Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post wall 35 and up men dating 18-23 yo olds. How do you do it?

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
learning game is a strange concept since, as you will often read, ''what you say doesn't matter'
So there's nothing to actually learn (other than things like being able to hold eye contact which will only need to be 'learnt' if you have some pretty advanced autism)

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 32 and haven't been on a date with a women over 24 for 2 years. That said I do lie about my age when necessary

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not forgotten about this thread, nor about my other thread about making the most of my time. I'm basically finished with my fun experiment and will be sharing my experiences and thoughts when I have time in front of a computer and not at work.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is there to learn? How not to convince her not to f you.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mainly you imagine it in your head and then post what you think should be happening in your life on SS :)

Men 35-40 are about at their peak in the eyes of most women. Nearly all pin ups are of this age and always have been. Where was brad pit and clooney et al at 22?

18-23 is still just too young if you’re 38. It looks stupid. They are literally like children mentally.

About 15 years is about max I’d say. I did actually go on a date with a 21 yo when I was 36 and after hearing her for a bit I decided I just couldn’t hack it. How could I invest any time in her when she’s on about gap tearing and her mates who are literally bedroom DJs and finishing exams?

My wife’s 11 years younger and I went out with her friends and felt a total douche. The club was all kids and I felt stupid trying to dad dance with them.

Remember how you viewed the random 38 year old sniffing around your girl mates when young? People used to laugh at them as creeps. If you’re really hot property (and I’m talking millionaire and look a lot younger) then good for you. For most men in late 30s, 25 is about right. Younger, say, 20, is a struggle for all concerned.

Sure for ONS type stuff, good good.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
learning game is a strange concept since, as you will often read, ''what you say doesn't matter'
So there's nothing to actually learn (other than things like being able to hold eye contact which will only need to be 'learnt' if you have some pretty advanced autism)
everyone defines 'game' differently nowadays.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
any guy who can turn on the charm can crush.Most never put the time in. They dabble.
Can you explain this? How does a guy “turn on the charm” and “put the time in?”

You said before you were 6’1. A shorter guy would have to have a lot of stacked paper and a lot of game to even begin to compete with you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Mainly you imagine it in your head and then post what you think should be happening in your life on SS :)

Men 35-40 are about at their peak in the eyes of most women. Nearly all pin ups are of this age and always have been. Where was brad pit and clooney et al at 22?

18-23 is still just too young if you’re 38. It looks stupid. They are literally like children mentally.

About 15 years is about max I’d say. I did actually go on a date with a 21 yo when I was 36 and after hearing her for a bit I decided I just couldn’t hack it. How could I invest any time in her when she’s on about gap tearing and her mates who are literally bedroom DJs and finishing exams?

My wife’s 11 years younger and I went out with her friends and felt a total douche. The club was all kids and I felt stupid trying to dad dance with them.

Remember how you viewed the random 38 year old sniffing around your girl mates when young? People used to laugh at them as creeps. If you’re really hot property (and I’m talking millionaire and look a lot younger) then good for you. For most men in late 30s, 25 is about right. Younger, say, 20, is a struggle for all concerned.

Sure for ONS type stuff, good good.
Tonight at dinner there was tons of hot chicks working at the restaurant I'd say ages 16 to 22. Of course I was checking them out. They were HB9s too. I'd totally plow that. Well if legal age of course. Then here I am trying to get 42 year old high end HBs.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a post wall man of 35+ wind up breaking the cherry of 18-23 yo HB anti-social circles?
There's no "wall" for men.

At my 35+ years old age I am a most confident, a most accomplished, a most successful, a most resourceful, a most dangerous man in my life.

Why would a girl chose some loser who's 10 times dumber, 10 times sloppier, and making 10 times less than me?
Only if I wouldn't be able to present myself and get past her shyness.

Moreover, 18-23 years old girls do not know how to use make up yet, don't know how to behave, and they're are approaching their prime at 23-25 years. So 18-23 group is EASIER if you know how to game them. Past 25 -- their beauty and psyche starts to decline, as worthy ones get in LTR, and unworthy ones (psychological problems, overweight etc.).

18-23 is EASIER.
Just figure out how to game them.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
There's no "wall" for men.

At my 35+ years old age I am a most confident, a most accomplished, a most successful, a most resourceful, a most dangerous man in my life.

Why would a girl chose some loser who's 10 times dumber, 10 times sloppier, and making 10 times less than me?
Only if I wouldn't be able to present myself and get past her shyness.

Moreover, 18-23 years old girls do not know how to use make up yet, don't know how to behave, and they're are approaching their prime at 23-25 years. So 18-23 group is EASIER if you know how to game them. Past 25 -- their beauty and psyche starts to decline, as worthy ones get in LTR, and unworthy ones (psychological problems, overweight etc.).

18-23 is EASIER.
Just figure out how to game them.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Men_of_the_Wall/

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, this is hollywood though, not normal people here, they have bookoos of money and can not lift a finger or think normally - too many distractions or errant ways

I can honestly say that I've aged well up until my early 40s, but of course, it's all downhill from here. I had a bud growing up who's aged well too and is somewhat of a celebrity in the Catholic church, a surprise to me cause he grew up Protestant in my school that his grandfather was president of. He is on shows and heavily involved, met the pope, lived in Rome a couple of years. His good looks took him far, not to mention his multiple degrees, and huge reading appetite since birth, very knowledgeable, all his hair intact (mine too).

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno...
I'm 53, 5'8 155lb grey goatee mustache, paralyzed arm that flops around... cant lift, cant gym, cant jog, cant yoga, cant samba.
Yet... I date +15yrs younger with great success, flirt with 18-22yo's all the time and score a few 20yo FWB.
Nothing less than HB7+
Had 4 women this year ask me to marry them...

whats y'alls problem?

note: forgot to add... I wear jeans and tshirts exclusively

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I dunno...
I'm 53, 5'8 155lb grey goatee mustache, paralyzed arm that flops around... cant lift, cant gym, cant jog, cant yoga, cant samba.
Yet... I date +15yrs younger with great success, flirt with 18-22yo's all the time and score a few 20yo FWB.
Nothing less than HB7+
Had 4 women this year ask me to marry them...

whats y'alls problem?

note: forgot to add... I wear jeans and tshirts exclusively
Receipts or it never happened. Oh, yes, I've posted my receipts in the past.. Until one of them found their pics on SS. :(

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted pics in the past...
no need to prove myself to a frog, thanks.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ribbit, ribbit (blink blink)

RickTheToad is quite similar to RichardTheFrog, isnt it?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
ribbit, ribbit (blink blink)

RickTheToad is quite similar to RichardTheFrog, isnt it?
Yea, you got it. That's me, Richardthefrog. Me, my hookers, bionic penis and my lambo. Geez Mr. Wood, you're amazing with your detective skills. Maybe you should ask the mods to change your name to Inspector Gadget. Considering all my posts are basically stirring away from hookers, STDs and materialism, I think calling me Richardthefrog is a bit of a stretch. However, I think even in Scandinavia there is some level of freedom of speech and expression; regardless if it's correct or incorrect.