Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF - perpetually “unread” messages

TheCheez18

Reaction score
Hey, peeps...

So I am getting tons of messages on POF that remain in “unread” status, even after the ladies have logged in and must have seen them. I get “deleted unread” and “read deleted” all the time.

Very disheartening. Please provide clarity.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, peeps...

So I am getting tons of messages on POF that remain in “unread” status, even after the ladies have logged in and must have seen them. I get “deleted unread” and “read deleted” all the time.

They have 100 new messages a day. Each come with a small thumbnail profile photo. They only respond to the photos they like.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Bro they have this they have that. Your profile has bad pix, in tips section read my thread Why old doesn’t work for you.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with POF, but a lot of girls will do this on apps in general where "read" or "seen" receipts are sent.

My hunch is that they know if they open a message that a receipt will be sent, at which point they'll feel obligated to respond to it. If they have low or zero interest, they'll go out of there way to avoid opening it right away, if at all. The longer they delay opening a message the less obligation they feel to respond.

In most cases if a girl hasn't "read" or "seen" your message but has logged on to that app a few times since you sent it, I'd assume she's not interested.

Despite the advice girls are sometimes given to "play hard to get" or to "not respond right away", most girls who are truly interested are unable to stick to this advice when push comes to shove.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey, peeps...

Show me an example of the messages you are sending.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They have 100 new messages a day. Each come with a small thumbnail profile photo. They only respond to the photos they like.
Yup...and 85 of them are from weird dudes sending d1ck pics or saying "Hi" or saying "You are sexy...do you want to fvck?" or some other lame af opening message.

If you simply act normal, interesting and fun your actual competition is very little.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is a dumpster fire and has the worst gals out of all the apps.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...and 85 of them are from weird dudes sending d1ck pics or saying "Hi" or saying "You are sexy...do you want to fvck?" or some other lame af opening message.

If you simply act normal, interesting and fun your actual competition is very little.
I have disproven this. Vast majority of messages are ok openers. The competition is heavy. One must have other things going to stand out

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is full of “chicks” that end up asking you to message them on Kik. I know it’s free, but don’t waste your time.
This has been my experience with pof. An utter waste of time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Th

My experience has been the messages they show you are much lower number than the polite messages they receive.
Shrug. I do exceptionally well online so I really don't worry about other guys and what they are sending. They choose me quite a bit over them.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Plus there are very few women that are actually on there to bang in the first place. Most are just there for attention.
A lot of guys find this hard to really swallow.

Its as shocking for girls as realising that most guys are just on there looking for sex as fast as possible, not there to date or 'get to know you' or 'develop a relationship'. There is no such thing anymore. The AW's have made it only so that guys MUST escalate sex quickly or be used for attention only. Dating and developing relationships does not exist at all from the beginnings of OLD.
If the beginning meeting was an approach or from social circle IN PERSON, there might be a chance to date and get to know a guy for boyfriend potential, but not on OLD.

Its a bitter red pill for both genders.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hey, peeps...

Why are you dumpster diving? What would you rate your looks and worth on a 1 - 110 scale?