“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Poor quality Western diet kills sperm count and lowers male testosterone, study says

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I say this with brotherly love of course but -- Get your collective fat asses off the couch, ditch your dumb as f*uck video games, put down the chips, beer, pizza, and ice cream and get out and MOVE!

Poor quality Western diet kills sperm count and lowers male testosterone, study says

hmmm, no.


lol serious as long you don't go overboard and take care of yourself you can eat or drink anything, problem is, if someone epend the whole day eating fried chicken watching tv, having lol sperm count and testoterone is the least of his problems
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
hmmm, no.


lol serious as long you don't go overboard and take care of yourself you can eat or drink anything, problem is, if someone epend the whole day eating fried chicken watching tv, having lol sperm count and testoterone is the least of his problems
Depends what your goals are. Do you want to look muscular, lean, and shredded or have a dad bod? Diet is just as important if not more than exercise. Living on beer and pizza isn't going to result in the look you want--guaranteed--unless you're a skinny 16 year old which I assume you're not.

I'm sure you've checked out this recent thread, I gave some pretty specific diet advice: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ompletely-optiona.264477/page-36#post-2717306
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
1,896
Age
42
Location
Florida
Intermittent fasting helps.

 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Couldn’t agree more about diet. I’ve got to where if I eat crap food I feel like crap for a couple days. Just the desire not to feel like that alone keeps me eating right.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Milk and sitting... Every meal with milk is like a kick in the nuts. If someone is interested and understands german, pm and I send you a book about testosterone optimized diet
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
What do you want us to do OP? Go out and hunt wild boars with Rocks like we used to?
It would be more productive and beneficial than playing Warcraft for 4 hours at a time and plowing through bags of Cheetos in the process.

And who needs rocks to hunt boar? Don't you have hands??
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
It would be more productive and beneficial than playing Warcraft for 4 hours at a time and plowing through bags of Cheetos in the process.

And who needs rocks to hunt boar? Don't you have hands??
Bro I’m so alpha I don’t even need that, I just stare at them and they know to die. Alpha bro.

Alpha.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Processed food is poison. Just the chemicals in the packaging of fast food are enough to make you fat.

Learn to cook. Eat simple foods. If you can't pronounce it, you probably shouldnt eat it. Find your local farmers market, try to figure out if they grow what they sell. Some local small farms offer a monthly share deal where you get a periodic basket of their crops. Eating in season crops from a local farm will be higher quality than what you find in the grocery store. Eggs are a good example. Grocery store eggs seem like junk after you've had farm eggs.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Thought I posted this but I guess I didn’t lol:

Broccoli everyday for me. I have snacks sometimes if I want the calories but my core meal is always broccoli, chicken, and sweet potatoes. Tried rice for a bit, was fine but sweet potatoes are bomb. I try to stay away from breaded stuff but it’s in damn near everything. Plus, broccoli and chicken gets old after a while. Gonna try switching to beef I think. Everyone who lifts consistently who’s done both says that beef is better for some reason, particularly for strength.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Thought I posted this but I guess I didn’t lol:

Broccoli everyday for me. I have snacks sometimes if I want the calories but my core meal is always broccoli, chicken, and sweet potatoes. Tried rice for a bit, was fine but sweet potatoes are bomb. I try to stay away from breaded stuff but it’s in damn near everything. Plus, broccoli and chicken gets old after a while. Gonna try switching to beef I think. Everyone who lifts consistently who’s done both says that beef is better for some reason, particularly for strength.
Way more carbs with beef. I tried just eating chicken and rice before but it was too low in carbs and fat for me personally. I lost too much weight. It would of worked if I was only dieting and not working out consistently, but when you throw in cardio and strength training, it's just not enough to maintain good size

If I remember correctly, you go for the super lean cut look right, so you're probably good either way ig
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Way more carbs with beef. I tried just eating chicken and rice before but it was too low in carbs and fat for me personally. I lost too much weight. It would of worked if I was only dieting and not working out consistently, but when you throw in cardio and strength training, it's just not enough to maintain good size

If I remember correctly, you go for the super lean cut look right, so you're probably good either way ig
I mean honestly I just try to eat healthy, it’s not so much me aiming for a more lean or less lean look. If I wanted to lean down, I’d just not eat for a day or two and then I’d get shredded. I more or less do that anyway tho just via fasting. I don’t really do cardio anymore tho (last few months anyway) just bc it got snowy up here for a while, and while I normally don’t really give a damn about snow, it kept getting warm enough to melt so **** would get all mushy, but then get super cold again to where it’s icy in which case you slip if you run. I should get back to it now that I think about it...
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I mean honestly I just try to eat healthy, it’s not so much me aiming for a more lean or less lean look. If I wanted to lean down, I’d just not eat for a day or two and then I’d get shredded. I more or less do that anyway tho just via fasting. I don’t really do cardio anymore tho (last few months anyway) just bc it got snowy up here for a while, and while I normally don’t really give a damn about snow, it kept getting warm enough to melt so **** would get all mushy, but then get super cold again to where it’s icy in which case you slip if you run. I should get back to it now that I think about it...
Do you do intermittent fasting or do you always go a full day or two
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Do you do intermittent fasting or do you always go a full day or two
Well before I’d just not eat for like a full 24 hours (most I’ve ever gone is 38 hrs). But I structured all my classes to be only on Tuesday and Thursday this semester. Because of this, I’m there all day on those days and all my classes are back-to-back-to-back, so there’s no time for me to eat really. So, I just say **** it. I eat when I get home tho. Commute time is typically about an hour each trip (+/- 20 min. ). Those days I consider it IF, but I’m not eating for 22-23 hours, sometimes more. I typically don’t drink water on those days either until a little bit before I eat (usually when I’m waiting for my food to be done cooking).
 
Top