Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere! Life When Your Blue Pill Social Circle Starts Having Babies

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I attended a recent social circle gathering with both friends and acquaintances. These are the men who have been half of the equation of all of these recent pregnancies/births that have been detailed in this thread. It is rare to get the majority of this main group together.

This social circle gathering was all men. None of the wives and infants were there.

All of the men were unhappy to various degrees. Some were more vocal about it than others. At least 2 of the men were vocal in complaining about their sex lives. All of the men seem controlled by the pregnant wives/wives with newborns.

I gained a greater appreciation for my bachelor lifestyle. One of the men with a wife who gave birth recently told me that he thinks I've made the right choice in having a bachelor lifestyle with a lot of freedom.

I think this gathering was enlightening. The path of the childless man is a better one so long as the childless man isn't an incel/MGTOW man.
As a bachelor, I concur, I don't hang out with my blue pill social circle because of my lifestyle I've been banished

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a bachelor, I concur, I don't hang out with my blue pill social circle because of my lifestyle I've been banished
I haven't been banished. Since my primary social circle is blue pill, there are certain events that I won't be included in and I wouldn't want to be included in them anyway.

I found it very interesting that the married men with pregnant wives/wives with newborns were complaining about their lifestyles and their frequencies of having sex.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been banished. Since my primary social circle is blue pill, there are certain events that I won't be included in and I wouldn't want to be included in them anyway.

I found it very interesting that the married men with pregnant wives/wives with newborns were complaining about their lifestyles and their frequencies of having sex.
Doesn't shock me, the number 1 reason men have affairs is because of lack of sex

My "Bluepill" friends I haven't seen some of them in years, and honestly at this stage don't really consider them friends
I haven't seen or heard from you in 5 years it is what it is
What's funny is once people you haven't talked to in years hear you doing well they try to interject themselves in your life again. Nope nope keep the same energy stay over there heh

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't shock me, the number 1 reason men have affairs is because of lack of sex

My "Bluepill" friends I haven't seen some of them in years, and honestly at this stage don't really consider them friends
I haven't seen or heard from you in 5 years it is what it is
I am still hearing from my blue pill friends and I see some acquaintances as a result of my blue pill friends.

What's funny is once people you haven't talked to in years hear you doing well they try to interject themselves in your life again. Nope nope keep the same energy stay over there heh
Divorced, blue pill men commonly do this. When they get into serious LTRs that turn into marriages, they tend to lose contact with a lot of their pre-marriage friends. Once the marriage ends, these divorced blue pill guys often find they don't have friends so they try to contact their pre-marriage friends after 5-10 years or so.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still hearing from my blue pill friends and I see some acquaintances as a result of my blue pill friends.

Divorced, blue pill men commonly do this. When they get into serious LTRs that turn into marriages, they tend to lose contact with a lot of their pre-marriage friends. Once the marriage ends, these divorced blue pill guys often find they don't have friends so they try to contact their pre-marriage friends after 5-10 years or so.
I've noticed guys who get in LTR's do this as well, these guys will be all buddy-buddy with ya when they are single, and then when they get in another LTR the same process repeats. Nowadays I focus on myself but honestly, my "friendships" for the most part are "acquaintances" at best

I've always been the type of person even when I'm in a relationship I make time for my true friends sad and weird most men can't do that. A guy whom is married with kids I understand though

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed guys who get in LTR's do this as well, these guys will be all buddy-buddy with ya when they are single, and then when they get in another LTR the same process repeats. Nowadays I focus on myself but honestly, my "friendships" for the most part are "acquaintances" at best

I've always been the type of person even when I'm in a relationship I make time for my true friends sad and weird most men can't do that. A guy whom is married with kids I understand though
Married men do have friends, but they tend to be other married men. Married men do tend to eliminate their friendships with unattached or marginally attached men. There are also unmarried men in relationships that also tend to drop (at least temporarily) their unmarried male friends in less serious relationships.

An unmarried man without kids isn't all that excited about socializing with married men with children as well.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to update this thread on my blue pill social circle with some more recent developments.

The last of my blue pill friends got married. He had been in an LTR with her for a long time and living with her for multiple years, which is a clear violation of one of the Iron Rules of Tomassi. He has had other violations of the Iron Rules of Tomassi is his LTR/now marriage. The marriage is also likely to fail. His wife has some sort of problem with me so I was not invited to the wedding. That friend has no balls. Anyway, the wedding and reception would have been so boring so I was done a favor by not being invited. I did lose respect for the friend for not wearing the pants in the relationship.

