Post your pic

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You're a troll who cries about going to the club with a suit on.

IF you real then you should have two bishes on your dyck with a suite on bro

That's why you're a fraud

I got some chicken in the oven right now, just got done working out and doing laundry and oh I got a plate coming over ROnaldo

You mad? yeah you mad!!!!
I never "cried" about anything. I have realized that my ways make the ignorant shun away and it is a burden i must carry. I am the one to educate them and they don't understand it. I am good with myself. I don't need other people to be happy.

See the problem isn't that im a fraud. I am just so propensed to being hated and disliked, just like Christ.

You should try to make the chicken grilled and remove all the skin/fat from it. It will help you build lean muscle. No, i'm not mad. It's all good. I can take comfort in knowing that you are pictured next to a girl whose boobs are smaller than yours. It's all good in the hood.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol u are trying to get on me for being skinny, zinc4 for being a non wrestler and fat/skinny, and now your tryna get on a dude that posted a pic of him mackin on a bvtch and successfully pulling her. Solomon has one comin to his house as we speak and yet u still try to find fault with him.

Let's see u post a pic of a bvtch u pulled.

Trolls are supposed to make ppl mad, but u can't even do that right. I took u off the block list bc I wanted u to stir some emotions in me. I wanted u to entertain me and do what a troll does. Perform for me.

I gave u your shot to be a decent troll and u failed me ronaldo7. I'm disappointed in u

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XY. said:
Lol u are trying to get on my for being skinny and shredded, zinc4 for being a non wrestler and fat/skinny, and now your tryna get on a dude that posted a pic of him mackin on a bvtch and successfully pulling her. Solomon has one comin to his house as we speak and yet u still try to find fault with him.

Let's see u post a pic of a bvtch u pulled.

Trolls are supposed to make ppl mad, but u can't even do that right. I took u off the block list bc I wanted u to stir some emotions in me. I wanted u to entertain me and do what a troll does. Perform for me.

I gave u your shot to be a decent troll and u failed me ronaldo7. I'm disappointed in u right now. Smh
That's where you were wrong. I am not a troll. You think you are big because you are some skinny homo that wrestles other guys on a mat. Zinc is just another contest for the biggest loser and the spokesperson for Fighting for Diabetes. Eh. Ill give credit to Solomon for trying to lose weight.

Hm. I've just learned to accept that i don't give 2 sh1ts about other people and what they have to say. Imagine how a conversation with go with a girl telling me about herself, when she is the one that needs to hear about me and not the other way around. I've experienced this many times and the girl usually ends up about to cry/slap me/ or a big fight brewing. I guess i am just a polarizing figure. I am simply misunderstood like Jesus was.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, reading through the last couple pages, I don't even have to look at the pictures, you all sound like you'd be GREAT with women. Especially Ronaldo.

That's why whenever you hear supermodels talk about what they look for in a man, they always say, "I like a guy who starts fights on internet message boards. Kindaaaa makes me wet."

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Wow, reading through the last couple pages, I don't even have to look at the pictures, you all sound like you'd be GREAT with women. Especially Ronaldo.

That's why whenever you hear supermodels talk about what they look for in a man, they always say, "I like a guy who starts fights on internet message boards. Kindaaaa makes me wet."
I'm glad i stand out to you. I wouldn't be great with women. Women would be great with me. I'm glad you can recognize.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your missing the point completely Ronaldo7. I'm really good in sports AND I can get girls on a whim. Most of the girls I pull are without a doubt beyond your skill level. This is a forum, dude. Talking to a guy on here is much different than seducing some random female.

In the real world, no one knows anything about anyone and the first person that makes a mistake is perceived as lower than the rest. We are not all out to get u bc quite frankly no one really cares about your opinions or any other stuff u have to say.

In laymans terms.. U made the first mistake ronaldo7 and now your rep is being lowered with every post u make on this thread bc anyone reading this agrees that your the person to hate. We have all the power here.

We have chosen u to be the guy that gets unloaded on for no reason just bc u have lowered yourself.

we are crucifying u, mr wannabe jesus

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XY. said:
Your missing the point completely Ronaldo7. I'm really good in sports AND I can get girls on a whim. Most of the girls I pull are without a doubt beyond your skill level. This is a forum, dude. Talking to a guy on here is much different than seducing some random female.

