Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poor quality Western diet kills sperm count and lowers male testosterone, study says

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this with brotherly love of course but -- Get your collective fat asses off the couch, ditch your dumb as f*uck video games, put down the chips, beer, pizza, and ice cream and get out and MOVE!

Poor quality Western diet kills sperm count and lowers male testosterone, study says

hmmm, no.

lol serious as long you don't go overboard and take care of yourself you can eat or drink anything, problem is, if someone epend the whole day eating fried chicken watching tv, having lol sperm count and testoterone is the least of his problems

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, no.

lol serious as long you don't go overboard and take care of yourself you can eat or drink anything, problem is, if someone epend the whole day eating fried chicken watching tv, having lol sperm count and testoterone is the least of his problems
Depends what your goals are. Do you want to look muscular, lean, and shredded or have a dad bod? Diet is just as important if not more than exercise. Living on beer and pizza isn't going to result in the look you want--guaranteed--unless you're a skinny 16 year old which I assume you're not.

I'm sure you've checked out this recent thread, I gave some pretty specific diet advice: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ompletely-optiona.264477/page-36#post-2717306

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intermittent fasting helps.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more about diet. I’ve got to where if I eat crap food I feel like crap for a couple days. Just the desire not to feel like that alone keeps me eating right.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Milk and sitting... Every meal with milk is like a kick in the nuts. If someone is interested and understands german, pm and I send you a book about testosterone optimized diet

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want us to do OP? Go out and hunt wild boars with Rocks like we used to?
It would be more productive and beneficial than playing Warcraft for 4 hours at a time and plowing through bags of Cheetos in the process.

And who needs rocks to hunt boar? Don't you have hands??

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be more productive and beneficial than playing Warcraft for 4 hours at a time and plowing through bags of Cheetos in the process.

And who needs rocks to hunt boar? Don't you have hands??
Bro I’m so alpha I don’t even need that, I just stare at them and they know to die. Alpha bro.

Alpha.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Processed food is poison. Just the chemicals in the packaging of fast food are enough to make you fat.

Learn to cook. Eat simple foods. If you can't pronounce it, you probably shouldnt eat it. Find your local farmers market, try to figure out if they grow what they sell. Some local small farms offer a monthly share deal where you get a periodic basket of their crops. Eating in season crops from a local farm will be higher quality than what you find in the grocery store. Eggs are a good example. Grocery store eggs seem like junk after you've had farm eggs.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I posted this but I guess I didn’t lol:

Broccoli everyday for me. I have snacks sometimes if I want the calories but my core meal is always broccoli, chicken, and sweet potatoes. Tried rice for a bit, was fine but sweet potatoes are bomb. I try to stay away from breaded stuff but it’s in damn near everything. Plus, broccoli and chicken gets old after a while. Gonna try switching to beef I think. Everyone who lifts consistently who’s done both says that beef is better for some reason, particularly for strength.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I posted this but I guess I didn’t lol:

Broccoli everyday for me. I have snacks sometimes if I want the calories but my core meal is always broccoli, chicken, and sweet potatoes. Tried rice for a bit, was fine but sweet potatoes are bomb. I try to stay away from breaded stuff but it’s in damn near everything. Plus, broccoli and chicken gets old after a while. Gonna try switching to beef I think. Everyone who lifts consistently who’s done both says that beef is better for some reason, particularly for strength.
Way more carbs with beef. I tried just eating chicken and rice before but it was too low in carbs and fat for me personally. I lost too much weight. It would of worked if I was only dieting and not working out consistently, but when you throw in cardio and strength training, it's just not enough to maintain good size

If I remember correctly, you go for the super lean cut look right, so you're probably good either way ig

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way more carbs with beef. I tried just eating chicken and rice before but it was too low in carbs and fat for me personally. I lost too much weight. It would of worked if I was only dieting and not working out consistently, but when you throw in cardio and strength training, it's just not enough to maintain good size

If I remember correctly, you go for the super lean cut look right, so you're probably good either way ig
I mean honestly I just try to eat healthy, it’s not so much me aiming for a more lean or less lean look. If I wanted to lean down, I’d just not eat for a day or two and then I’d get shredded. I more or less do that anyway tho just via fasting. I don’t really do cardio anymore tho (last few months anyway) just bc it got snowy up here for a while, and while I normally don’t really give a damn about snow, it kept getting warm enough to melt so **** would get all mushy, but then get super cold again to where it’s icy in which case you slip if you run. I should get back to it now that I think about it...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean honestly I just try to eat healthy, it’s not so much me aiming for a more lean or less lean look. If I wanted to lean down, I’d just not eat for a day or two and then I’d get shredded. I more or less do that anyway tho just via fasting. I don’t really do cardio anymore tho (last few months anyway) just bc it got snowy up here for a while, and while I normally don’t really give a damn about snow, it kept getting warm enough to melt so **** would get all mushy, but then get super cold again to where it’s icy in which case you slip if you run. I should get back to it now that I think about it...
Do you do intermittent fasting or do you always go a full day or two

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you do intermittent fasting or do you always go a full day or two
Well before I’d just not eat for like a full 24 hours (most I’ve ever gone is 38 hrs). But I structured all my classes to be only on Tuesday and Thursday this semester. Because of this, I’m there all day on those days and all my classes are back-to-back-to-back, so there’s no time for me to eat really. So, I just say **** it. I eat when I get home tho. Commute time is typically about an hour each trip (+/- 20 min. ). Those days I consider it IF, but I’m not eating for 22-23 hours, sometimes more. I typically don’t drink water on those days either until a little bit before I eat (usually when I’m waiting for my food to be done cooking).