Post wall 35 and up men dating 18-23 yo olds. How do you do it?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
How does a post wall man of 35+ wind up breaking the cherry of 18-23 yo HB anti-social circles? Do they believe you are in your 20s? Are you up on the latest girl gossip and teen heart throbs? Does their social circle accept the older dude wearing his hat backwards in the college bar so long as he keeps buying the group drinks?

Is the post wall man dating scores of 18-23yo chicks a unicorn himself? That black pill is a mofo to swallow for some post wall men.

The saying is: new girls are turning 18-23 everyday..
And so are Chads..

Rational discussions appreciated gentlemen.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"anti-social circles"

lol

"The saying is: new girls are turning 18-23 everyday..
And so are Chads.."

Haha, that one was pretty good.

What was the last woman you dated, NN?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mens' pesk smv is in their later 30s and does not quickly dive like womens'. There is no wall for men.

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attitude and charisma trump age. Those older men have molded satisfying lives and the natural byproduct is an abundant mentality that few young guys can match. Older men have had more time to practice social acuity and exercising their will to change reality. The ones that take full advantage of that time get more choices.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
For some post wall mid life crisis men accepting the black pill is equivalent to popping a cyanide pill.
Literally drives them to cartoon character comic book mode.

Sad stuff peeps.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Kotaix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did three billy goats just walk over your bridge?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
"anti-social circles"

lol

"The saying is: new girls are turning 18-23 everyday..
And so are Chads.."

Haha, that one was pretty good.

What was the last woman you dated, NN?
Last was 25. Talk to many 24, 25 and up. Can't put up with chicks too young for long.

How do i attract them? Most likely because they think i not only look much younger than my age but possibly think I'm semi-retarded and get a kick out of shiit i say irl.

In the end these chicks come and go. You get numb to anything they say. Some dudes frantically massage their prostrates to chicks compliments. I take it as talk and nothing more. Not like they've never complimented other dudes before or won't run along when the next best thing comes along.

More important things to worry about...like busting balls on here. Lmao

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to PhD students that are accomplished....

According to her most recent resume, she graduated Valedictorian of her class at Pepperdine with a 4.0 GPA and finished her degree in three years. In addition, she was named the Regent Scholar, the top scholar award.

She was also awarded the “Outstanding Graduate in Accounting” from Pepperdine in 2014. She earned three scholarships during her time at the school including the Beta Gamma Sigma Scholarship, the Faculty-Staff Scholarship, the Maxy Pope Alles Merit Scholarship, and the Ernst & Young Outstanding Student Scholarship.

After leaving Pepperdine to pursue her Masters at Notre Dame, she spent some time in Sao Paulo, Brazil and Santiago, Chile as part of the University of Notre Dame’s MBA Interterm Immersion program.

According to her LinkedIn profile, after earning her M.S. in Accounting from Notre Dame, she was hired by Ernst & Young full-time as part of their assurance team from 2015 to 2017 where she worked with “real estate, biopharmaceutical, retail consumer products, and media and entertainment” clients. She left in 2017 in order to pursue her PhD in Philosophy at the University of Texas and is slated to graduate in 2021.

.....has a long list of certifications despite only being 26 years old. In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant, she holds her real estate license in the state of California and a 200 hour registered yoga teacher certification.

Hal9000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I associate with women in that age range pretty regularly and find most of them to be insufferable. They basically act like 12 year olds only they are now the proud owners of a perky body most men will fall all over themselves for. They are fine for sex but if you can stomach their incessant chit chat about a bunch of stuff you couldn't care less about you are a better man than I.

Dr.Rocanlover

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.- Get yourself the best wingman in the world.
2.- Relax and let wingman do all the work.
3.- Enjoy "breaking the cherry" as you say.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your peak is whenever you have the most control of your environment, and your 'wall' is when you give up and let nature take over.

I'm 35 and made a thread about hanging out with college students. I'll give you some thoughts later if and when I come back here and have 15 to 20 minutes to think on how to reply.

rjc149

Don Juan
Reaction score
35 isn't the wall for men who take care of themselves and their finances. Assuming the man stays in shape and is financially successful or at least stable, his physical appeal declines noticeably closer to 45, and hits the wall at more like 55 when it's obvious that he is aging. His *sex* appeal, however, can take him further than 55 if he keeps checking those boxes.

