Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
everyone defines 'game' differently nowadays.learning game is a strange concept since, as you will often read, ''what you say doesn't matter'
So there's nothing to actually learn (other than things like being able to hold eye contact which will only need to be 'learnt' if you have some pretty advanced autism)
Can you explain this? How does a guy “turn on the charm” and “put the time in?”any guy who can turn on the charm can crush.Most never put the time in. They dabble.
Tonight at dinner there was tons of hot chicks working at the restaurant I'd say ages 16 to 22. Of course I was checking them out. They were HB9s too. I'd totally plow that. Well if legal age of course. Then here I am trying to get 42 year old high end HBs.Mainly you imagine it in your head and then post what you think should be happening in your life on SS
Men 35-40 are about at their peak in the eyes of most women. Nearly all pin ups are of this age and always have been. Where was brad pit and clooney et al at 22?
18-23 is still just too young if you’re 38. It looks stupid. They are literally like children mentally.
About 15 years is about max I’d say. I did actually go on a date with a 21 yo when I was 36 and after hearing her for a bit I decided I just couldn’t hack it. How could I invest any time in her when she’s on about gap tearing and her mates who are literally bedroom DJs and finishing exams?
My wife’s 11 years younger and I went out with her friends and felt a total douche. The club was all kids and I felt stupid trying to dad dance with them.
Remember how you viewed the random 38 year old sniffing around your girl mates when young? People used to laugh at them as creeps. If you’re really hot property (and I’m talking millionaire and look a lot younger) then good for you. For most men in late 30s, 25 is about right. Younger, say, 20, is a struggle for all concerned.
Sure for ONS type stuff, good good.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
There's no "wall" for men.How does a post wall man of 35+ wind up breaking the cherry of 18-23 yo HB anti-social circles?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Men_of_the_Wall/There's no "wall" for men.
At my 35+ years old age I am a most confident, a most accomplished, a most successful, a most resourceful, a most dangerous man in my life.
Why would a girl chose some loser who's 10 times dumber, 10 times sloppier, and making 10 times less than me?
Only if I wouldn't be able to present myself and get past her shyness.
Moreover, 18-23 years old girls do not know how to use make up yet, don't know how to behave, and they're are approaching their prime at 23-25 years. So 18-23 group is EASIER if you know how to game them. Past 25 -- their beauty and psyche starts to decline, as worthy ones get in LTR, and unworthy ones (psychological problems, overweight etc.).
18-23 is EASIER.
Just figure out how to game them.
wow, this is hollywood though, not normal people here, they have bookoos of money and can not lift a finger or think normally - too many distractions or errant ways
Receipts or it never happened. Oh, yes, I've posted my receipts in the past.. Until one of them found their pics on SS.I dunno...
I'm 53, 5'8 155lb grey goatee mustache, paralyzed arm that flops around... cant lift, cant gym, cant jog, cant yoga, cant samba.
Yet... I date +15yrs younger with great success, flirt with 18-22yo's all the time and score a few 20yo FWB.
Nothing less than HB7+
Had 4 women this year ask me to marry them...
whats y'alls problem?
note: forgot to add... I wear jeans and tshirts exclusively
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Excuse me! I take offense to that sir! I am a toad, not a frog!!!I've posted pics in the past...
no need to prove myself to a frog, thanks.
Yea, you got it. That's me, Richardthefrog. Me, my hookers, bionic penis and my lambo. Geez Mr. Wood, you're amazing with your detective skills. Maybe you should ask the mods to change your name to Inspector Gadget. Considering all my posts are basically stirring away from hookers, STDs and materialism, I think calling me Richardthefrog is a bit of a stretch. However, I think even in Scandinavia there is some level of freedom of speech and expression; regardless if it's correct or incorrect.ribbit, ribbit (blink blink)
RickTheToad is quite similar to RichardTheFrog, isnt it?
How’s your hair?I dunno...
I'm 53, 5'8 155lb grey goatee mustache, paralyzed arm that flops around... cant lift, cant gym, cant jog, cant yoga, cant samba.
Yet... I date +15yrs younger with great success, flirt with 18-22yo's all the time and score a few 20yo FWB.
Nothing less than HB7+
Had 4 women this year ask me to marry them...
whats y'alls problem?
note: forgot to add... I wear jeans and tshirts exclusively
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.