"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Post wall 35 and up men dating 18-23 yo olds. How do you do it?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
basically stirring away from hookers, STDs and materialism
Congrats fine Sir! (I did notice)

How’s your hair?
nearly 100% grey, nearly bald, I shave but rock the stubble up to 1/2inch :)

The problem is self rejection. Most guys on This boards actually reject themselves long before the women reject them. They suffer from an affliction called anti-game.
dont believe in rejection
my ex left me=rejection
date/cold approach = no rejection (its a yes or no, or maybe)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I dunno...
I'm 53, 5'8 155lb grey goatee mustache, paralyzed arm that flops around... cant lift, cant gym, cant jog, cant yoga, cant samba.
Yet... I date +15yrs younger with great success, flirt with 18-22yo's all the time and score a few 20yo FWB.
Nothing less than HB7+
Had 4 women this year ask me to marry them...

whats y'alls problem?

note: forgot to add... I wear jeans and tshirts exclusively
Wow. Don't take offense, but how is it at your age, disability in one arm and can't workout, yet you can still get high end HB7 on ups who are barely considered adults? OLD?

I do know you don't live in the US. I mean in the US there is no way you'd get that at your age and can't workout and that, UNLESS you have money then that's an whole other ballgame. If you were wealthy you'd still find a gold digger HB.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I probably should make a separate thread about this but it's sorta related. At my part time job I do a couple nights a week there is this really cute HB8.5 chick. The only issue is she's only 17! She's a bit shy but always friendly, and always friendly to me and smiles to me a lot and such and chit chats. I know, she's 17 and no go in my state, BUT my questions is how do you get her interest and sustain it so when she's 18 it's all systems go to move in? I mean can't flirt or anything like that because of the age and would be fired instantly for that, but you know what I mean so she stays friendly and continues to chit chat and show interest in a friendly way.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
Dating a 19 yo. (Not a virgin). I’m in my 50’s. Met her on Tinder. I generally date mid/late 20’s. How? I look around 40. Fit and a good face. But short. So IDK.
You met her on Tinder? im curious to see how your profile looks like
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
You met her on Tinder? im curious to see how your profile looks like
I deleted my account early September. But I met her on it in May. It had 5 selfies from the past year. And my bio was sparse. I said I was just looking for casual dating. Nothing serious. A Spotify song. Something sexually aggressive from Judas Priest I think (Ram it Down)?
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I deleted my account early September. But I met her on it in May. It had 5 selfies from the past year. And my bio was sparse. I said I was just looking for casual dating. Nothing serious. A Spotify song. Something sexually aggressive from Judas Priest I think (Ram it Down)?
Then some on here say having too many selfies and not enough regular pics is bad on OLD. I guess it all depends on the type of OLD platform. A swipe platform like Tinder or BUmble selfies okay more versus match for example.
 
Top