Of course, if you're going for hot 18-23 aged girls at age 35 and over, you need to have very high status within that social environment.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a 19 yo. (Not a virgin). I’m in my 50’s. Met her on Tinder. I generally date mid/late 20’s. How? I look around 40. Fit and a good face. But short. So IDK.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I'm not one of these older guys who claim to typically interact with women in their 20's, no less with women in the 18-23 range. It's just not my cup of tea despite a few opportunities here and there.

But I'm going to share something MANY guys here never talk about or are even aware of.

This is what the world of men and sexual exploration typically looks like through the eyes of a woman before hitting the age of 18:

This is what the world of men and sexual exploration looks like through the eyes of a woman in that 18-23 range:

So what happens at 18-23 for such a drastic difference?

Freedom.

At 18-23, many of these young women are moving out from under the watchful eyes of mommy and daddy. They are going to college. They are getting apartments. They are shacking up with roommates; other girls like themselves who are now out from under the careful eyes of mommy and daddy..... and for the first time in their lives, they are able to explore and experiment with all of their sexual curiosities without having to answer to the smothering Authoritarians who pay their bills and make the rules and force them to take out the garbage.

In short, this is a time when a woman can sleep with a total loser just to see what it's like without daddy asking 100 questions. She can sleep with another woman without mommy having a meltdown. And yes, she can sleep with an older man just for the experience.

This is the time women answer all of their unanswered questions. Try new things. Do things they normally or never did before.

There are far too many men on this site who believe that these 18-23 year old, tip top form women MUST require a man to also be the tip top, super tight game CHAD type to score such women. That he must linger and prey on them with uber-awesome game and must possess the body of a young Greek God to even have a chance.

But all you really have to be is the subject of a young girl's curiosity. For some of these girls, "older" means 22 or 23 years old. For some older means 30 or so. Still others will go as far as late 30's or 40's if she has had a positive experience previously and wants to explore it even further.

In other words, an older man does not have to be PUA Superman who brags about his superpowers on a forum. He just needs to be an older, attractive man. It is SHE who has already predetermined that is what she is curious to experience, and will make the game very easy for any fitting man she selects FOR that experience. It is SHE who will often go to the sorts of places she may more likely run into an older man, rather than these men hanging around a dormitory with a hat on backwards like some creepy loser.

You guys running around on these forums ridiculing the older guys for dipping into this "fountain of youth", at least IMO, seem yourselves to be completely clueless to this simple process of a woman's sexual maturity and liberation.

Reaction score
dude, you would be mind blown how many younger girls will ONLY date older guys. I meet some of them through online dating that's the easy way, but then a great number that I can just meet out and about. The key is you have to be hanging out at the bar/place that is in your age range also. I can't go to a college bar or Justin Bieber concert and meet college girls, but if a college girl is at an upscale place where I hang out or something similar, Of course it's not a problem. It helps that I look younger workout In-Shape etcetera it also helps that most guys and their age range have almost nothing going from, no plan no wealth and no attitude to change either that. You can be broke as a joke and young but if you have determination and will the girl will see it and she will want you for it.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not one of these older guys who claim to typically interact with women in their 20's, no less with women in the 18-23 range. It's just not my cup of tea despite a few opportunities here and there.

But I'm going to share something MANY guys here never talk about or are even aware of.

This is what the world of men and sexual exploration typically looks like through the eyes of a woman before hitting the age of 18:

View attachment 3149

This is what the world of men and sexual exploration looks like through the eyes of a woman in that 18-23 range:

View attachment 3150

So what happens at 18-23 for such a drastic difference?

Freedom.

At 18-23, many of these young women are moving out from under the watchful eyes of mommy and daddy. They are going to college. They are getting apartments. They are shacking up with roommates; other girls like themselves who are now out from under the careful eyes of mommy and daddy..... and for the first time in their lives, they are able to explore and experiment with all of their sexual curiosities without having to answer to the smothering Authoritarians who pay their bills and make the rules and force them to take out the garbage.

