"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Poor women on OLD, what they have to go through to meet a guy worthy of a date

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ohhhh! No joke, dead serious. I wasn't 100% sure what @sazc 's avatar was a picture of. My best guess was it was some kind of painting of... Something. Now I see it. It's hair and a set of jugs.
Jugs are so small it's hard to tell right, lol
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Seattle4Life

Banned
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
10
Age
42
I'm getting dates easy on POF & tinder.
Majority of guys don't get much success in first few months. It's like anything in life though, if you stick at it, you will reap the rewards.
Just when you are about to quit something, success is just around the corner.

I have'nt found a girl that can tame me yet though.
What changed after a few months that made you more successful on OLD?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
LOL. You're a moderator. You shouldn't be treating @sazc's pic like a piece of meat. She's probably more than that. ;'p
For some reason this meme came into my mind when I read this ^

2A3C2E6E-38A7-4695-8748-B7FF1544910A.png
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
For some reason this meme came into my mind when I read this ^

View attachment 2634
It depends, one minute she wants to be taken seriously as a journalist, for you to respect her skills in interviews, story writing, things like that. The next moment, she wants to be a sex object, but only to be ogled by the guys she finds attractive enough or powerful enough to do so. Everyone else doing it is creepy, stalkerish, blah, blah, blah....

Roger Ailes with all kinds of money and ability to put her on the air? Yes, please touch, lick, ogle...

Roger Ailes with no money or power? Ewwwww, he's a gross old white guy, why's he looking at me? I'm not a sex object, I'm a serious journalist.

Hypocritical to the core! Remember that and use that hypocritalness to your advantage. Play on her fears, her insecurities and your power to exact what you want from her.

Dam, one thing, she's married. You imagine seeing your wife doing the pinup thing here? Do you think they argued about it? Do you think he doesn't give a sh*t because he's probably banging something on the side? I mean, how could you be comfortable with your "wife" out hoing it up and pretending she's a sex object?
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
I've gone on old as a woman,no pic or profile and was sent inundated by ok looking men but they all came across as boring, desperate and unoriginal. Why would you even reply to someone with no pic ffs.
Weirdly when I set my own real profile to men seeking men I had better luck than I did with women. Hot young good looking guys. I could kill it as a gay man. Just a shame I prefer fanny to c*ck. Maybe in my next life...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top