Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poor women on OLD, what they have to go through to meet a guy worthy of a date

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you're having no issues with receiving matches. Your new pic shows nice length hair and a decent rack. You'll be fine. ;)
There's plenty of men but they are all fvcked up

Went on one date last Friday. Dude sucked down 6 beers in under 2 hours. Alcohol dependency much?

Was talking to another dude for a period of time. He couldn't shut up about how BPD and narcissistic his ex was and how she sabotaged his kids medical situation. Legit would not stop bringing it up....

Talking to another one who spent 23 years married to a woman who hid his money to the point of not paying the mortgage and being foreclosed on. That came up 10 years into the marriage, but he chose to stay (and have more kids) for another 13 years. All the while she kept hiding/hoarding his money from him m when I asked why he stayed, he couldn't give me an answer other than 'he (magically) hoped she would change'

Theses are the typical pickings....

It's a sh1t storm out there for both sexes. It doesn't matter if you have the ability to attract when the only thing available are really broken people

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There's plenty of men but they are all fvcked up

Went on one date last Friday. Dude sucked down 6 beers in under 2 hours. Alcohol dependency much?

Was talking to another dude for a period of time. He couldn't shut up about how BPD and narcissistic his ex was and how she sabotaged his kids medical situation. Legit would not stop bringing it up....

Talking to another one who spent 23 years married to a woman who hid his money to the point of not paying the mortgage and being foreclosed on. That came up 10 years into the marriage, but he chose to stay (and have more kids) for another 13 years. All the while she kept hiding/hoarding his money from him m when I asked why he stayed, he couldn't give me an answer other than 'he (magically) hoped she would change'

Theses are the typical pickings....

It's a sh1t storm out there for both sexes. It doesn't matter if you have the ability to attract when the only thing available are really broken people
Umm, wow.. Hmm... I always find it's best to say the previous relationship didn't work out and we grown apart then switch the subject. Always best to keep things, light, airy, positive and a bit sexually playful; but that's just me. But, wow on the one's above. Maybe you should Skype or video chat them first prior to a meeting to see if they are all there and emotionally stable. Lol.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, wow.. Hmm... I always find it's best to say the previous relationship didn't work out and we grown apart then switch the subject. Always best to keep things, light, airy, positive and a bit sexually playful; but that's just me. But, wow on the one's above. Maybe you should Skype or video chat them first prior to a meeting to see if they are all there and emotionally stable. Lol.
Lol, the beer dude was the only one who DID keep the explanation of his failed marriage light!!! Honestly, we all have mistakes in our past, when it comes to relationships, and I don't mind hearing why things went South AS LONG as there has been growth about it all.

Typically dudes just blame the woman. The dynamics in the relationship were HER fault. I'm not against him blaming her as long as he can tell me what he's done to not select that kind of woman again.... But they never can, they never go that deep. I'm also finding that the ones who had chaotic ex'es, while they claim to not want that again, they prefer the drama, and look for chaos in females, because chaos generates passion, and they are pulled by that passion.

Meh, it is what it is. I'll just continue to optimistically truck along :)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, dudes, unfortunately I can not register on POF, or other western dating sites. They only provide services for U.S., I'm not welcome. But I did get running a profile on LavaLife for about 24 hours, and trust me when I tell you, results were the same as here, only difference pictures of the dudes were a lot uglier. Ok, with this let's begin.

Meet two HBs, HB6 and HB7. These are links to their social media profiles, no registration required to view. Keep in mind all pics in this post are clickable. Both girls got same exact results on OLD, there is was no difference in quality of approaches, except of course as expected HB7 got a ton more responses, to put it into perspective, in 4 hours HB7 got same amount of messages HB6 got in 2 days. Both dating profiles I ran for 5 days in order to get a clear perspective on flaws in approaches. Let's go over everything:

This could be a site specific thing as I understand, on this particular site you have to purchase a VIP account for $6 per month in order to view who liked your photos. Otherwise you don't see who liked your photos. Conclusion: do not put likes on photos, especially if the other person have no free way of viewing if you liked them or not. You'll be wasting your time.

