Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
:rolleyes:

:nervous:

:crackup:

:eek:

:whistle:
No no lol, I'm not saying anything negative about the black race with that question. I'm just curious. I think I remember him saying some things in some other posts about it, could be wrong though.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Pic of me if anyone is curious.

[deleted by mod]

I'll remove it in a few days though.
why would anyone be curious as to what you might look like?

I'd understand if they were gay. Is this who you were addressing?

Last edited by a moderator:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the mods could please delete the above quoted post thanks.

Feeling paranoid.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Ronaldo if you don't want to post your pics, then that is perfectly fine. No one should feel pressured to do so.

Can you answer me this? Judging from what I have read in some of your previous posts, you are a black/African American guy correct?

If he is going to come in here and sling dirt at others then he should post a pic as well.

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
You all look like basement dwelling rapists.

Why would you want to show your picture on a forum that is predominately male?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
You all look like basement dwelling rapists.

Why would you want to show your picture on a forum that is predominately male?
Better question: Why would you LOOK at every guy's picture on a forum that is predominantly male - and then comment? Hmmmmmm? :kick:

collosuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I'm a black male at a SEC school that worships the old south.
Bruh I know the felling all to well... my problem is just like your but reversed ppl in LA say I sound like T.I. but it gets me no play it actually scare girls off out here because they want you to sound like them. I don't do things to get me in law trouble anymore so I'm not hood enough for my sistas and when other racist women out here hear my voice and how I speak they think I'm too black lol can't win for losing lol... but I think Cali would do you great bruh especially the bay area. I like it there... keep shining with your wrestling and school stay focus you won't be in a drought for too long.

collosuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
collosuss said:
Bruh I know the felling all to well... my problem is just like your but reversed ppl in LA say I sound like T.I. but it gets me no play it actually scare girls off out here because they want you to sound like them. I don't do things to get me in law trouble anymore so I'm not hood enough for my sistas and when other racist women out here hear my voice and how I speak they think I'm too black lol can't win for losing lol... but I think Cali would do you great bruh especially the bay area. I like it there... keep shining with your wrestling and school stay focus you won't be in a drought for too long.
I meant other race women...

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Ronaldo if you don't want to post your pics, then that is perfectly fine. No one should feel pressured to do so.

Can you answer me this? Judging from what I have read in some of your previous posts, you are a black/African American guy correct?
Why do you need to know what race i am? Is that so that you can conjure an opinion about black people? Race has nothing to do with anything. It is simply used by people to measure stereotypes.

@Zinc: I have to be careful in my response not to "put you down".

I am selfish with my privacy. I can say whatever i want because there is free speech in this forum. I hope you can understand and not feel "put down" by my response.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
If the mods could please delete the above quoted post thanks.

Feeling paranoid.
Too late. Your picture is nicely saved and catalogued for future online fun. Mwah ha ha ha ha...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Why do you need to know what race i am? Is that so that you can conjure an opinion about black people? Race has nothing to do with anything. It is simply used by people to measure stereotypes.
That's a yes.

And no, I have no opinion either way about your race. Was just curious.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do not ever let a woman effect how you perceive yourself. Easier said than done..but there is a good chance you are from a biological standpoint, more physically attractive and of higher mate vailue as a man than she is as a woman. Men get rejected, and turned into beta orbiters every day by women who aren't even in their league. IT's ****ed up but that's life.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
do not ever let a woman effect how you perceive yourself. Easier said than done..but there is a good chance you are from a biological standpoint, more physically attractive and of higher mate vailue as a man than she is as a woman. Men get rejected, and turned into beta orbiters every day by women who aren't even in their league. IT's ****ed up but that's life.
Not really. That's life in the USA and a few other countries. In other countries
An ugly girl knows her place.