Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook Theory

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never taken steroids.
Oh I’m sorry, TRT. My bad. Must’ve been mistaken since they’re the basically the same thing hahahaha

I never got plastic surgery
Facial injections comes right before full on surgery. Eat cartilage if you want to get better skin, it’ll take away wrinkles and make your joints better.
I see you’re still upset that when you shared those pics with boiler cysts all over your neck and face due to steroid breakouts, I advised you to stop taking steroids and see a dermatologist to laser out the craters.
A 17 year old with acne means he’s on steroids? Lol okay I know it’s really just you complimenting my v-taper. And I mean, I posted new pics a while ago guru, you can literally see I’ve only improved lol.
Thank me.
You’re welcome.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000

Man, my beef is not with you. I really don’t care what you said to me however long ago and I don’t think you really give a damn about me either. I’m not trying to start something with you, let’s just squash this. I only talked about you because stormrider was just being annoying, that’s all really

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000

Man, my beef is not with you. I really don’t care what you said to me however long ago and I don’t think you really give a damn about me either. I’m not trying to start something with you, let’s just squash this. I only talked about you because stormrider was just being annoying, that’s all really
You're a good young man. When you get into it with some members, no need to sling mud at others. That's beneath you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the tide is turning again. I meet more and more women as of late who are starting to prefer phone calls over “endless texting”. So while the old advice might have been considered antiquated 5 years ago, I think it’s becoming a bit more relevant again.
The game hasn’t changed at all. The sane concepts still work. I cut texting off from the immediate and still get regular lays.

Interest level is the universal truth. Interest level trumps everything. Find women that like you, have sex with them, and don’t turn them off. It’s a simple formula.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like many of you have actually read the book of pook, because he certainly embraced nuance when he said you should...

"Forget this webpage with all its wordy text. People who stay here all day are trying to get it PERFECT, and you know what? Perfect is boring. Shake things up in your life. It won’t matter if you know what to do for the 2nd or 3rd date, most people don’t. Do it one at a time."

And when you keep overanalyzing situations, you end up as a herd of sheep...

"And, following him, is a seductionist, stuffed with analyzations and flowing electronic text, bitter that the 'reality' of women seem so 'horrible'. And there
comes a young man who has lost the girl of his dreams, who doesn't realize that it was the dream that made her divine, not her making the dream, and he's green with jealousy, as he doesn't think he'll ever find another woman 'of his dreams'."

But go ahead and reinvent the wheel, so you can recycle self-improvement content with your own personal stamp.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joji pook may never reappear but Rollo and a group of his circle are putting up some great content with a lot of the same stuff.
I highly recommend it and at the very least you can sit and listen to like minded men.
Link me some! If you don't mind of course.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEE rollo and the group podcast had a short discussion about that book. Interesting views.
I saw. Respectfuly, I disagree with them. I took a abundance of value away. There's no better example of GYOW (go your own way). I don't mean mgtow but, DOUBLE DOWN ON PURPOSE over simping to women.

Get paper right. Keep expenses low. Lift. Diet on point. Optimize testosterone. Seek self actualization, self knowledge, explore consciousness. Meditate. Yes, get girls. But KNOW YOUR TRUE NORTH FIRST AND FOREMOST.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YouTube.
When he talks game, TRP, and solution, its superb.whenever he rants mgtow or rsd, I turn it off. The tech lead breakdown was fantastic.

Joji

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t change evolution buddy. All pook did was reflect nature back to us. Nothing he said was revolutionary.
Maybe not, but without a doubt he had a damn sure a way of putting things into perspective.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would second Rollo's group @stringpuller. In a world focused of the indoctrination of male servitude and female dominance, staying off that course can be difficult without consistent exposure to the other side.

To name a few, look them up on Twitter, YouTube, etc...

Rollo
Rian Stone
Donovan Sharpe
Cobratate and Mr plenty
Richard Cooper

I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones I follow. Each should be taken within the context of their situation. There is certainly common undertones though, very similar to Pook...

Be the best man you can be (physically, mentally, financially, etc ), and find a woman who will join the ride.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all part of chasing the tail. Next level chasing your tail.
The egos last resort is "watching itself" think about that
My biggest or only critique of rollo and trp is the unnecessary rantrant call outs + not enough approaching. The lack of prescription and too much venting on problem is annoying.

Its purely for sport. Ego on tren. So be it. Stealing 2nd after 2nd just because I know I can.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t change evolution buddy. All pook did was reflect nature back to us. Nothing he said was revolutionary.
Evolution doesn't change. Culture does. Women adapt. Men need to step it up. Purpose is the driving force. Pool reflection is excellent but perspective needs updating with the times. Its futile to run 50s game today. Hell, game last year today isn't as effective. It must be renewed often.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top guys who actually get girls are all “alpha”. Strong dominant and leading. Culture may make girls think they should like pretty boys but they will react to the one taking the most action in the environment.
That's getting close to the Looks Don't Matter argument.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who here actually thinks Pook’s advice is outdated in today’s dating world?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think so. The top guys who actually get girls are all “alpha”. Strong dominant and leading. Culture may make girls think they should like pretty boys but they will react to the one taking the most action in the environment.
Most guys don't approach. Most arent alpha. Id wager 85% here rely on OLD which is telling.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most guys don't approach. Most arent alpha. Id wager 85% here rely on OLD which is telling.
I don't do OLD AT ALL.

Neither do I actively approach.

But I still have girls or women trying to seduce me.

Cultivate ur own sphere of influence, this generates presence and then instead of OLD or actively approaching random women, you'll be busy at certain days rejecting women's advances.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I get the impression most are just running sugar daddy game, probably in Asia or something lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook was active most around 2000's I definitely agree that the times have changed and require a better wheel than the wooden wheel that was appropriate for that time. Mindsets are completely different now compared to then.
Most of his c0re shyt works tho. Cause his worked on the worst of the worst in his day which is considered normal today.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not that much different. Seductions done 300 years ago still follow human nature norms that are alive today.
It's so funny how PUA Theory talks about how women can't change their wiring from caveman days. But that everything has changed in the last three years, so none of the old stuff works anymore.

josue

Reaction score
the book of pook was great but only because it teaches you good inner game, you need no magic tricks to get a woman, you only need an abundace mentality, a bit of confidence and know how to keep a conversation (dress and look good for extra points of course), it's a numbers game so you must approach, it doesn't matter where just do it
if someone is failing at getting women it's just because he is missing one of the three points that i mentioned earlier, believe me you don't need a new "book of pook".
however, if someone wants books to read, the books that i found most useful these days are roosh's books (game, daybang, bang), to any newbie out there this will be enough (don't read more than that, reading more would be mental masturbation).