On the other side, if it's a place where you have to swipe in order to talk, like Tinder or Badoo then you have no choice, unless you can contact them without swiping by purchasing a membership, in which case suggestion, purchase a membership.

This is a complaint. Some men, write more than one message. There are those who make an initial approach with 2 and more messages, even before a girl gets to read anything. It's annoying as fck! Then there are those who decide they need to write you again, after you already read their message, in some cases looked on their profile, and seen their photos, and decided you don't want talk to them. Guys, I know I'm not a girl, but come on I find it super desperate and annoying. Often times I'd have to add the dude into ignore, or when I feel bored and annoyed I'd reply with some bullsht. If you are one of these dudes, and you get a bullsht reply or girl puts you into ignore, know that she don't like your ass. Conclusion: make your initial approach a single structured message, and if she don't reply, you should not write again.

On the other side, if you already talking to a girl online, if you said something stupid or for whatever reason she did not reply, be not afraid to write again.

What you write to a girl in your initial approach matters a lot. A lot of dudes do it wrong, well actually all of them write the same exact thing:
'hi'
'hello'
'good afternoon'
'hi how are you?'
'hi how you feeling today?'
'you're so beautiful'
'your photos are so beautiful'
'you have such a beautiful eyes'
something about my profile
That's pretty much what women get into their inbox. You don't get a response to these often, because second response will be predictable, it's usually 'what are you looking for?'

Then there is a whole separate category of virgins. They write something to the order of 'hello, can we get to know each other?'. Hopeless. One guy tried picking me up by telling me his mom threw him out of the house and told him to not come back until he brings me with him, to which I replied asking if he still lives with his mom at age 29.

Conclusion: realize that women get same exact sht every time someone messages her and it gets boring as fck. You're not getting responses because you're a boring fck.

Guy's pics. Why do we men make such shtty pics? Here are examples of sht pics, and trust me, on POF and LavaLife and other western dating sites pics are way worst, I mean you get pics of fat pigs laying on their bed and the entire pic is side ways because the dude edited it to make him look like he is upright.

I'm guilty of this sht guys. After all of this a woman has to go through online, finally a player gets her number, and he decides to SMS her or write a message over WhatsApp. (by the way, I gave number of a fat pig I met online sometime ago, she send me her number I never asked for it) Ok, all of us are guilty of this. After this experience I believe women deserve a phone call and a good 15 minute conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, women are having a disgusting experience on OLD. They are not replying to us because we have shtty pics and we make shtty approaches. Yet others are replying, setting up dates, and flake, and yet others replying and making fun. It's that simple. If you gotten a date out of OLD lately like me, you're lucky, you doing something right, your pics look right, and your approach is not borring, either that or she got tired and went out with you because you were the least annoying dck in her inbox.

Now as far as women getting validation from OLD. Sht, I think they are getting morally raped, not validated.

This thead is informative. So the Chad or Chadlight theory of online dating is farce. Some of these guys may feel that if girls are bombed by messages they will not remember if you emailed them before. For a hot girl she may not remember if you emailed her 5 days ago. Also there is no loss from a guy to send a follow up email a month or so later since she may be more open then or maybe you get her on a rebound from a failed date, etc.... I think persistance may work with some girls if they have ADD.

Read for FREE!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting dates easy on POF & tinder.
Majority of guys don't get much success in first few months. It's like anything in life though, if you stick at it, you will reap the rewards.
Just when you are about to quit something, success is just around the corner.

I have'nt found a girl that can tame me yet though.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lol, the beer dude was the only one who DID keep the explanation of his failed marriage light!!! Honestly, we all have mistakes in our past, when it comes to relationships, and I don't mind hearing why things went South AS LONG as there has been growth about it all.

Typically dudes just blame the woman. The dynamics in the relationship were HER fault. I'm not against him blaming her as long as he can tell me what he's done to not select that kind of woman again.... But they never can, they never go that deep. I'm also finding that the ones who had chaotic ex'es, while they claim to not want that again, they prefer the drama, and look for chaos in females, because chaos generates passion, and they are pulled by that passion.

