She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
1. Be a man and take responsibility for your actions, step up to the plate.Originally posted by wh01987
Well If she is what do I do. HOW DO YOU TELL YUOR PARENTS YOUR GF IS PREGNANT.
We need more advice like thisOriginally posted by biker_gixxer
2. 'mom, dad, she's pregnant' Yes, it really is that simple.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Evil? Hell no. I personally think we should move the abortion age limit from 3 months(?) to 80 years.Originally posted by Ratman
not to be a **** but if i got some1 pregant i would CONFICE them to get a abortion it sounds evil but at a young age a kid can **** the rest of ur life up![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Frankly I'm against abortion, he shouldn't have been so stupid. Take the f*cking responsibilty for your actions. The guys you know are also stupid, they had it comming.Originally posted by Oxide
vincent..you are so naive..
it's her own choice.. she can raise it on her own?? man, have you ever heard of CHILD SUPPORT?! i know guys my age who are so in debt becuase of that sh1t they cant offord anything!
howcome it takes two people to make a child.. one to deicde if she wants to keep it or not.. even if the guy disagrees! Howcome the guy still has to pay when he said "i dont want it" from the moment he heard the news!?
she knows what's coming..how the fvck does it make sense?!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.