Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post wall 35 and up men dating 18-23 yo olds. How do you do it?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
How does a post wall man of 35+ wind up breaking the cherry of 18-23 yo HB anti-social circles? Do they believe you are in your 20s? Are you up on the latest girl gossip and teen heart throbs? Does their social circle accept the older dude wearing his hat backwards in the college bar so long as he keeps buying the group drinks?

Is the post wall man dating scores of 18-23yo chicks a unicorn himself? That black pill is a mofo to swallow for some post wall men.

The saying is: new girls are turning 18-23 everyday..
And so are Chads..

Rational discussions appreciated gentlemen.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"anti-social circles"

lol

"The saying is: new girls are turning 18-23 everyday..
And so are Chads.."

Haha, that one was pretty good.

What was the last woman you dated, NN?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mens' pesk smv is in their later 30s and does not quickly dive like womens'. There is no wall for men.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attitude and charisma trump age. Those older men have molded satisfying lives and the natural byproduct is an abundant mentality that few young guys can match. Older men have had more time to practice social acuity and exercising their will to change reality. The ones that take full advantage of that time get more choices.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
For some post wall mid life crisis men accepting the black pill is equivalent to popping a cyanide pill.
Literally drives them to cartoon character comic book mode.

Sad stuff peeps.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
"anti-social circles"

lol

"The saying is: new girls are turning 18-23 everyday..
And so are Chads.."

Haha, that one was pretty good.

What was the last woman you dated, NN?
Last was 25. Talk to many 24, 25 and up. Can't put up with chicks too young for long.

How do i attract them? Most likely because they think i not only look much younger than my age but possibly think I'm semi-retarded and get a kick out of shiit i say irl.

In the end these chicks come and go. You get numb to anything they say. Some dudes frantically massage their prostrates to chicks compliments. I take it as talk and nothing more. Not like they've never complimented other dudes before or won't run along when the next best thing comes along.

More important things to worry about...like busting balls on here. Lmao

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to PhD students that are accomplished....

According to her most recent resume, she graduated Valedictorian of her class at Pepperdine with a 4.0 GPA and finished her degree in three years. In addition, she was named the Regent Scholar, the top scholar award.

She was also awarded the “Outstanding Graduate in Accounting” from Pepperdine in 2014. She earned three scholarships during her time at the school including the Beta Gamma Sigma Scholarship, the Faculty-Staff Scholarship, the Maxy Pope Alles Merit Scholarship, and the Ernst & Young Outstanding Student Scholarship.

After leaving Pepperdine to pursue her Masters at Notre Dame, she spent some time in Sao Paulo, Brazil and Santiago, Chile as part of the University of Notre Dame’s MBA Interterm Immersion program.

According to her LinkedIn profile, after earning her M.S. in Accounting from Notre Dame, she was hired by Ernst & Young full-time as part of their assurance team from 2015 to 2017 where she worked with “real estate, biopharmaceutical, retail consumer products, and media and entertainment” clients. She left in 2017 in order to pursue her PhD in Philosophy at the University of Texas and is slated to graduate in 2021.

.....has a long list of certifications despite only being 26 years old. In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant, she holds her real estate license in the state of California and a 200 hour registered yoga teacher certification.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I associate with women in that age range pretty regularly and find most of them to be insufferable. They basically act like 12 year olds only they are now the proud owners of a perky body most men will fall all over themselves for. They are fine for sex but if you can stomach their incessant chit chat about a bunch of stuff you couldn't care less about you are a better man than I.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
1.- Get yourself the best wingman in the world.
2.- Relax and let wingman do all the work.
3.- Enjoy "breaking the cherry" as you say.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your peak is whenever you have the most control of your environment, and your 'wall' is when you give up and let nature take over.

I'm 35 and made a thread about hanging out with college students. I'll give you some thoughts later if and when I come back here and have 15 to 20 minutes to think on how to reply.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35 isn't the wall for men who take care of themselves and their finances. Assuming the man stays in shape and is financially successful or at least stable, his physical appeal declines noticeably closer to 45, and hits the wall at more like 55 when it's obvious that he is aging. His *sex* appeal, however, can take him further than 55 if he keeps checking those boxes.