Meh, it is what it is. I'll just continue to optimistically truck along :)
For dudes and ladies, there's always three sides of the story for both. What's in the past is in the past. No reason to get into it on the first date. I've been asked that and I've just said we just drifted apart and move on. I will be honest, many ladies keep pushing to learn more. It's weird.

I've taken a break from OLD. It seems like a cesspool. I'm better at happy hours. OLD was once a good option, right now, it's bottom of the barrel in terms of talent. I swear, the last time I was on in January, there were ladies there who were online 10+ years ago; with the same pics. It's not a fun experience. As the old saying, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Read for FREE!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should share several examples of your approaches, from start to phone number.
Ok.

This is how i approached current plate on tinder :-

Me :- Tinder keeps saying my lonely days are over once i say "hey" so..

Me :- Send her a GIF "haaay"

Me :- Does this mean were exclusive now?

Her :- Laughing emojis & cheeky monkey emojis. Most definetly.

Me : How you Doing?

Her :- Good thanks & you?

Me ; I had my dogs out for a walk. I've had them out all week. They are that fit by today, they were doing backstroke down the river!

Her : lol where are you from?

Me : Told her where i was from & asked her where she was from

Her : she told me where she lived.

Me : i asked her if she had met any on here?

Her : No, have you? What you hoping for on here?

Me : I've met some birds. One seemed canny & then she started demanding that i text her within a minute of her texting me :oops: I'm looking for a relationship

Her : Most on here just wanna hookup or messages & then dissapear.

Me : Ah, when you next free?

Her ; For what??

Me : Meetup.

Her : Do you have kik or anything else?

Me ; Deleted kik, got snapchat.

I got her snapchat.
I was'nt interested to much in this girl because she is two years older than me & she looked average in her pics.
I messaged her on snapchat when i was bored and wanted to meetup. She agreed to meet.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ok.

This is how i approached current plate on tinder :-

Me :- Tinder keeps saying my lonely days are over once i say "hey" so..

Me :- Send her a GIF "haaay"

Me :- Does this mean were exclusive now?

Her :- Laughing emojis & cheeky monkey emojis. Most definetly.

Me : How you Doing?

Her :- Good thanks & you?

Me ; I had my dogs out for a walk. I've had them out all week. They are that fit by today, they were doing backstroke down the river!

Her : lol where are you from?

Me : Told her where i was from & asked her where she was from

Her : she told me where she lived.

Me : i asked her if she had met any on here?

Her : No, have you? What you hoping for on here?

Me : I've met some birds. One seemed canny & then she started demanding that i text her within a minute of her texting me :oops: I'm looking for a relationship

Her : Most on here just wanna hookup or messages & then dissapear.

Me : Ah, when you next free?

Her ; For what??

Me : Meetup.

Her : Do you have kik or anything else?

Me ; Deleted kik, got snapchat.

I got her snapchat.
I was'nt interested to much in this girl because she is two years older than me & she looked average in her pics.
I messaged her on snapchat when i was bored and wanted to meetup. She agreed to meet.
Are you in the US? I still do not get what's so great about snapchat. I tried it once. It's pointless. I know the ladies like it, but I just do not understand what the benefit is. In the US, we can do everything that snapchat offers w/o snapchat. So why? I am just curious. Or maybe I am showing my age at 37.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should share several examples of your approaches, from start to phone number.
HB7 Hairdresser on tinder.
SUNDAY
Me : Hey what have your Sunday priorities been? Netflix? Sleep til noon? Session in boozer?

Her :- Hey Ryan. :)...my sunday has been a hungover one lol and a sleepy one...how about yours?

Me - Haha =) are you getting a takeaway tonight? I had my dogs out for a walk. I've had them out all week. They were that fit by today, they were doing backstroke down the river!

Her - Nah, i've ate like a pig last few days and getting fat. Need to go on a diet lol....ooo nice how many dogs have you got?

WEDNESDAY
Me - Two dogs. You met many people on tinder?

Her - Bet they are lush. No i havent met anyone from here lol. You?
THURSDAY

Me : Met some canny lasses. one seemed canny, but then she started demanding that i text her within a minute of her sending me a text :oops:

Her - Eh wtf. she sounds like a nutter!
FRIDAY
Me - Yeah, thats what i thought. Be good to see you one night when we both get time.

