Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook Theory

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not by a long shot, you lost me here. There have been men against feminism since it was in its infancy. But the guys against it have always been shouted down.
Yeah but he was the first one to really dissect WHY it was bad. At least from what I’ve seen anyway, maybe I’m wrong.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but he was the first one to really dissect WHY it was bad.
Not trying to get on your case, but I can't agree with that either. Besides, feminism has been harmful in several different arenas. Originally it was criticized as a threat to the family (which it has certainly proven to be), and that was well over 100 years ago. It's also been seen as an economical threat, with households needing two incomes becoming common, especially if there are children involved. Rush Limbaugh talked about how the feminists goal was to allow ugly women better access to society (something Pook maintained) back in the 80s, although I'm certain he didn't come up with the idea. I remember feminist supporting, "sensitive" men being ridiculed back in the 60s and 70s.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A man like POOK would do well even in this day and age.

It doesn't matter if you go back in time a 100 years from now or go 100 years into the future, if you have the attributes that makes a man attractive, you'll slay in whichever time zone u r at.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to get on your case, but I can't agree with that either. Besides, feminism has been harmful in several different arenas. Originally it was criticized as a threat to the family (which it has certainly proven to be), and that was well over 100 years ago. It's also been seen as an economical threat, with households needing two incomes becoming common, especially if there are children involved. Rush Limbaugh talked about how the feminists goal was to allow ugly women better access to society (something Pook maintained) back in the 80s, although I'm certain he didn't come up with the idea. I remember feminist supporting, "sensitive" men being ridiculed back in the 60s and 70s.
Guess I‘m wrong. That was, however, before my time tho

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be in the military stationed in Guantanamo bay prison and had to torture people. What have you done besides being pook’s fan girl?
I’m gonna avenge those people and be the person who comes back to haunt you and those who were like you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your idolization of another man is off putting enough, I don’t need to inquire any further.
It wasn’t idolization, little dick. That’s why I said to read it. No wonder why everyone in the military is a retard—cuz only retards join the military since they suck at everything else in life other than being meatshields hahaha

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m one of the few guys who would visit your city, treat you to a $1,000 Dinner, and see who is what.

Tell me a time and place bro Man. @guru1000 will tell you.
Sure, walk down Gary, Indiana toting how much money your’re willing to spend while wearing a fancy suit. No balls.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$1000 for a dinner seems a little overpriced.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because I am a politician who has to make speeches in public
Bro sazc doxxed you and found you were like a hairstylist/barber or smth like that gtfo with ‘politician’ lmao we literally chatted on the phone when you gave me her number

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sazc is the same chick who begged me, literally for hours - she called me like 50 times in one day. Just for me to talk to her.

I never answered one time. And then I gave U her number and BOTH of you spent all your time talking ABOUT me, didn’t you?

Yeah I know you did. Because you told me then. And you just revealed it now. Who is the unreactive guy, and who is the gay guy friend?

LOL.

For further reference, you might not want to brag about being the gay guy friend on so suave.
Bruh you were like this is my number and I was like uhhh no it’s not lol and when I called it was a chick (her) and she just mocked you the whole time. That aside, ***** was a little nutty lowkey lol she wanted to talk too much and I didn’t wanna be rude so I just went and did other stuff and left her on mute lol and she’d still be talking. But don’t go acting like you’re some big shot or anything, you wrote on your last profile way differently than you do now which just screams keyboard warrior lmao so what’s up

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone will tell you.

@epicdays
@Spaz
@guru1000

All the top posters you can think of.

It’s not because they are afraid of me.

They are dominant men in their own right.

It’s just that they can sniff my dominance. Like if they had to go against me, it would require all of their efforts, and a part of them might even root for me.

That’s why you never see dominant men go against each other ( rare is exception spaz vs guru)

We, for the most part, are about transcendence. We are about ultimate power. And we admire each other.

That’s what we are. We are men who wish to inspire other men.
And you say I’m fangirling lmao

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@epicdays
@Spaz
@guru1000
Alright, pause.

Epic days is that dude who goes on and on about how much ‘experience’ he’s had, but then when I asked him to share said experiences, he was just like “you don’t know anything because you’re too young and lack experience” and I was telling him that if I don’t know anything then he should teach me. Then he put me on ignore lmao

Guru had to take steroids and have plastic surgery on his face or smth, among being a crook once upon a time, this some of his stuff is solid I’ll admit.

Spaz seems to be fond of me for some reason even though we’ve had our disagreements.

You have a strong mind and perspective, and never once crumbled in my presence. It’s just that I wished you had the same attitude towards Polk, that’s all. But I know you are a strong willed young man.
I’ve faced ‘the fire of life’ before, but I’m not telling you my story. I was driven to this place much earlier than everyone else for a reason. Been self-improving since before I hit puberty. And if you wanna talk about war, you best believe I’ll be in the next one. The big one. And I’ll be on the frontlines. And I’m surviving it too. Watch me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone will tell you.

@epicdays
@Spaz
@guru1000

All the top posters you can think of.

It’s not because they are afraid of me.

They are dominant men in their own right.

It’s just that they can sniff my dominance. Like if they had to go against me, it would require all of their efforts, and a part of them might even root for me.

That’s why you never see dominant men go against each other ( rare is exception spaz vs guru)

We, for the most part, are about transcendence. We are about ultimate power. And we admire each other.

That’s what we are. We are men who wish to inspire other men.
@stormrider in the future, refrain forthwith from using my handle/name to prop up ur argument with others.

It looks childish.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I understand your point (keeping a lot of options) however something in such approach is incredibly sad as well.
It is only sad if the spinning is continous with no end in sight.

You spin to find the best.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I actually don’t argue with others. If you really look at my words, it’s actually true. I say what I say because I know all of you guys have refrained from coming at me in the past just because you either like me or fear me.

This is not an argument. It is a truism. All masculine men and leaders know this.

The fact that you are acting stupid about it is comical.
Who do you think u r that I must fear you?

You hv a habit of using my name without my permission just to counter others.

Now who is acting stupid?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol the @ feature is available for anyone to use. And it has been used by everyone for conversation purposes.

Yet here I is almighty @Spaz who thinks I need his permission to use it.

The real question is, who do you think YOU are?

And the answer is nobody.
You must really think that I even care abt what you think.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always children slinging mud.
Guru had to take steroids and have plastic surgery on his face or smth, among being a crook once upon a time, this some of his stuff is solid I’ll admit.
I’ve never taken steroids.

I never got plastic surgery though I recommended it to others.

my appeal overturned a wrongful conviction.

I see you’re still upset that when you shared those pics with boiler cysts all over your neck and face due to steroid breakouts, I advised you to stop taking steroids and see a dermatologist to laser out the craters.

Thank me.