to 'skill' - That's the more devious thing about PUA's

If some big oafish PUA tells me he's banged 400 girls, I either know he's lying, or he's just banged a tonne of actual old goblins. Or hookers like jmulv/john anthony

Online game is where good looking guys can really rack up the numbers, though. 'Game' isn't an issue. The best example is a male model looking guy on a forum I sometimes read for laughs. He's autistic and girls on tinder will sometimes call him out for being a bit weird etc, but he still bangs a tonne because past a certain point, it's just too hard to lose attraction if she thinks you are hot af. He's got like 150 lays in the last 2 years and has provided lots of legit proof. Not that he really needed too. I know from my own good looking friends how easy it can be - especially in the right location and stuff

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, these 'pros' will have a very similar hit rate to the random dude on the street who's never heard of game. There's nothing under the umbrella of PUA that is powerful. No secret techniques or lines that make girls attracted to you. And most of what is taught is just what normal guys will do naturally!
But having game will help you more efficiently close the attracted girls.
So with that in mind, you could argue that the guy with game has a SLIGHTLY better hit rate than random Joe Bloggs. But it's fairly inconsequential.

Some of them are more honest than others, but as we said, it's their business! It's how they make their money. They can't afford to let you see behind the curtain. Who would bother taking 'coaching' if they realised there's nothing they could be 'taught' that is gonna change their results by more than like 2%

James Tusk is making like £300 per HOUR for just walking next to some student and pointing out girls for him to go and hit on. Living the dream! No wonder he quit his highly paid job city job for becoming a PUA! Making more money and with the easiest gig known to man!

In terms of numbers - I think my best year was about 17 girls in the year. Although i'm not that handsome, I only tend to hit on cute girls half me age, AND I only really approach 1-2 nights per week (pre covid).

I have 2 slayer friends. One has a count of many hundreds (mainly online sex meets from tinder)

The other one (from many of my FR's in my old journal here) only has a slay count of maybe 60 or so, although if he wanted too, it could be 400+ I guess. I mean, he can get laid every night if he wanted too lol. But he chooses not too.

High numbers are possible but it's more about footfall as opposed to 'skill' - That's the more devious thing about PUA's

If some big oafish PUA tells me he's banged 400 girls, I either know he's lying, or he's just banged a tonne of actual old goblins. Or hookers like jmulv/john anthony

Online game is where good looking guys can really rack up the numbers, though. 'Game' isn't an issue. The best example is a male model looking guy on a forum I sometimes read for laughs. He's autistic and girls on tinder will sometimes call him out for being a bit weird etc, but he still bangs a tonne because past a certain point, it's just too hard to lose attraction if she thinks you are hot af. He's got like 150 lays in the last 2 years and has provided lots of legit proof. Not that he really needed too. I know from my own good looking friends how easy it can be - especially in the right location and stuff
Yeh I can see this being true lol. Hey btw what is footfall? And 150 lays is about 75 a year. Damn thats impressive.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I can see this being true lol. Hey btw what is footfall? And 150 lays is about 75 a year. Damn thats impressive.
footfall = coming across lots of approachable girls. Basically 'numbers game'. I'm saying that for someone to get laid a tonne on cold approach is more due to the fact he approaches a tonne as opposed to him having some sort of mythical 'skill' to force attraction in any girl he chooses

Yes, 150 in 2 years is a lots and not close to achievable for an average looking guy (unless you massively drop standards)
He bangs fairly hot girls though from what i've seen. Not amazing, though. He is always accused of being a catfish, and eventually after sending the girls an autistic looking photo, they agree to meet and bang lol

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree. You have to have a revolving door of high volume. And you have to have status within that social circle. And even then 50 a year is still a lot.

Most guys main problem is the volume issue. They just are not exposed to that many single women.
getting to that number includes not just single women. but then again, are any women single... that have any value.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My old best friend - my DJ buddy (actual music DJ house and trance duo) was the best PUA I ever saw. He was formidable. Body of a Greek god, very intelligent, very cultured, great job, and very skilled with women. (Sadly he’s dead now from suicide - long story)

he spent most of his life going round the world partying and chasing girls and his best ever was 25 in a year. I think you would have to be famous to beat that. I guess in his life 300 might be about right.