Her - Yeah, haha it would. when you normally free?
SUNDAY
Me - I will let you know.

Her - No bother.
MONDAY
Me - Am i going to get your number then?

Her - Yes that would help would'nt it (her number)

As you know, having a plate takes away a LOT of your neediness. So, i had a dont give a fu*k attitude.

Read for FREE!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in the US? I still do not get what's so great about snapchat. I tried it once. It's pointless. I know the ladies like it, but I just do not understand what the benefit is. In the US, we can do everything that snapchat offers w/o snapchat. So why? I am just curious. Or maybe I am showing my age at 37.
I am in UK. They like it because they can block you on snapchat, kik etc.
If they give out their mobile number & you turn obssesive, they will then have to get a new number.

I would say Snapchat is popular because you can send pictures that are deleted automatically after 7 seconds. Popular for nudes.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I am in UK. They like it because they can block you on snapchat, kik etc.
If they give out their mobile number & you turn obssesive, they will then have to get a new number.

I would say Snapchat is popular because you can send pictures that are deleted automatically after 7 seconds. Popular for nudes.
Umm, you do know, that those nudes are held on Snapchat servers for at least 90 days or longer as required by law in the United States. The Justice dept. through this into a bill in the last year of Pres. Obama's budget bill. The reason being, it was identified that snapchat was being used by terrorists and the FBI/CIA/NSA/INTERPOL needed access to these files. Nothing is erased (https://www.snap.com/en-US/privacy/privacy-policy/). Anyone using Snapchat, FB messenger, KIK thinking they have privacy is fooling themselves. Want a private naked pic, use a non-Internet connected camera. lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot more Bots on OLD now, I'm talkin within the last couple of months. Nothing is being done about them, and I wonder what their purpose is for the scammer(s) creating them, they're easily recognizable you don't even have to click. I'm finding less and less users in my area of OLD. Then online now page only covers the first page, used to be a couple of pages of "online now." Even the bottom of the barrel are giving up on OLD, still getting government handouts, and IRL assistance. There's still not overwhelming desperation, even though considerable degradation for years of whoring/eating too much.

Read for FREE!

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7 Hairdresser on tinder.
SUNDAY
Me : Hey what have your Sunday priorities been? Netflix? Sleep til noon? Session in boozer?

Her :- Hey Ryan. :)...my sunday has been a hungover one lol and a sleepy one...how about yours?

Me - Haha =) are you getting a takeaway tonight? I had my dogs out for a walk. I've had them out all week. They were that fit by today, they were doing backstroke down the river!

Her - Nah, i've ate like a pig last few days and getting fat. Need to go on a diet lol....ooo nice how many dogs have you got?

WEDNESDAY
Me - Two dogs. You met many people on tinder?

Her - Bet they are lush. No i havent met anyone from here lol. You?
THURSDAY

Me : Met some canny lasses. one seemed canny, but then she started demanding that i text her within a minute of her sending me a text :oops:

Her - Eh wtf. she sounds like a nutter!
FRIDAY
Me - Yeah, thats what i thought. Be good to see you one night when we both get time.

Her - Yeah, haha it would. when you normally free?
SUNDAY
Me - I will let you know.

Her - No bother.
MONDAY
Me - Am i going to get your number then?

Her - Yes that would help would'nt it (her number)

As you know, having a plate takes away a LOT of your neediness. So, i had a dont give a fu*k attitude.
Definitely from the north east.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post, thanks for sharing

One thing I will "nit-pick" is your attitude that these men are somehow ugly or have **** pics. I think you'd be very surprised at some of the dudes out there that women find attractive. Sometimes they point out a guy to me and I'm like waaaa? Him? Seriously!?

My point is -Women see things in men that we do not see
Yeah, I found out some women I know have a celeb crush on Adam Driver. I don't get it

Read for FREE!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm sure you're having no issues with receiving matches. Your new pic shows nice length hair and a decent rack. You'll be fine. ;)
Ohhhh! No joke, dead serious. I wasn't 100% sure what @sazc 's avatar was a picture of. My best guess was it was some kind of painting of... Something. Now I see it. It's hair and a set of jugs.