Another friend with a pregnant wife had a baby recently. That was one of the "pregnancy announcements everywhere!" pregnancies I've mentioned, though my friends/acquaintances have had way too many pregnancies for me to keep straight. That friend has also turned into a complete beta male lacking balls. I have been losing respect for him for a long going as he's going from a quality seducer to a wimpy beta male.

I need some red pill or even some socially normal black pill buddies. Wheat Waffles is black pill but seems neurotypical so I would hang out with a local guy who shared some similarities to Wheat Waffles.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this thread so depressing to read? Good lord, what a spiral to go down from page 1... I have so many friends with kids, I don't have kids.

My friends with kids, all their kids are different ages, meaning most of them aren't even in the same stages of life, it isn't this exclusive club you aren't a part of like many like to make it out to be here, most of them have to go find new friends with people who have kids similarly aged, usually it's the kids themselves that bring the parents together.

Me and my friends don't even hang out like that much anyways, most of us either own a business, have different hobbies or there is some interpersonal tension from whatever flavour of the week conflict is going on between them.

Also, this over arcing sentiment that not having kids by the end of your 30s is like not normal or bad is just as ridiculous, if somebody is judging you based on whether you have kids or not, that person has such a limited scope of life it's ridiculous

Dude. You’re like 40. Most people have kids by then. You are the outlier. Not them.
This post stands out in particular, I just recently had an exchange with this guy who's belief is that if you aren't married when you have kids, it's like bad for the kid or something, so not only is not having kids bad apparently but also not being married is bad as well as if the divorce rate isn't at 50%, as if being a breadwinner with kids isn't a massive liability financially that you'll likely never fully recover from.

I really question what reality y'all are living in when I see content like this, WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING? THE ONLY REASON THEY CARE IS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROJECTING THEIR OWN UNHAPPINESS ONTO YOU.

I literally don't know anybody who didn't want to have kids and is unhappy about it, having kids is a massive undertaking, being a father is a particular skill set, being a husband is also a completely different skill set from being a father, looking at these 2 things casually is the height of ignorance. If you don't want to do it, don't, it's ignorant AF to look at it as some responsibility, it's not responsible, it's irresponsible to push this narrative forward blindly.

What do you do when you don't have kids? What you've always done, you move forward.

In closing, most of these people with kids can't even spend time with them, they need to prioritize work because it's expensive to raise children, expensive for child care as well, most men are either sacrificing for their woman to stay at home with the kids or shelling out heavy for child care, this fantasy of spending nights and weekends with your kids being the best life you can live is utterly ridiculous, it's not, it's a cope at best because they had no other goals to hold themselves to.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends with kids, all their kids are different ages, meaning most of them aren't even in the same stages of life,
My friends with kids mostly have kids the same ages as each other. In my primary social group, all these guys are lemmings who are trying to copy each other.

Me and my friends don't even hang out like that much anyways, most of us either own a business, have different hobbies or there is some interpersonal tension from whatever flavour of the week conflict is going on between them.
In both my primary group that makes up the majority of the stories in this thread, and outside that primary group, my friendships don't involve that much in-person interaction time. There are big lifestyle issues right now between my majority married male friends and myself. Most of these married males have kids. I would call the status of male friendship in general to be subpar or poor.

Also, this over arcing sentiment that not having kids by the end of your 30s is like not normal or bad is just as ridiculous, if somebody is judging you based on whether you have kids or not, that person has such a limited scope of life it's ridiculous
I agree.

I literally don't know anybody who didn't want to have kids and is unhappy about it, having kids is a massive undertaking, being a father is a particular skill set, being a husband is also a completely different skill set from being a father, looking at these 2 things casually is the height of ignorance. If you don't want to do it, don't, it's ignorant AF to look at it as some responsibility, it's not responsible, it's irresponsible to push this narrative forward blindly.
I'm not unhappy right now about being childless. I would feel a lot of pressure to keep a marriage together for the sake of a child. Keeping a marriage together in a world where the model of traditional monogamous marriage is broken is not an easy task.

I primarily want sex from my interactions with women. I need sex and I need some level of companionship. There's a certain companionship that happens from sexual partners that doesn't happen with male friends. Also, since my male friends are broken to an extent, there's a need for female companionship from a sexual partner. Female companionship without sex (outside of familial relationships like mother, sister, etc) is mostly worthless. The sex is a much bigger need though.

Guys who lack access to sex are not mentally healthy so that's why there's such a big need for sex.