In the real world, no one knows anything about anyone and the first person that makes a mistake is perceived as lower than the rest. We are not all out to get u bc quite frankly no one really cares about your opinions or any other stuff u have to say.

In laymans terms.. U made the first mistake ronaldo7 and now your rep is being lowered with every post u make on this thread bc anyone reading this agrees that your the person to hate. We have all the power here.

We have chosen u to be the guy that gets unloaded on for no reason just bc u have lowered yourself.

we are crucifying u, mr wannabe jesus
1. Im better in my own sport than you are in your own sport. How can you say you can get better than me when i don't try? It is obvious you are better at listening to others and caring more than me. If you can stand people talking about sh1t you dont care about, then yes you are better than me.

I am the person to hate because i am different. I speak the truth and the ignorant hate it. Its ok. I don't expect you to understand. You are too deluded and lack the intelligence to. We all are different and carry ourselves in different ways. I am who i am and you are who you are.

I'll forgive you because you do not know what you are doing.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a full ride scholarship to a d1 sec college, sat of 2090, and three state titles. U have one state title, etc, etc. Intelligence doesn't need to be demonstrated to pull a girl, lol. And if u tried then maybe u would get more girls.

There's a reason I listen to shvt I don't care about. It's called communicating with a female. The more u post the more I believe u are a female trying to troll a group of guys. Do u need some dvck or is it just your period?

I played soccer for three years and wasn't inspired by it.
I'm ignorant bc u are insulting a sport that u have never played.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Did you actually do anything in the gym? It doesn't seem like it... Wrestled for 5 years? "The fat kid that wrestled" Ive heard that one before.

I never care if people don't like me. Its a fact of the universe, just like the sky is blue, just like Gandhi was killed for speaking the truth, and just like Jesus was crucified for being who he was. Meh. I can have the whole world turn against me and still not be a fat guy who can't get laid except by Asians who think you are taking them to work as a pedicure assistant in America.

The reason i won't post a pic is because of privacy concerns.

@Solomon: I talk like a good looking guy? Ahahaha. You on crack? Since when can you talk as a good looking or ugly person?

There is no one i care to prove wrong. Why? Because i don't care about other people's opinion of me. I only care for my gospel and my preaching of the truth.

Once again blind assumption after bind assumption...Taiwan isn't Thailand or the Phillipines...most of the girls here come from well off and rich families and want nothing or little to do with a foreigner...certainly no one wants you to take them to America..they can all go on their daddy's credit card you ignorant troll.

I may have a good bit of success here meeting women, but the 2 most places i have had the easiest success in the world were Los Angeles and Bangkok.....it doesn't matter where in the world you are...women are all the same dude....so take your Asian stereotype and shove it..that is based on old wrinkled dudes who hire prostitutes in Thailand and the Phillipines or mailorder brides from poverty stricken countries. Apples and oranges.

But then again, how could you possibly understand that because you are just a little 18 year-old punk with a silver spoon in his mouth who hasn't done nor seen **** yet and gets on the internet popping off at the mouth trying to act like someone with an ounce of knowledge and experience......you are the biggest pretender on this site by a longshot.

And stop acting like you are mr. fit man....i would be willing to bet all of my money i was in a hell of a lot better shape at 18 than you are in now...just going to the gym by yourself and working out is freakin nothing....and soccer workouts...what a joke you are talking so much **** on here that you could never back up. Like i said, i would run circles around you. And you have never even been in a real fight.....do us all a favor and just STFU.

And once again, you won't post your pic because you are a coward.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this thread turned out exactly how the ones on the girls' forum go...
Few people post pics, couple compliments dished out, and then two pages of two members bickering back and forth. Well played, internet.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Am I allowed to post d!ck pics on here?
Pvssy pics only. I knew the few female poster on here were good for something.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo forgive me for doing a little psycho analysis here but I feel I must in this case.

