Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere! Life When Your Blue Pill Social Circle Starts Having Babies

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems more like nature's programming and copycat syndrome.

In looking at my local area social circle, there's a lot of copycat syndrome. Many of the marriage in my local area social circle were clustered close to each other. Right now, there have been 7 pregnancies in my social circle in a less than 2 year period. A lot of my connections also copycatted each other in getting dogs.
it’s definitely been tough for me to deal with all the “happy” marriages on social media. I want to be happy for my friends but at the same time my marriage has been falling apart so the contrast is particularly painful..

i got a new phone a few weeks back and other than the new instagram account i created to follow a woman i met on this trip, i havent been using social media and i feel alot better

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 kids are grown. My daughter starts college this fall. So far so good for them. My son is coming up this fall to hunt but I hear what you say.
Im happy to be through that period.
I have a girl now but no kids and the house is peaceful.
Once a women has kids with a man something changes and the cycle begins again.
I don't miss it to be quite honest.
Would you want your daughter to date a PUA man that focuses on spinning plates?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not 1955 anymore. Imagine trying to get involved with dictating your daughters sex life.
You asking this tells me a lot about what you know about women and the RP.
I just asked would you want, not would you force? This is a simple question.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s definitely been tough for me to deal with all the “happy” marriages on social media. I want to be happy for my friends but at the same time my marriage has been falling apart so the contrast is particularly painful..
A lot of those "happy" marriages on social media aren't at all happy. Married couples are great at hiding their problems from outsiders, especially single men.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not 1955 anymore. Imagine trying to get involved with dictating your daughters sex life.
You asking this tells me a lot about what you know about women and the RP.

But people still have 2 arms.. 2 legs.. and a head.. People don't change that much. Our biology, our brain chemistry.. etc. Things that were done for centuries.. were done for a reason;

Every generation thinks they are smarter than the previous. We can go to the moon, we can build vehicles that can go faster than sound; but we are still human. We are born, we live for some time; and then we die.

The collective knowledge from previous generations (like don't sleep around, tell the truth, etc..) are still relevant to this day.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of those "happy" marriages on social media aren't at all happy. Married couples are great at hiding their problems from outsiders, especially single men.
Remember what they say: "relationships are hard"

The best way to break your promise is to not tell anyone about it. The best way to help you keep your promise is to tell the world. The wedding vows.. .the wedding.. etc. Was one way culture/society helped the married couples stay together. Society, the "elders" knew marriage was hard...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to break your promise is to not tell anyone about it. The best way to help you keep your promise is to tell the world. The wedding vows.. .the wedding.. etc. Was one way culture/society helped the married couples stay together. Society, the "elders" knew marriage was hard...
Word about people's divorces does eventually reach social circles.

It is a much bigger deal on social media to post wedding and baby photos. If I didn't ignore certain people on social, my feeds would be filled with wedding, baby, and dog photos.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word about people's divorces does eventually reach social circles.

It is a much bigger deal on social media to post wedding and baby photos. If I didn't ignore certain people on social, my feeds would be filled with wedding, baby, and dog photos.
These are your same pink polo wearing yuppie friends that somehow feel compelled to bring their seed into breweries and are generally great at fkn up the vibe for the ENTIRE establishment. I go to those places to talk to friends without a filter, drink some wannabe west coast beers and unwind----not to entertain these spineless half-men that have crept onto the scene with their glovebox dogs and wimp juniors.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are your same pink polo wearing yuppie friends that somehow feel compelled to bring their seed into breweries and are generally great at fkn up the vibe for the ENTIRE establishment. I go to those places to talk to friends without a filter, drink some wannabe west coast beers and unwind----not to entertain these spineless half-men that have crept onto the scene with their glovebox dogs and wimp juniors.
This does describe a good part of my social circle.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It almost goes without saying, but they also rock hideous, gay smartwatches.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are precisely the reason I do not go drinking in public on May 5th.
Many people have felt that Cinco de Mayo is an excuse to get drunk. The Southwestern US celebrates Cinco de Mayo the most of any US region.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out for cinco de Mayo and you could noticeably tell the people that only go out for special holidays.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out for cinco de Mayo and you could noticeably tell the people that only go out for special holidays.
The special holidays tend to turn into amateur nights, especially New Year's Eve.

The special holidays tend to bring out married people living in suburban houses into nightlife establishments. Many of these people have kids and hired babysitters for the night.

Sounds a lot like the blue pill social circle that I've mentioned throughout this post.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that my non-representative social circle are all carbon copies of each other. They all got married around the same time, they all got dogs around the same time, they all bought single family houses around the same time, and they all started having babies around the same time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a great video for unattached men 30+ dealing with the social circle mainly having children under 12.

The chart that starts at the 1:32 moment in the video is incredibly relatable to any unattached male in their 30s. When blue pill normies in the social circle start having babies, unattached men spend far more time alone in most cases.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was on my Instagram and saw a pregnancy announcement from an acquaintance's wife in my social circle. I don't particularly like her. I find it annoying to be around her the 1-2 times a year I ever randomly see her in person.

Right now, there are 3 women from my local area social circle who are currently pregnant and giving birth in early 2023. 2 other women from the social circle gave birth in the first half of 2022.

I thought Millennials weren't having babies. With the 5 pregnancies mentioned above, I'm now seeing a bunch of mid-30s, upper middle class White women having their "Last Call" type babies.

This is so annoying. I am planning on making more friends who are childless.

I think childless men need to avoid these things. Of course, all these blue pill people don't want a lone wolf sigma male guy like myself around them. I don't fit the mold of living in a suburban house, being married, having a dog, and having kids/planning on having kids soon.

Additionally, similarly aged family members all have children and many have been divorced.

I also think some of the pregnancy announcements on social media are done for the Likes and the Comments.

There is a reason that childless men in their 30s/early 40s are a bit of lone wolves in general. I can't imagine that I'm the only guy experiencing this.
I been feeling this as the lone Wolf for years, and Im only 37. I mean that’s the way normal folks typically are wired. We’re always gonna be the lone wolves. We belong in the streets.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 5 recent social circle pregnancies I've mentioned all occurred with women between 32-34. Since these women are getting older, it is unknown whether this will be their only pregnancies or there will be future pregnancies.
I wrote this on November 7. Add 2 more pregnancies to the list of pregnancies in my social circle since mid-2021. This means there have now been 7 pregnancies in my social circles since mid-2021. A friend's wife is now pregnant. There's an acquaintance pregnant too. One of the pregnant women gave birth since I wrote that.

My social circle seems like a maternity ward of the Baby Boomer era 1950s now. 7 mostly "Last Call" pregnancies.
Add an 8th pregnancy in the social circle to the list, as a male acquaintance whose wife gave birth in early 2022 will have a 2nd kid in late 2023.

So many pregnancies and births that I can't keep track!

I been feeling this as the lone Wolf for years, and Im only 37. I mean that’s the way normal folks typically are wired. We’re always gonna be the lone wolves. We belong in the streets.
Unattached/marginally attached, childless men do have a tendency to be lone wolves and are less accepted in social circles of 30+ people than unattached/marginally attached women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I attended a recent social circle gathering with both friends and acquaintances. These are the men who have been half of the equation of all of these recent pregnancies/births that have been detailed in this thread. It is rare to get the majority of this main group together.

This social circle gathering was all men. None of the wives and infants were there.

All of the men were unhappy to various degrees. Some were more vocal about it than others. At least 2 of the men were vocal in complaining about their sex lives. All of the men seem controlled by the pregnant wives/wives with newborns.

I gained a greater appreciation for my bachelor lifestyle. One of the men with a wife who gave birth recently told me that he thinks I've made the right choice in having a bachelor lifestyle with a lot of freedom.

I think this gathering was enlightening. The path of the childless man is a better one so long as the childless man isn't an incel/MGTOW man.