I mentioned before in this thread that at least one of the married lemmings above told me that my bachelor lifestyle is superior to his married with children lifestyle. He admires how I've lived courageously and broken the mold. If one married lemming is saying that to me, I know that other married lemmings are thinking it and haven't had the courage to tell me that my life is awesome.

most of these people with kids can't even spend time with them, they need to prioritize work because it's expensive to raise children, expensive for child care as well, most men are either sacrificing for their woman to stay at home with the kids or shelling out heavy for child care, this fantasy of spending nights and weekends with your kids being the best life you can live is utterly ridiculous, it's not, it's a cope at best because they had no other goals to hold themselves to.
This is true.

You also didn't mention divorced fathers. Divorced fathers or fathers broken up with a non-marital baby mama aren't seeing their kids much either. Also, many of these fathers are burdened by child support payments and some might be having big fights in family court over visitation/custody.

I have a friend outside my primary social circles whose life is a mess. He is a friend that I met while in college. We haven't spent much time in-person together since college graduation. He is a divorced father. His ex-wife hates him and she goes out of her way to make his life unpleasant. There have been multiple visitation/custody battles in family court. My male friend's kids dislike, if not hate, their father as well. It's bad.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last of my blue pill friends got married. He had been in an LTR with her for a long time and living with her for multiple years, which is a clear violation of one of the Iron Rules of Tomassi. He has had other violations of the Iron Rules of Tomassi is his LTR/now marriage. The marriage is also likely to fail. His wife has some sort of problem with me so I was not invited to the wedding. That friend has no balls. Anyway, the wedding and reception would have been so boring so I was done a favor by not being invited. I did lose respect for the friend for not wearing the pants in the relationship.
I was insulted by not being invited to this wedding. I generally do not enjoy attending weddings but would have attended had I been invited. It was a relief to not attend. Dressing up for weddings isn't fun. Additionally, I'm introverted so a lot of social interaction doesn't excite me.

Does anyone here have any experience with a blue pill friend not inviting you to a wedding? When I do Google searches on this topic, all the articles and forum posts are about females not inviting other females. There's nothing about how the lack of a wedding invitation would impact a friendship between 2 men.

I am evaluating the future viability of this specific friendship and some other blue pill, married man friendships.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was insulted by not being invited to this wedding. I generally do not enjoy attending weddings but would have attended had I been invited. It was a relief to not attend. Dressing up for weddings isn't fun. Additionally, I'm introverted so a lot of social interaction doesn't excite me.

Does anyone here have any experience with a blue pill friend not inviting you to a wedding? When I do Google searches on this topic, all the articles and forum posts are about females not inviting other females. There's nothing about how the lack of a wedding invitation would impact a friendship between 2 men.

I am evaluating the future viability of this specific friendship and some other blue pill, married man friendships.
I don't do weddings or funerals so I really wouldn't know, highs and lows are very difficult for me to modulate

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do weddings or funerals so I really wouldn't know, highs and lows are very difficult for me to modulate
Thank you for responding. It is good that you have the self-awareness to know that and not attend those events.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought of this thread today. I saw two new pregnancy announcements while scrolling on Facebook and Instagram today. It blows my mind how people that I knew in college(not close friends necessarily, but peers) are whole parents now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought of this thread today. I saw two new pregnancy announcements while scrolling on Facebook and Instagram today. It blows my mind how people that I knew in college(not close friends necessarily, but peers) are whole parents now.
Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you could think of this thread. Yes, the pregnancy announcements received are very mind blowing when they happen. There have been a few of those in my life over the years.

@nicksaiz65 -- Any thoughts on me not being invited to the wedding of a blue pill friend that I mentioned in Post #94?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this thread so depressing to read? Good lord, what a spiral to go down from page 1... I have so many friends with kids, I don't have kids.

My friends with kids, all their kids are different ages, meaning most of them aren't even in the same stages of life, it isn't this exclusive club you aren't a part of like many like to make it out to be here, most of them have to go find new friends with people who have kids similarly aged, usually it's the kids themselves that bring the parents together.

This post stands out in particular, I just recently had an exchange with this guy who's belief is that if you aren't married when you have kids, it's like bad for the kid or something, so not only is not having kids bad apparently but also not being married is bad as well as if the divorce rate isn't at 50%, as if being a breadwinner with kids isn't a massive liability financially that you'll likely never fully recover from.

I really question what reality y'all are living in when I see content like this, WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING? THE ONLY REASON THEY CARE IS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROJECTING THEIR OWN UNHAPPINESS ONTO YOU.