I don't think you are a bad guy deep down. I believe you are actually pretty sharp and have a good head on your shoulders, and I know you say otherwise, but I do think you care about others and how others perceive you. I do think however that for whatever reason you have taken on a defensive stance/persona in life that you use to try and shield yourself from anything that you perceive as a threat to you or that might hurt you. So you lash out and take on this "I don't give a F attitude" so that you don't have to feel any pain or hurt. I understand that, but I don't think you have to be that way.

I believe that if you toned down the being on the defensive all the time, and used a little more moxie and finesse in how you deal with people, you will be able to accomplish what you want in life without making a million enemies in the process. And as an added benefit you might actually start to see and enjoy the nicer things in life.

And I have to stick up for Zinc here, he for sure is not fat. haha. If you think that is fat, you should walk around the midwest or even some of the more poor or even hispanic area's here in the Los Angeles area. Really makes me sad to see so many out of shape Americans.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XY. said:
I got a full ride scholarship to a d1 sec college, sat of 2090, and three state titles. U have one state title, etc, etc. Intelligence doesn't need to be demonstrated to pull a girl, lol. And if u tried then maybe u would get more girls.

There's a reason I listen to shvt I don't care about. It's called communicating with a female. The more u post the more I believe u are a female trying to troll a group of guys. Do u need some dvck or is it just your period?

I played soccer for three years and wasn't inspired by it.
I'm ignorant bc u are insulting a sport that u have never played.
I simply don't try. You can't compete with someone who doesn't. You have those state titles in a homo sport. I have the state title in the world's most popular/played sport.

You can stand there and listen to people. I can't. You can compromise on that "communicating with a female" sh1t. I simply can't be bothered.

You weren't good enough and got cut. You are simply ignorant because you keep trying to argue a point that you know you can't. I'm right, while you are wrong.

@Zinc: So i'm a pretender/troll/ and what else? You can take all your experience with you. What is your net worth? Can you buy everything you want? Can you lose some grands and still be good? The silver spoon tastes good. I offer my knowledge from my humble years. I always try to help people who are inferior and could use the motivation. Don't bet all your money on something that will make you lose all the 10$ in your pocket.

@Cordon: You have the muscle foundation already. However, Zinc has the fat foundation. 2 different things. How much bf were you at the time?

I appreciate you took the time to write all that nonsense, which i have no use for. I COULD be better at dealing with others. However, i thrive off of people's insults, the jeers, and the hate. Making 1 million enemies in the process? I'm all up for it. I have never backed down from having everyone against me. Jesus had everyone against him. I too am in the same situation and can only look down on the ignorant not knowing better.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
I simply don't try. You can't compete with someone who doesn't. You have those state titles in a homo sport. I have the state title in the world's most popular/played sport.

You can stand there and listen to people. I can't. You can compromise on that "communicating with a female" sh1t. I simply can't be bothered.

You weren't good enough and got cut. You are simply ignorant because you keep trying to argue a point that you know you can't. I'm right, while you are wrong.

@Zinc: So i'm a pretender/troll/ and what else? You can take all your experience with you. What is your net worth? Can you buy everything you want? Can you lose some grands and still be good? The silver spoon tastes good. I offer my knowledge from my humble years. I always try to help people who are inferior and could use the motivation. Don't bet all your money on something that will make you lose all the 10$ in your pocket.

@Cordon: You have the muscle foundation already. However, Zinc has the fat foundation. 2 different things. How much bf were you at the time?

I appreciate you took the time to write all that nonsense, which i have no use for. I COULD be better at dealing with others. However, i thrive off of people's insults, the jeers, and the hate. Making 1 million enemies in the process? I'm all up for it. I have never backed down from having everyone against me. Jesus had everyone against him. I too am in the same situation and can only look down on the ignorant not knowing better.
Jesus did have a lot of people against him. He ended up being crucified and dying an extremely slow and excruciatingly painful death at a young age lol... great example bro

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Jesus did have a lot of people against him. He ended up being crucified and dying an extremely slow and excruciatingly painful death at a young age lol... great example bro
He died for preaching the truth. People hate listening to the truth.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6533/ycxv.jpg

Yeah Renaldo, i am so fat.....where are you even getting that from? Now why don't you stop being a coward and post your pic since you feel see free to take pot shots at others. Unlike you, i have nothing to hide....i could care less who sees this.