Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Process of Getting Girls in College?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, how’s it going. Just finished reading the DJ Bible and I loved it. I’m taking steps to improve my fitness, hair, style, and confidence now. But I was wondering how exactly do you take a girl you just met in college and then escalate things? Just talk to her, and hang out until she’s feeling you, then eventually make a move?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) walk up to her and say Hello
2) have a few minutes of meaningless convo
3) Get her number/go on an Insta date
4) get her out on a real date
5) escalate IN DATE
6) rinse and repeat

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most sex in college is from hook-ups. I would use daylight hours to talk to as many girls as possible, but not hit on them. Then when you go out at night, you will run into them, usually after they have been drinking. Women who want a one-night stand are much more comfortable with a guy who is not a total stranger - she at least has met you previously.

Also, I think it is worthy of mention, given our current political climate, that you need to be very discrete about hitting on girls when on campus. Mostly you need to pick up on indications of interest, and especially disinterest. It's fine to talk to a girl if she is liking it. But if women feel like you are harassing them, they will run and cry to the school's administrators, who will expel your ass before you know what hit you. We can complain about the politics, but from the school's perspective, that is a business decision. Daddy's little angel/slvt needs to feel safe, so Daddy will keep sending that tuition money. I'm not trying to scare you out of talking to girls, just be aware of the larger picture of what is going on in society right now.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I would say watch for indicators of interest that the girl wants to talk to you. If she seems friendly and receptive, is willing to talk to you, willing to elaborate on discussion and even asks you questions, then you should ask for her number or out on a date.

If she seems like she doesn't want to be bothered, then I woudn't.

Also, a girl who doesn't like you will never want to be alone with you. If you ask a girl out that you know and she's trying to make it a group setting by trying to bring her friends or invite the social group, you will know she doesn't like you.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most sex in college is from hook-ups. I would use daylight hours to talk to as many girls as possible, but not hit on them. Then when you go out at night, you will run into them, usually after they have been drinking. Women who want a one-night stand are much more comfortable with a guy who is not a total stranger - she at least has met you previously.

Also, I think it is worthy of mention, given our current political climate, that you need to be very discrete about hitting on girls when on campus. Mostly you need to pick up on indications of interest, and especially disinterest. It's fine to talk to a girl if she is liking it. But if women feel like you are harassing them, they will run and cry to the school's administrators, who will expel your ass before you know what hit you. We can complain about the politics, but from the school's perspective, that is a business decision. Daddy's little angel/slvt needs to feel safe, so Daddy will keep sending that tuition money. I'm not trying to scare you out of talking to girls, just be aware of the larger picture of what is going on in society right now.
Same happened to me. Got a police call and they told me to stop talking to her. Didn't even harass her. This was months ago.

That's why I'm kind of nervous of sleeping around on campus

Billtx49

Reaction score
Be sociable and it will happen. Easiest lay territory you will ever encounter. Having fraternity status or dressing slightly above par as an indication of family $$ helps immensely.
A high percentage of college girls want to explore their sexual options after they get away from being under mommy and daddy rule, so make yourself available to them.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till the witch hunt is over.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys, I’ll keep you all posted as I keep going on this confidence boosting journey too

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah same thing happened to me, I was accused of stalking after I told the school psychologist (who I was going to because of dating and anxiety issues) that I saw this one girl at the cafeteria I thought was cute and I knew she always went to lunch at 12:30 so my plan was to go to the school cafeteria at 12:30 just to sit at her table and try to talk to her.

I nearly got thrown out of school. It was friggin retarded, but it taught me two thing. You don't mess with schools, and never trust a female psychologist with your male issues. lol