In short, this is a time when a woman can sleep with a total loser just to see what it's like without daddy asking 100 questions. She can sleep with another woman without mommy having a meltdown. And yes, she can sleep with an older man just for the experience.

This is the time women answer all of their unanswered questions. Try new things. Do things they normally or never did before.

There are far too many men on this site who believe that these 18-23 year old, tip top form women MUST require a man to also be the tip top, super tight game CHAD type to score such women. That he must linger and prey on them with uber-awesome game and must possess the body of a young Greek God to even have a chance.

But all you really have to be is the subject of a young girl's curiosity. For some of these girls, "older" means 22 or 23 years old. For some older means 30 or so. Still others will go as far as late 30's or 40's if she has had a positive experience previously and wants to explore it even further.

In other words, an older man does not have to be PUA Superman who brags about his superpowers on a forum. He just needs to be an older, attractive man. It is SHE who has already predetermined that is what she is curious to experience, and will make the game very easy for any fitting man she selects FOR that experience. It is SHE who will often go to the sorts of places she may more likely run into an older man, rather than these men hanging around a dormitory with a hat on backwards like some creepy loser.

You guys running around on these forums ridiculing the older guys for dipping into this "fountain of youth", at least IMO, seem yourselves to be completely clueless to this simple process of a woman's sexual maturity and liberation.
dude, you would be mind blown how many younger girls will ONLY date older guys. I meet some of them through online dating that's the easy way, but then a great number that I can just meet out and about. The key is you have to be hanging out at the bar/place that is in your age range also. I can't go to a college bar or Justin Bieber concert and meet college girls, but if a college girl is at an upscale place where I hang out or something similar, Of course it's not a problem. It helps that I look younger workout In-Shape etcetera it also helps that most guys and their age range have almost nothing going from, no plan no wealth and no attitude to change either that. You can be broke as a joke and young but if you have determination and will the girl will see it and she will want you for it.
When I was younger, I had a friend who tended bar in one of those nostalgia places that cater to an older crowd, many of them couples, but many not, also. I used to drive past the place all the time, and was curious about what went on in there, but never curious enough to stop.

I asked my bartender buddy, one time, what the crowd was like. He told me it was mostly 40s and 50s, but could range anywhere from 30s to 60s, and was a mix of singles and couples, but that sometimes they'd get young girls showing up alone, and that they would often go home with an older guy.

He told me about one girl he said was just 21(he checked her ID), came in there several nights a week for several months, and would just sit at the bar and talk to the men who would buy her drinks, and would just go home alone, after 2 or 3 hours, always by taxi(he called the cab). He said she was very pretty, and a little on the tall and lean side, and that any of the older guys who bought her drinks would've taken her home, if she were interested. He said she conducted herself very properly, and was very reserved. He just figured she enjoyed the atmosphere, and wasn't there looking for a sugar daddy. One night, though, she did leave with a guy who seemed to be in his late 40s or early 50s, that he knew had recently divorced. I asked if he ever got a follow up on that situation, but he said he never saw either of them, again, and figured that was a positive sign.

You guys just reminded me of that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a post wall man of 35+ wind up breaking the cherry of 18-23 yo HB anti-social circles? Do they believe you are in your 20s? Are you up on the latest girl gossip and teen heart throbs? Does their social circle accept the older dude wearing his hat backwards in the college bar so long as he keeps buying the group drinks?

Is the post wall man dating scores of 18-23yo chicks a unicorn himself? That black pill is a mofo to swallow for some post wall men.

The saying is: new girls are turning 18-23 everyday..
And so are Chads..

Rational discussions appreciated gentlemen.
Lmfao post wall man? That's not real life kuz.

Women start bulking after 23.they get fatter and fatter.

A dude at 35, assuming no kids, no debt, buz handled, got game, and resources, etc can easily pull girls 10-15yrs younger or more.

You're simply not doing it right. The premise of the thread aaccurately portrays your Frame and mindset or lack thereof.