Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post wall 35 and up men dating 18-23 yo olds. How do you do it?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I dunno...
I'm 53, 5'8 155lb grey goatee mustache, paralyzed arm that flops around... cant lift, cant gym, cant jog, cant yoga, cant samba.
Yet... I date +15yrs younger with great success, flirt with 18-22yo's all the time and score a few 20yo FWB.
Nothing less than HB7+
Had 4 women this year ask me to marry them...

whats y'alls problem?

note: forgot to add... I wear jeans and tshirts exclusively
How’s your hair?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically stirring away from hookers, STDs and materialism
Congrats fine Sir! (I did notice)

How’s your hair?
nearly 100% grey, nearly bald, I shave but rock the stubble up to 1/2inch :)

The problem is self rejection. Most guys on This boards actually reject themselves long before the women reject them. They suffer from an affliction called anti-game.
dont believe in rejection
my ex left me=rejection
date/cold approach = no rejection (its a yes or no, or maybe)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno...
I'm 53, 5'8 155lb grey goatee mustache, paralyzed arm that flops around... cant lift, cant gym, cant jog, cant yoga, cant samba.
Yet... I date +15yrs younger with great success, flirt with 18-22yo's all the time and score a few 20yo FWB.
Nothing less than HB7+
Had 4 women this year ask me to marry them...

whats y'alls problem?

note: forgot to add... I wear jeans and tshirts exclusively
Wow. Don't take offense, but how is it at your age, disability in one arm and can't workout, yet you can still get high end HB7 on ups who are barely considered adults? OLD?

I do know you don't live in the US. I mean in the US there is no way you'd get that at your age and can't workout and that, UNLESS you have money then that's an whole other ballgame. If you were wealthy you'd still find a gold digger HB.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I probably should make a separate thread about this but it's sorta related. At my part time job I do a couple nights a week there is this really cute HB8.5 chick. The only issue is she's only 17! She's a bit shy but always friendly, and always friendly to me and smiles to me a lot and such and chit chats. I know, she's 17 and no go in my state, BUT my questions is how do you get her interest and sustain it so when she's 18 it's all systems go to move in? I mean can't flirt or anything like that because of the age and would be fired instantly for that, but you know what I mean so she stays friendly and continues to chit chat and show interest in a friendly way.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You met her on Tinder? im curious to see how your profile looks like
I deleted my account early September. But I met her on it in May. It had 5 selfies from the past year. And my bio was sparse. I said I was just looking for casual dating. Nothing serious. A Spotify song. Something sexually aggressive from Judas Priest I think (Ram it Down)?

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I deleted my account early September. But I met her on it in May. It had 5 selfies from the past year. And my bio was sparse. I said I was just looking for casual dating. Nothing serious. A Spotify song. Something sexually aggressive from Judas Priest I think (Ram it Down)?
Then some on here say having too many selfies and not enough regular pics is bad on OLD. I guess it all depends on the type of OLD platform. A swipe platform like Tinder or BUmble selfies okay more versus match for example.