Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poor women on OLD, what they have to go through to meet a guy worthy of a date

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhh! No joke, dead serious. I wasn't 100% sure what @sazc 's avatar was a picture of. My best guess was it was some kind of painting of... Something. Now I see it. It's hair and a set of jugs.
Jugs are so small it's hard to tell right, lol

Read for FREE!

Seattle4Life

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting dates easy on POF & tinder.
Majority of guys don't get much success in first few months. It's like anything in life though, if you stick at it, you will reap the rewards.
Just when you are about to quit something, success is just around the corner.

I have'nt found a girl that can tame me yet though.
What changed after a few months that made you more successful on OLD?

Read for FREE!

logicallefty

Reaction score
LOL. You're a moderator. You shouldn't be treating @sazc's pic like a piece of meat. She's probably more than that. ;'p
For some reason this meme came into my mind when I read this ^

2A3C2E6E-38A7-4695-8748-B7FF1544910A.png

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason this meme came into my mind when I read this ^

View attachment 2634
It depends, one minute she wants to be taken seriously as a journalist, for you to respect her skills in interviews, story writing, things like that. The next moment, she wants to be a sex object, but only to be ogled by the guys she finds attractive enough or powerful enough to do so. Everyone else doing it is creepy, stalkerish, blah, blah, blah....

Roger Ailes with all kinds of money and ability to put her on the air? Yes, please touch, lick, ogle...

Roger Ailes with no money or power? Ewwwww, he's a gross old white guy, why's he looking at me? I'm not a sex object, I'm a serious journalist.

Hypocritical to the core! Remember that and use that hypocritalness to your advantage. Play on her fears, her insecurities and your power to exact what you want from her.

Dam, one thing, she's married. You imagine seeing your wife doing the pinup thing here? Do you think they argued about it? Do you think he doesn't give a sh*t because he's probably banging something on the side? I mean, how could you be comfortable with your "wife" out hoing it up and pretending she's a sex object?

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone on old as a woman,no pic or profile and was sent inundated by ok looking men but they all came across as boring, desperate and unoriginal. Why would you even reply to someone with no pic ffs.
Weirdly when I set my own real profile to men seeking men I had better luck than I did with women. Hot young good looking guys. I could kill it as a gay man. Just a shame I prefer fanny to c*ck. Maybe in my next life...

Read for FREE!