Post your pic

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6533/ycxv.jpg

Yeah Renaldo, i am so fat.....where are you even getting that from? Now why don't you stop being a coward and post your pic since you feel see free to take pot shots at others. Unlike you, i have nothing to hide....i could care less who sees this.
You aren't obese, but you are fat. You aren't skinny, are you? You aren't built either. Me calling you fat clearly got to you and in your subconscious you know i am right.

You may not care who sees this because you don't care about your privacy and i respect that. However, i do care for my privacy because it is a legitimate concern.

@Cordon: Lol. I think everyone that has some definition and build shaves themselves. It looks a lot better and you can see the definition a lot better.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
You aren't obese, but you are fat. You aren't skinny, are you? You aren't built either. Me calling you fat clearly got to you and in your subconscious you know i am right.

You may not care who sees this because you don't care about your privacy and i respect that. However, i do care for my privacy because it is a legitimate concern.

@Cordon: Lol. I think everyone that has some definition and build shaves themselves. It looks a lot better and you can see the definition a lot better.

I'm pretty sure if i told you the color red is red you would say no it is blue.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:

I'm pretty sure if i told you the color red is red you would say no it is blue.

edit: my bad for the double post

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
He died for preaching the truth. People hate listening to the truth.

Nice trolling tactic here by mentioning Jesus and the truth here when your persona and ideals are the complete opposite of everything he stood for. He was about humility and helping others while your trolling character is all about false bravado helping itself....well played....well played. I think you would do a better overall job of trolling, though, if you toned things down just a bit.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo needs to relax and stop passing immediate judgement on others.

Last edited:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Nice trolling tactic here by mentioning Jesus and the truth here when your persona and ideals are the complete opposite of everything he stood for. He was about humility and helping others while your trolling character is all about false bravado helping itself....well played....well played. I think you would do a better overall job of trolling, though, if you toned things down just a bit.
Hopefully you didn't run out of breathe. I'd hate myself if i wrote something that got you breathing, heaving, and puffing and short on needing the inhaler.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Hopefully you didn't run out of breathe. I'd hate myself if i wrote something that got you breathing, heaving, and puffing and short on needing the inhaler.

I'm not a religious fanatic...i just can't help but notice the irony and dry humor in the majority of your posts. In hindsight it's ridiculous to argue with you because it's just giving you want you want. Carry on.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I'm not a religious fanatic...i just can't help but notice the irony and dry humor in the majority of your posts. In hindsight it's ridiculous to argue with you because it's just giving you want you want. Carry on.
Certainly. Whatever you do is exactly what he wants. Otherwise how can his truth tremble?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I'm guessing you ran out of excuses to explain your obesity.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! What happened in here? Turned into a ruffled feather fest. Hahahaha

You would think you guys were fighting over a bunch of chicks or something.

Glad some were brave to post pics. I know I was.

Epi

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo, where are YOUR pics?

All I ever see you do is judge people in threads and try and come off as some super good looking uber buff bodybuilder. Back your big mouth up or shut the fvk up.

Simple.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

Last edited:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Ronaldo, where are YOUR pics?

All I ever see you do is judge people in threads and try and come off as some super good looking uber buff bodybuilder. Back your big mouth up or shut the fvk up.

Simple.
If you took the time to read my posts, i think you would comprehend my reason as to not violate my privacy.

I don't try to come off as anything. You give me too many compliments. I approach everything with my usual humble, down-to-earth spirit. I'm flattered you think i come off like that.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo if you don't want to post your pics, then that is perfectly fine. No one should feel pressured to do so.

Can you answer me this? Judging from what I have read in some of your previous posts, you are a black/African American guy correct?