I reckon mine is 25 in a lifetime at age 40, but have been married for 11 years of that. I was also obese for about 5 years while single, so I guess I was only in the game 7 years.

25 is quite good compared to most the men I know, I would prob estimate a few more that I can barely remember. But I ain’t no PUA. I only come here for the lulz.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA instructor: "Be confident! Own the room!"

Student to PUA after approach: "She walked off."

PUA instructor: "She didn't reject you. She was just in a hurry to be somewhere else. That'll be $1,499."
...and with that $1,499 I now own the room. There’s an additional $250 hire charge on top of that now.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My old best friend - my DJ buddy (actual music DJ house and trance duo) was the best PUA I ever saw. He was formidable. Body of a Greek god, very intelligent, very cultured, great job, and very skilled with women. (Sadly he’s dead now from suicide - long story)

he spent most of his life going round the world partying and chasing girls and his best ever was 25 in a year. I think you would have to be famous to beat that. I guess in his life 300 might be about right.

I reckon mine is 25 in a lifetime at age 40, but have been married for 11 years of that. I was also obese for about 5 years while single, so I guess I was only in the game 7 years.

25 is quite good compared to most the men I know, I would prob estimate a few more that I can barely remember. But I ain’t no PUA. I only come here for the lulz.
suicide? avid partier, world traveler, dates multiple women? Why so unhappy? RIP

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Duh.

Lay count doesn't mean a thing to me, anyway. It doesn't matter if you laid 300 or 1 last year, that's not what it's all about, IMO.

Like said above, if these dudes sold it as hard work and repeated rejection, most guys would puss out.
It's not worth the effort.

The judge of a person's value isn't whether or not a bunch of wannabe princesses think he's "Chad." These girls don't know what value is and isn't. They don't perceive the world accurately.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The judge of a person's value isn't whether or not a bunch of wannabe princesses think he's "Chad." These girls don't know what value is and isn't. They don't perceive the world accurately.
I'm sure those guys get good results, whatever they are. You can go out to clubs, run game, and sleep with a lot of club chicks. Not gonna hate on that.

It's just that when you make women the mission of your life, well, that's who you are.

Whereas when you have a mission outside of women, and can demonstrate value and charm, they'll do the hard seduction work for you. No need to memorize and run routines like a worker bee.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly bro. 25 a year is really good. That is 2 a month. Thats why I find it so comical that this guy went on air and said his ugly PUA protege is doing 50 a year for 3 yrs. Either he is shamelessly lying or is a sociopath. Either was the bigger idiots are the people he is getting money from.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'm skeptical of a lay count above 100 (except famous people: actors, sportsmen, musicians..)
Men lie about their lay count all the time, the ones who claimed to have 100+ sh/t in their pants when it's time to approach.
Men also usually lie about the quality of women they fvck. It makes me think of some of my friends, they would say man I fvcked that super hot chix yesterday, I'm like nice show me a picture!! ehhhhhhhh, most of the time they were 5s, sometimes 6s.

100: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...100 it's a lot of women, count it out loud. Guys who do reach 100 (which is possible), 90% of their lays are 6s and below.
We know all the BS we have to go through to get laid, especially with hot girls.. high lay counts are pure lies in my opinion.
Exactly 1000% . This is what I am trying to communicate in this thread. I just cant picture any non celebrity guy smashing more than 150 chicks in his lifetime.

So this means you did not have ANY long term relationships or any drought periods at all?

I got into an argument with my best friend on this topic. We have a mutual friend who swears he has been with over 500 women. My best friend confirms this. I told him he is full of it. This super slayer is an obese 40 something who I never see with a hot chick only hood rats.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly. Any particular rejection from a female should never be taken too personally. They do not have a good metric of a mans worth. Fathers are much better at judging the quality of a man. This is why the father walks his daughter down the aisle in weddings. This is why the man has to meet the FATHER. Most con artists target women because they are easily fooled. They are not designed for objective reality.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suicide? avid partier, world traveler, dates multiple women? Why so unhappy? RIP
got addicted to benzodiazepines, came off cold Turkey, went to a complete shell and lost job, house and ended up with his parents unable to even leave the house and attacking his relatives.

Do not f with Benzos - they are the work of the devil.

he was taking a few diazepams a week socially to relive stress. He didn’t know cold Turkey can cause permanent brain damage.

miss him every day, he was the brother I never had