What do you do when you don't have kids? What you've always done, you move forward.

In closing, most of these people with kids can't even spend time with them, they need to prioritize work because it's expensive to raise children, expensive for child care as well, most men are either sacrificing for their woman to stay at home with the kids or shelling out heavy for child care, this fantasy of spending nights and weekends with your kids being the best life you can live is utterly ridiculous, it's not, it's a cope at best because they had no other goals to hold themselves to.
I honestly always wanted kids but I made a promise to myself that I would not have kids until I'm at a financially secure place where I could give the kid a much better life than I have. I'm maybe a year out that goal but by than I will be 40, could get a woman who is 10-15 years my junior and have children? sure but than I would be the old Dad, nothing wrong with that but you have to meet the woman who is worthy first to be the mother of your child, dating over 35 is depressing if you're dating a woman your age group they are bitter and jaded if you're dating younger they don't want anything serious. I think 24-30 is the sweet spot for myself

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hmm, I think the first question I would have to ask is, how close did you consider yourself to this particular friend?

Wanted to make sure that I’m understanding the situation correctly. So you’re saying you considered your friendship with the male friend to be strong, but his fiancé told him not to invite you and he conceded?

If so, I do think that’s kind of messed up. He could’ve at least said something to you imo.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you could think of this thread. Yes, the pregnancy announcements received are very mind blowing when they happen. There have been a few of those in my life over the years.

@nicksaiz65 -- Any thoughts on me not being invited to the wedding of a blue pill friend that I mentioned in Post #94?
Left you a comment

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the first question I would have to ask is, how close did you consider yourself to this particular friend?
It is a strong friendship. Not absolute elite level, but a strong second tier friend. I have been friends with him for over 10 years.

Wanted to make sure that I’m understanding the situation correctly. So you’re saying you considered your friendship with the male friend to be strong, but his fiancé told him not to invite you and he conceded?
That's correct. I haven't seen his fiancé in person since prior to the pandemic and my interactions with her have been rather limited over time. I've never said anything offensive to her or done anything offensive.

If so, I do think that’s kind of messed up. He could’ve at least said something to you imo.
I was informed the day before the wedding that I was not invited to the wedding.

It was surprising to me because I never received an invitation so I didn't even remember that the wedding was happening on that specific day.

It's very jarring to get a text message that tells me....

A) The wedding is happening the next day when I forgot the actual date of the wedding since I never received a Save the Date or an invitation
B) I wasn't invited to the wedding.

I deserved better.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I think the first question I would have to ask is, how close did you consider yourself to this particular friend?

My supposed best friend didn't invite me to his wedding in 2021 he knew I didn't approve he got some Tinder-THot knocked up within a month of meeting her. I told him moving her in with him was a bad idea and already did within 9 months. Well the marriage lasted only a year as the chick was a major ***** and didn't know how to spend money within a budget. I tried to tell him

Am i offended I didn't get invited? Nope but it let me know where I stood

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My supposed best friend didn't invite me to his wedding in 2021 he knew I didn't approve he got some Tiunnder-THot knocked up within a month of meeting her. I told him moving her in with him was a bad idea and already did within 9 months. Well the marriage lasted only a year as the chick was a major ***** and didn't know how to spend money within a budget. I tried to tell him

Am i offended I didn't get invited? Nope but it let me know where I stood
Wow, that sounds hurtful. You had good reason to object to the wedding.

I never told him whether I objected to this marriage. I don't have any specific feelings on this marriage. In most cases, I don't think marriage is a good idea. There's a reason why more than half of marriage eventually end in divorce.

I'm offended that a friend of 10+ years would let his fiancé determine I couldn't attend and I have never received a good reason for why I was not invited. He claimed he wanted me at the wedding but his fiancé didn't want me there. This sounds like a blue pill male who will eventually get divorced.

I do not enjoy attending weddings and wedding receptions in general. I didn't mind not going to it at all. I had better things to do that day.

I thought I deserved a better explanation and not to be notified of my exclusion the day before the wedding. The poor communication is where my feelings are hurt the most, not actually missing an event that I wasn't excited to attend. I would have attended for my friend and to see one other friend who used to live in my city but moved away.

As a result of the poor communication surrounding the exclusion, there are significant issues in a 10+ year long friendship. I will not make any efforts to see him again. I guarantee that the next in-person interaction between us will be a bit uncomfortable and unpleasant.

I now might lose a friend because of his beta male, blue pill world view. It's sad that such a friendship may be over as a result of a blue pill ideology on romantic relationships.

Last edited: