Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere! Life When Your Blue Pill Social Circle Starts Having Babies

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of baffling. Maybe it's because I live in a liberal state (Colorado) but people of all ages go out and drink and party here. Some of my friends have kids but they find time anyway.
The actual baffling thing is that you find this baffling. What I describe seems typical, regardless of the dominant political ideology of the area. All of the recent pregnancy announcements I'm mentioning in this thread are from people I've met since moving to my current city. I'm in Dallas. Dallas city limits are liberal. Suburbs of Dallas are more conservative. I met many of the friends I mention here when they were living in Dallas. After marriage, some moved to suburbs of Dallas while some left the Dallas area for more suburban parts of other metropolitan areas.

Married men are notorious for gradually cutting off friendships with unattached men or marginally attached men. Married men are typically only friends with other married men. A lot of friendships between married men are not all that strong either. Both sets of married men are often dealing with some combination of suburban houses, dogs, children, demanding careers, and in-law stuff.

Married men and married men with children tend not to mix with unattached/marginally attached men.

Private residence social gatherings, such as Super Bowl parties, can be very uncomfortable for unattached men when everyone else there is an attached man with his girlfriend or wife present. It's a situation that is uncomfortable for both the unattached man and also for the couples. This tends to be why there isn't a lot of mixing between the men in different life stages.

Menver suffers from so many men moving there because they like mountain sports like skiing; I was in this category when I lived there for a few winters. I suspect now CO draws in folks for the cannabis too.
There are way too many men in Denver, making Menver what it is. Menver is a difficult place to live.

Skiing is so overrated for Denver residents. Denver itself is not close to ski areas. The good ski areas are all 1.5-2.5 hours driving west of Denver. That drive west on Interstate 70 is scenic in many places but can get a lot of traffic at the wrong times. Also, an accident on 70 can make that drive even longer and unpleasant.

That's a lot of time roundtrip in the car for one ski day.

Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actual baffling thing is that you find this baffling. What I describe seems typical, regardless of the dominant political ideology of the area. All of the recent pregnancy announcements I'm mentioning in this thread are from people I've met since moving to my current city. I'm in Dallas. Dallas city limits are liberal. Suburbs of Dallas are more conservative. I met many of the friends I mention here when they were living in Dallas. After marriage, some moved to suburbs of Dallas while some left the Dallas area for more suburban parts of other metropolitan areas.

Married men are notorious for gradually cutting off friendships with unattached men or marginally attached men. Married men are typically only friends with other married men. A lot of friendships between married men are not all that strong either. Both sets of married men are often dealing with some combination of suburban houses, dogs, children, demanding careers, and in-law stuff.

Married men and married men with children tend not to mix with unattached/marginally attached men.

Private residence social gatherings, such as Super Bowl parties, can be very uncomfortable for unattached men when everyone else there is an attached man with his girlfriend or wife present. It's a situation that is uncomfortable for both the unattached man and also for the couples. This tends to be why there isn't a lot of mixing between the men in different life stages.

There are way too many men in Denver, making Menver what it is. Menver is a difficult to live.

Skiing is so overrated for Denver residents. Denver itself is not close to ski areas. The good ski areas are all 1.5-2.5 hours driving west of Denver. That drive west on Interstate 70 is scenic in many places but can get a lot of traffic at the wrong times. Also, an accident on 70 can make that drive even longer and unpleasant.

That's a lot of time roundtrip in the car for one ski day.
Oh, the gender ratio isn't actually that bad unless we are talking about some rural town. You can still find girls to go home with from time to time.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were 2 women who entered my main social circle in my current city and multiple men (both friends/acquaintances) competed against each other intensely for the woman. The competitions were so fierce that there were some slight negative feelings that lingered afterwards.
Your social circle sucks. Men should not be fighting over women to the point of having negative feelings no matter how slight. Definitely make/join new social circles.

Tips on joining a social circle. Don't be a prick.. Reciprocate... be loyal... Also, remember it might be months, if not years before they allow you in. The more coveted a social circle. The harder it is to get in.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were 2 women who entered my main social circle in my current city and multiple men (both friends/acquaintances) competed against each other intensely for the woman. The competitions were so fierce that there were some slight negative feelings that lingered afterwards.
Your social circle sucks. Men should not be fighting over women to the point of having negative feelings no matter how slight. Definitely make/join new social circles.
The incidents I described happened many years ago. I have been so focused on my woman life that I have let things with my male friend life/social circle life linger. I have something on my calendar for next week for making new male friends.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips on joining a social circle. Don't be a prick.. Reciprocate... be loyal... Also, remember it might be months, if not years before they allow you in. The more coveted a social circle. The harder it is to get in.
It's difficult to get into a good social circle. While I have friends, I've never had a social circle capable of arranging dates for me.

When I moved to Dallas, I made friends mainly with other adult males near my age that had also recently moved to Dallas. No one in my primary group had strong regional ties, which affected the quality of circle created.

If any man is to have a good social circle, a lot of it depends on getting into social circle with people with strong regional ties. It's best to get into a circle with adults living in an area that have lived in the area since childhood.

Dallas has a lot of transplanted adults, so many social groups consist of transplanted adults.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 5 recent social circle pregnancies I've mentioned all occurred with women between 32-34. Since these women are getting older, it is unknown whether this will be their only pregnancies or there will be future pregnancies.

I would say that some of my friends were beta males before marriage. Most of these pregnancies I'm referring to are friends of my friends, mere acquaintances. Only one of the 5 pregnancies is occurring with a couple where the guy is an actual friend.
I wrote this on November 7. Add 2 more pregnancies to the list of pregnancies in my social circle since mid-2021. This means there have now been 7 pregnancies in my social circles since mid-2021. A friend's wife is now pregnant. There's an acquaintance pregnant too. One of the pregnant women gave birth since I wrote that.

My social circle seems like a maternity ward of the Baby Boomer era 1950s now. 7 mostly "Last Call" pregnancies.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....mostly "Last Call" pregnancies.
I wonder if women in general are noticing that their fertility has a shelf life -- andrew tate, jordan peterson, etc.. are these people finally getting into the hard head of women???? :)

Will I be able to see the reversal of the birth rate which is the lowest it's ever been in my lifetime and see the birth rate increase???? and have the feminist/man haters out breed to the point of extinction hahahahah we will see...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if women in general are noticing that their fertility has a shelf life -- andrew tate, jordan peterson, etc.. are these people finally getting into the hard head of women???? :)
I don't think so. Millennial women born in the 1980s now are rushing to have their "Last Call" pregnancies if they are fortunate enough to be married, which is more of a middle class + thing. These 1980s born Millennial women weren't at all interested in having kids when they were at peak fertility ~10 years ago. A lot of the lower end 1980s born Millennial women had pregnancies closer to peak fertility. Women don't want kids in peak fertility while getting bachelor's and master's degrees and trying to establish white collar careers.

Will I be able to see the reversal of the birth rate which is the lowest it's ever been in my lifetime and see the birth rate increase???? and have the feminist/man haters out breed to the point of extinction hahahahah we will see...
No, you won't.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. Millennial women born in the 1980s now are rushing to have their "Last Call" pregnancies if they are fortunate enough to be married, which is more of a middle class + thing. These 1980s born Millennial women weren't at all interested in having kids when they were at peak fertility ~10 years ago. A lot of the lower end 1980s born Millennial women had pregnancies closer to peak fertility. Women don't want kids in peak fertility while getting bachelor's and master's degrees and trying to establish white collar careers.
Makes sense... if the fertility wall is staring these women in the face, and there's people that these woman know that regretted not having kids OR could not get kids from embryos... yeah, rush.. rush to have kids..

I think 5/10 years ago these type of women (those facing the fertility wall) would just be delusional and say they don't need or want kids. They would say they are happy just living their life, be with friends, take vacations whenever they want.. etc.. etc.. not tied down to the suburban lifestyle but be strong, independent and free.. That mentality seems to be changing. I guess youger women are seeing how "fun" it is to be a 50 or 60 year old female living the "independent" life ..... with no family....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense... if the fertility wall is staring these women in the face, and there's people that these woman know that regretted not having kids OR could not get kids from embryos... yeah, rush.. rush to have kids..

I think 5/10 years ago these type of women (those facing the fertility wall) would just be delusional and say they don't need or want kids. They would say they are happy just living their life, be with friends, take vacations whenever they want.. etc.. etc.. not tied down to the suburban lifestyle but be strong, independent and free.. That mentality seems to be changing. I guess youger women are seeing how "fun" it is to be a 50 or 60 year old female living the "independent" life ..... with no family....
I disagree. In the United States, Millennials have been more childless than in previous generations. Right now, a 50 year old childless woman is a Gen X'er and a 60 year old childless woman is a late Boomer. The current day 50-60 year old childless women were rarer for their generations. Right now, the childless 40 year old Millennial is more common than the childless 40 year old Gen X'er was in the early 2010s.

The "Last Call" babies from my social circle are only moderately representative of Millennials as a whole. My social circle is higher than average household income so they are privileged enough to have "Last Call" babies. They are also in extended relationships and haven't had their first divorces yet. Millennial women of more modest means who haven't found a relationship are likely to stay childless if they've hit their mid to late 30s childless OR they got pregnant earlier in life and are already single moms.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last of my local area social circle friends/acquaintances put a ring on his long time girlfriend a few months ago and is planning a wedding. So that means another wedding invitation. I'm not likely to skip this wedding but I'll be only White unmarried person at this. There will be at least one South Asian incel at it.

During the main flurry of weddings in my local area social circle in the 2nd half of 2010s, I didn't like the concept of going to weddings either as an unattached guy or as an attached guy who couldn't get a +1 to the wedding. Either way, I'd be attending alone among an multitude of couples. That's a difficult place to be in emotionally. I skipped these weddings as a result because I didn't think at the time that my emotional state was capable of handling that. I had good self-awareness at that time. At one of the weddings in my social circle, one of the then-girlfriends of one of my friends had a massive emotional breakdown and issued an ultimatum. My friend fell for said ultimatum and later got married. Bad stuff.

I think I've had some emotional growth since the main flurry of weddings in the late 2010s. I'd say this "Weddings Mean Nothing" article I've linked below helped change my perspective on it, as well as some even deeper analysis of the facts of the modern day marriage. The modern day marriage is a complete shiit deal for men.

For a man that gets married, there's about an 80% chance of AT LEAST one of the following 3 things happening over the lifespan of a marriage...
  • Divorce
  • Affair (from one or both partners, females have been having more affairs since the 1990s)
  • Long periods of a mediocre to subpar dynamic where the relationship just continues on based on inertia/societal pressure. The passion is gone.
All 3 of those outcomes stink and I would prefer not to deal with any of those. Also, marriages has contained less sex in them since the 1990s. Why bother?

I've been thinking about my friend who is getting married later this year and the friends that got married during the flurry of weddings in my social circle in the late 2010s. The ones who got married in the flurry of weddings in the late 2010s are the ones having babies in 2022-2023, which led to the creation of this thread.

I thought about their relationships and the Iron Rules of Tomassi below. In these relationships, I have seen multiple violations of the Iron Rules of Tomassi. The 2 most common ones I've seen are violations of Iron Rule #1 (loss of frame) and Iron Rule #4 (living with girlfriend without being married within 6 months of the move in date). I've seen instances of Iron Rule #3 happening (women making men wait for sex). In thinking about these relationships, they seem like complete shiit to me. There's no reason to let that change my emotional state in viewing their relationships.

Was any of this story relatable to anyone reading? How so?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a 10 super duper sexy irish girl I knew at 26 and she was 24. I made moves on her and she was super attracted to me. But I couldnt get her.
Then she wasn't attracted to you. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Higher chance of these kids having autism which has been linked to women having kids later in life...
I'd heard that it is linked to older men having kids - but I think that can be explained by the fact that nerds take longer to get a woman, and the non-nerds will have already had their kids younger, thus skewing the statistics via survivor bias:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only social circles that have any decent women are those that are only accessible by GeoMaxxing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a 10 super duper sexy irish girl I knew at 26 and she was 24. I made moves on her and she was super attracted to me. But I couldnt get her. She then went and got a standard bf at 25 and then after a few years left that guy. She found someone else at the age of 30 (he was 28). She got married soon after and at 35 had her first child.
Then she wasn't attracted to you. :rolleyes:
Agree that there wasn't enough attraction. The Irish female acquaintance of @kavi did have a later in life baby. Getting a natural pregnancy with a healthy baby at 35 can be a challenge.

The only social circles that have any decent women are those that are only accessible by GeoMaxxing.
In my experience, relocations are bad for social circles. I'm not sure that moving to a non-Western nation for a man from a Western nation would solve a social circle problem. All of my relocations have been within regions of the USA.

I've been in my current city since my late 20s. I'm in my late 30s. Right now, 10+ years in a city is considered good continuity. Getting here somewhat later in life into life meant that my primary social circle option was other transplanted adults. I made friends mainly with other transplanted adults mainly in their early to mid 20s. I couldn't get into the social circles with people who spent their key childhood years in this area and lived here as adults. Those natives with deep local ties were never my friends. While I knew some of them as co-workers or acquaintances, they were not among my 1st or 2nd tier of friends. The social circles with deep local ties are the ones that are best for finding longer term girlfriends.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that there were a couple of social circle facilitated long term couples in my primary social circle. In considering these men in the social circle, they broke Iron Rules of Tomassi in these longer term relationships. In both instances, both of these men waited longer than I have ever waited for sex from a woman (see Iron Rule #3 below). I had been interested in both of these women when they appeared at some parties many years ago. In thinking about what could have happened had I gotten either of those women on dates, it would have failed quickly because I would have escalated for sex fast and they would have rejected my escalations. It didn't get that far because they rejected my approaches at these parties. I still prefer not to be around either of those women. In the primary social circle, I rarely ever see them.

It's amazing to see how many of my friends/acquaintances locally violate the Iron Rules of Tomassi. The 2 most common ones I've seen are violations of Iron Rule #1 (loss of frame) and Iron Rule #4 (living with girlfriend without being married within 6 months of the move in date). I just detailed instances of Iron Rule #3 happening (women making men wait for sex). These iron rules violations are why my local area social circle is a primarily blue pill social circle.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add 2 more pregnancies to the list of pregnancies in my social circle since mid-2021. This means there have now been 7 pregnancies in my social circles since mid-2021. A friend's wife is now pregnant. There's an acquaintance pregnant too. One of the pregnant women gave birth since I wrote that.

My social circle seems like a maternity ward of the Baby Boomer era 1950s now. 7 mostly "Last Call" pregnancies.
Last month, I got together with that friend with a pregnant wife. It was supposed to be two guys hanging out but he texted he at the last moment that he was bringing his wife. The wife is meh, that was supposed to male social time. This guy is totally henpecked by his wife and small dog.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was surprised to find out a woman co-worker who adamantly said she and her husband didnt want kids is pregnant now

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was surprised to find out a woman co-worker who adamantly said she and her husband didnt want kids is pregnant now
What do you think changed? It's challenging to get information from co-workers in certain work environments. Was this one of those "last call" type pregnancies for a mid to late 30s couple?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think changed? It's challenging to get information from co-workers in certain work environments. Was this one of those "last call" type pregnancies for a mid to late 30s couple?
i think she might be early 30’s at most. I am not sure to be honest.

She is very into Crossfit and had dogs. I guess it could be a birth control failure or maybe natures programming that its the next thing to do

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she might be early 30’s at most. I am not sure to be honest.

She is very into Crossfit and had dogs. I guess it could be a birth control failure or maybe natures programming that its the next thing to do
Seems more like nature's programming and copycat syndrome.

In looking at my local area social circle, there's a lot of copycat syndrome. Many of the marriage in my local area social circle were clustered close to each other. Right now, there have been 7 pregnancies in my social circle in a less than 2 year period. A lot of my connections also copycatted each other in getting dogs.