Of course, if you're going for hot 18-23 aged girls at age 35 and over, you need to have very high status within that social environment.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a 19 yo. (Not a virgin). I’m in my 50’s. Met her on Tinder. I generally date mid/late 20’s. How? I look around 40. Fit and a good face. But short. So IDK.

Reaction score
dude, you would be mind blown how many younger girls will ONLY date older guys. I meet some of them through online dating that's the easy way, but then a great number that I can just meet out and about. The key is you have to be hanging out at the bar/place that is in your age range also. I can't go to a college bar or Justin Bieber concert and meet college girls, but if a college girl is at an upscale place where I hang out or something similar, Of course it's not a problem. It helps that I look younger workout In-Shape etcetera it also helps that most guys and their age range have almost nothing going from, no plan no wealth and no attitude to change either that. You can be broke as a joke and young but if you have determination and will the girl will see it and she will want you for it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a post wall man of 35+ wind up breaking the cherry of 18-23 yo HB anti-social circles? Do they believe you are in your 20s? Are you up on the latest girl gossip and teen heart throbs? Does their social circle accept the older dude wearing his hat backwards in the college bar so long as he keeps buying the group drinks?

Is the post wall man dating scores of 18-23yo chicks a unicorn himself? That black pill is a mofo to swallow for some post wall men.

The saying is: new girls are turning 18-23 everyday..
And so are Chads..

Rational discussions appreciated gentlemen.
Lmfao post wall man? That's not real life kuz.

Women start bulking after 23.they get fatter and fatter.

A dude at 35, assuming no kids, no debt, buz handled, got game, and resources, etc can easily pull girls 10-15yrs younger or more.

You're simply not doing it right. The premise of the thread aaccurately portrays your Frame and mindset or lack thereof.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you would be mind blown how many younger girls will ONLY date older guys. I meet some of them through online dating that's the easy way, but then a great number that I can just meet out and about. The key is you have to be hanging out at the bar/place that is in your age range also. I can't go to a college bar or Justin Bieber concert and meet college girls, but if a college girl is at an upscale place where I hang out or something similar, Of course it's not a problem. It helps that I look younger workout In-Shape etcetera it also helps that most guys and their age range have almost nothing going from, no plan no wealth and no attitude to change either that. You can be broke as a joke and young but if you have determination and will the girl will see it and she will want you for it.
The youngest that's hit me up more recently is 18. Fellas, check ID. I am far to pretty for jail lol.

Guys don't approach. You can't change facial aesthetic, hheight, penor size lol

Control variables you can. Learn game. Stack paper.DDate hot and young.

Women today are disgusting. I never go down on girls ever. They are gross. AMS was saying that very thing.

Since so few guys got game and most men are cucks and low testosterone, any guy who can turn on the charm can crush.
Most never put the time in. They dabble.

Today, we got married dating coaches. Never approach but they preach. Many of them were long since married before even MySpace lol. They marry post wall or epiphany phase after the carousel. Cratered SMV hits and run material and guys call it wife.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
problem is young girls are as superficial as us guys, so unless she's got massive daddy issues, she needs to find you very physically attractive, so you better be damn handsome if you're old and trying to bang hot teens
(game, resources etc less of an issue. You can have those things, but if she isn't physically attracted, you need to approach the next girl until get a bite lol)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18-20yo chicks will and do fvck "old dudes"
they dont want a relationship
they want an experience

give it to them

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Control variables you can. Learn game. Stack paper.DDate hot and young.
WHen you say 'learn game', you mean basically learn to have the balls to escalate on girls who are into you? i.e - as far as i'm aware, you don't believe in 'game' being some black magic where you know the secret words and techniques to force attraction in any girl you want. YOu believe in more of the 'numbers game' aspect? (in which case LEARN game always seems like a weird way of putting it to me lol)